Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:51 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:37 pm
Which INTPComplex member was this:

https://vocaroo.com/embed/19Iqae6dhISV
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 am
You or author of sig.
No, I don't do feminine that well and I doubt PV does either.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Trivia Contest 2021

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:29 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:51 am
HighlyIrregular wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:37 pm
Which INTPComplex member was this:

https://vocaroo.com/embed/19Iqae6dhISV
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:39 am
You or author of sig.
No, I don't do feminine that well and I doubt PV does either.
what's being said?
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:53 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:29 am
what's being said?
"I'm gonna take the three."

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:19 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:53 pm
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:29 am
what's being said?
"I'm gonna take the three."
Everybody Got Choices - E-40, forum personality final answer! :jerk: wtf is it?
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular

Re: Upcoming Trivia Contest 2021

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 am

I think it was Utisz who told members of the old forum that a former member was going to be on The Price is Right. Name that member to win the HighlyIrregular Audio Jackpot Bonanza.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:12 am

I just discovered that Utisz guessed correctly. Lethe was on The Price is Right. It wasn't him who told the forum though.

This one may be even harder. The exact items pictured below are possessions of former members of INTP Complex. Name the members.
Attachments
INTP-picture.jpg
INTP-picture.jpg (25.47 KiB) Viewed 12611 times

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:03 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:12 am
I just discovered that Utisz guessed correctly. Lethe was on The Price is Right. It wasn't him who told the forum though.

This one may be even harder. The exact items pictured below are possessions of former members of INTP Complex. Name the members.
From the glitter alone, I already know it's one of those free-spirited libtards. But that old barely-used jar of anti-fungal (edit: foot) cream tells me they're clearly winning. And that's all that matters to me! Whoever it is, I'd share a sleeping bag with edit:her him. :lol:
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:18 am

I'm looking for two names, both males, not a couple. (or one name for 1/2 point)

I happen to have an impressive variety of mason jars too and I recently bought plastic lids for some of them, but I'm not one of the two.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 7:57 am

Edited

Hm, so if I were to DNA test these two they'd share a large portion of their genome with the common banana eh. Your cut-and-paste skills are legendary btw ... aaaand borderline criminal. I like it! Final guess: you doxed a woman's particulars who happens to be holding hostage some poor unsophisticated man to acculturate him toward the finer things in life maybe? Meh.

Do another one but make it easier this time m'kay.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:20 pm

The possessors are LordLatch (mason jars) and Ferrus (mirror). I'm not 100% sure Ferrus owned the mirror but he took a selfie in it. I used those photos in a game I proposed on the other forum where we take a photo that a member posted and make the sounds that we imagine the person would make based on his expression, shape of his mouth, or something else about his look or background. I did Ferrus, LordLatch, and LowIQLogan. I thought it was a great game but nobody else played. Then someone started the voice acting thread or something and everything thought THAT was great. Yeah, nice, original thinking...just be an actor. It turned out well though because Sappho was inspired by a thread I started about back in the day when I remember people saying "I didn't know it could be like this" and sang what I'm calling a love song to me and I don't care what anyone else says. She doesn't post here anymore and relinquished her right to protest.