most of you are insufferable assholes

Forum-related topics
Utisz

Re: most of you are insufferable assholes

Post by Utisz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:47 am

Could also try to get something working on the forum ... could something like D&D work on a forum?

ashi

Post by ashi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:50 am

Utisz wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:47 am
Could also try to get something working on the forum ... could something like D&D work on a forum?
The short answer is: Yes, absolutely.

ashi

Post by ashi » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:54 pm

Utisz wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:47 am
The long answer is: Yes, as the majority of the game takes place quite by design inside THE THEATRE OF THE MIND. It might require some jumping through hoops to make it accessible/useable but probably not anything I didn't already need to do.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:59 am

Oh, girl/boy I can't wait! I say that as I'm not here to be serious by any means (revelatory I know).

Gaming time here we come. Yahoo!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

ashi

Post by ashi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:54 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:59 am
"Most of you are insufferable assholes.", said God as she fluffed her new haircut and rhythmically about-faced in comfy designer water socks. :ph34r:
what

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:58 am

ashi wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:54 am
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:59 am
"Most of you are insufferable assholes.", said God as she fluffed her new haircut and rhythmically about-faced in comfy designer water socks. :ph34r:
what

edit: have a horrible day, Ashi. leave, get out, leave me alohahaha. I'm lopsided didn't you know 'cause I'm a goofball. :hi:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

ashi

Post by ashi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 am

Waterdeep it is, then.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:00 pm

ashi wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 am
Waterdeep it is, then.
Tangentially related. I can cry on command if I sing the song Smile from the Joker movie. I'll have to show off soon. Better make sure I'm hydrated though so I can have good hefty cry. In fact that'll be my newest upcoming post in the Voice acting 101 thread. Btw, I don't know if you've felt it but I hug you each time you log on. Your hugs are the best but maybe stop slapping me so much. My face is raw... :hurt: :rolleyes:

ashi

Post by ashi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:58 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:00 pm
ashi wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:44 am
Waterdeep it is, then.
Tangentially related. I can cry on command if I sing the song Smile from the Joker movie. I'll have to show off soon. Better make sure I'm hydrated though so I can have good hefty cry. In fact that'll be my newest upcoming post in the Voice acting 101 thread. Btw, I don't know if you've felt it but I hug you each time you log on. Your hugs are the best but maybe stop slapping me so much. My face is raw... :hurt: :rolleyes:
I don't know the song but I hate (the) Joker. And Waterdeep makes everyone cry, boyo.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:20 pm

A gilded wasteland of beautiful people addicted to mythologies about self and others. A cooperate clan of foolish romantics who cling to databases of stuff and things from which emotions ring. I am not a Loki or a Wizard. I am your friend. I always win. Pop! *disappears*.