Little Rants

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Little Rants

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm

My phone's been missing ever since I made a recording teasing Highly Irregular "or that or God stolt it". Ever seen anyone say some shit like that? I introduce you to my co-worker crazy cal :jerk:. he's a "chef". I hate myself for gushing over him like this but what can I say. my ass is sore from being bent over the service line for the past month or so. tiny person syndrome is a thing, m'kay damnit. sometimes it can work on a woman. but not for non-sexual reasons. so screw attitudies in the booty hole. tis all comrads.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:03 pm

Reeses Hegel.jpg
Reeses Hegel.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 2758 times
Just imagine if it was Schopenhauer!
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:38 pm

Catoptric wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Reeses Hegel.jpg

Don't think I wouldn't see this. I'm proud of you. :clap:

Unless you didn't make that meme? In which case I'll go back to being warmly detached. Good day. :hat:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:08 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:38 pm
Catoptric wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:03 pm
Reeses Hegel.jpg

Don't think I wouldn't see this. I'm proud of you. :clap:

Unless you didn't make that meme? In which case I'll go back to being warmly detached. Good day. :hat:
I didn't make it (and I would disagree with Shopenhauer about experiencing nothingness) though I did consider the parallel to Hegel's "Geist" with that of Shopenhauer's Nothingness and pessimism, to clash with what parents are trying to protect their children from (as if someone handed them a Communist Manifesto.)
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:34 am

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:34 am

This is actually good but it's a struggle. I finally decided to, and felt like, catching up on something technical that I postponed over 6 months ago (I didn't think it was that long ago before I checked). After beginning to look over my old files, I got in some kind of state where I stretched my arms up and reached over to where my closet doors were about 7 years ago. I think I used to lean on them sometimes. It's like I'm subconsciously longing for long past comforts.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:13 am

I'm always eating one piece of Ellio's Pizza (three official servings), with the extra toppings I add, and wishing I had another. Today I finally made two. The toppings were fresh garlic (one clove per piece which was too much), sliced fresh tomato, and red bell-like pepper. When I went to the bathroom about an hour later it smelled like a really stinky public rest room. I don't remember ever coming as close to replicating that smell.

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:37 am

I'm trying to get my sleep in order, but there are tons of noisy cars near me this year for some reason. I'd move just because of that. I heard recently that it's the era of the supercars or something. Maybe I'm hearing the more powerful engines that they're making, but there's also at least one frequent late driver with a bad backfire, and there are people riding around a parking lot like they're in bumper cars, skidding around corners. I should probably switch from my comforter, which requires open windows, to my cotton blankets, which is more compatible with my fan. The comforter is synthetic and holds in heat too well most of the time.

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:42 pm

HighlyIrregular

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:09 am

No italics on Facebook. I hate that I have to use https://yaytext.com/bold-italic/