Contrived quotes optimized for header placement

Forum-related topics
HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Re: Contrived quotes optimized for header placement

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:42 pm

I'm trying to find a reason to tell people that from the end of my bathroom I can look down the entire 45 foot length of my apartment, out the door window, and half way down the block, because I feel it's significant in some way, but if it's not I could sound foolish.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:57 pm

There's too much in the sky, it's a distraction.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:57 pm

Might be a possum in the briar bush up yonder, we should ask Ma if... well, if we can keep 'em. As a pet. Wouldn't that be swell Eloise?
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:05 pm

Good morning, my frien! How you dey? The sun, e dey shine bright today, e be like say we go enjoy this day well-well. I hope say your family dey fine. Dem never chop today? Me, I don chop small, but I dey ready for some pounded yam and egusi soup. E dey make my mouth water just thinking about am.
ENTP

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:07 pm

It's a right proper sunny day in London town, innit? The sun's up in the bleedin' sky, givin' us a bit of a rare treat, it is. 'Ope your old trouble and strife's doin' well. She fancy a cuppa tea? I just 'ad me brekkie, a lovely plate of bangers and mash, I did. Makes me feel like pinchin' one off. Oi.
ENTP

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:38 pm

Whatta day I need meself a java wit a wee bit of the good stuff. Would'ja believe it? Me eejit sone were tree sheets to the wind fallin' arse over tit after ah'ven too many points of the black stofe. Legs were wobblier than a one-legged banshee on roller skates. Jaysus that lad takes after his Da'.
ENTP

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Sep 28, 2023 9:01 pm

(title of this thread could be named little gusts of hot air contrived for header placement. heh.)
ENTP

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:39 am

I think living in an apartment before your stuff arrives from storage increases your bachelortude exponentially.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:50 am

This line is my venue of contrived brevet-ic expression.
Last edited by Yesterday on Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
ENTP

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 am

Him, oh he portraitures women, with their variety of unspecified features. You know, thus and such. :eyebrows:
ENTP