Little Rants

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Senseye

Re: Little Rants

Post by Senseye » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:26 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:44 am
Another problem with a low range hood is I've had condensation on it from steam, and it dripped in my pot.
Hate it when that happens!

Assuming you sampled your pot to see if the condensation had detrimental effects, I am wondering if it was the bang on the head that made you dizzy?

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:54 pm

Senseye wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:26 pm
HighlyIrregular wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:44 am
Another problem with a low range hood is I've had condensation on it from steam, and it dripped in my pot.
Hate it when that happens!

Assuming you sampled your pot to see if the condensation had detrimental effects, I am wondering if it was the bang on the head that made you dizzy?
The condensation dripping happened months ago. I just decided to group it in with my kitchen rant. I was using a cheap Walmart pot, 4-6 quarts and taller than it was wide, for everything. Boiling pasta without a cover and without the exhaust fan on caused the dripping. Since I shipped my stuff here I've been making pasta in my two quart pot and there's no dripping even with no cover or fan.

Yes, the bang must have cause the dizziness. I think it took a little while for it to start, just like the time I hit my head on top of a doorway, when I wasn't dizzy until I woke up in the morning and was still in bed.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:05 am

"People will forget what
you said, people will
forget what you did, but
people will never forget
how you made them feel."

If pathos wins people over, people are easily manipulated and will die for meaningless wars. Entire countries fall prey to populism and mindless delusions. How many cons will people fall for; and yet they forget? ? ?

I tend to believe that people will be reluctant to feel until they have processed an experience, long after having denied what they wanted to believe wasn't true (so a person that might have grown up wanting to believe they were loved, might realize that they were neglected, for example.) This might also be how people felt after they endured discrimination or abuse by those in charge (whether it be a business, a government, religion, or any institution of learning.)

People might have long forgotten what it means to feel, and either have been forced to react to the world with disdain, or recalcitrant ennui. Society creates barriers for what is acceptable, and when society itself behaves unacceptably, it then forces those who are affected to either withdraw in order to cope, or to give up. The hypernormalized behavior becomes a trauma-bond with people giving up on what is no longer discouraged, and where it's no longer acceptable to question the state of mankind.

So perhaps at first people might remember what triggered an emotion, but they will remember the absence of something as equally tenable as those who tried, but ultimately failed. An emotion attached to a behavior is too often summarized by a result, but not a cause.

Looking into it more: https://qr.ae/pKq8AY

Supposedly this was a Maya Angelou poem inspired from an experience she encountered when little, after having a great time in Baltimore, Maryland, where upon riding a bus home, smiled at someone (a non-black person) who then stuck out their tongue and called them the "n-word," and it overshadowed any positive experience leading up to that moment.

To some extent I agree with the statement from the premise that someone could have what is intended to be a good experience or occassion, and somehow it ends up being destroyed by an occasion where the meaning behind that experience was taken from them. Often people use emotions as a means to control people, so it's similar to how marketing manipulates people through feel-good emotions while giving them the negative side effects of drugs, or try to promote feel-good imagery for isolated people (so basically, promoting videogames as connecting to people all the while they romantasize the negative aspects of humanity.)

The idea can be compared also to P.T. Barnum who was a bit of a precursor to Edward Bernays, in that he realized people knew they were being deceived and wilfully desired (to even pay for it) while it also was a bit of a "bread and circus," and essential to a functional democracy.

FTC economist finds Google and Facebook have inflated reviews for low-quality businesses
https://blog.yelp.com/news/ftc-economis ... omeAdvisor.

Also:

Walmart vs. Whiteness
https://www.city-journal.org/article/wa ... -whiteness

Spoiler
Show
Walmart’s training program seems a study in opportunism. For years, activists have attacked the company’s business practices; the critical race theory program helps the giant retailer shift blame to forces beyond its control. As the company denounces “white supremacy culture”—with components including “objectivity,” “individualism,” and “hoarding”—its entire nine-member top executive leadership, except technology chief Suresh Kumar, is white, and its top six leaders made a combined $112 million in salary in 2019. Chief executive officer Doug McMillon, whom the whistleblower described as a “true believer” in critical race theory, hopes to export woke ideology to every Fortune 100 company through his role as chairman of the Business Roundtable.

The formula is clear: American executives, among the most successful people on the planet, can collect accolades and social status by promoting fashionable left-wing ideologies. Meantime, their hourly workers, making between $25,000 and $30,000 yearly, are asked to undergo dishonest and humiliating rituals to confront their “white privilege” and “white supremacy thinking.” McMillon gets the social justice credit; his workers pay the price.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:06 pm

What Is Project Omega? Unpacking Elon Musk's Alleged Mysterious Business Venture
https://www.greenmatters.com/business/p ... -elon-musk

In India, an Algorithm Declares Thousands Dead; They Have To Prove They’re Alive

https://pulitzercenter.org/stories/indi ... eyre-alive

The same issue:

"The Algorithm: How AI Decides Who Gets Hired, Monitored, Promoted, and Fired and Why We Need to Fight Back Now," a book by Pulitzer Center AI Accountability Fellow Hilke Schellmann, will give you the answers you are looking for about how AI might impact your job.

For five years, Schellmann investigated how automated hiring systems work, and found that they are often fraudulent, can be easily manipulated, can break privacy laws, and need to be regulated now.

In 2023, Schellmann, who is also a journalism professor at NYU, reported on how and why search engines and social media tools label women's bodies more racy than men's and how it affects their performance on social media.

This story was published in The Guardian, and was supported by the Pulitzer Center AI Accountability Fellowship in collaboration with Gianluca Mauro.

👉 https://bit.ly/48ER2ix

Read the reporting and don’t miss Schellman’s book “The Algorithm,” available on January 2, 2024.

Another

Smart Until It's Dumb: Why artificial intelligence keeps making epic mistakes (and why the AI bubble will burst) https://a.co/d/5h4aFQx

For some dumb fucking reason, Google decided to remove search query filters, so www.ecosia.org is the best alternative (basically the same functionality, though now better.) So if looking specifically for specific data, that's the only alternative for video or image search.
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:40 am

The SSA Is Watching Your Social Media Accounts
https://www.socialsecurityintelligence. ... -accounts/

I just received an email:
Spoiler
Show
Dear (name redacted even though it wouldn't be hard to figure out what it is if not already known):

Your Social Security Statement is streamlined and easier to read than ever before. That is because we have redesigned the Statement to provide you the most useful information up front and at a glance.

We encourage you to check your Statement at least once a year to review:

Your earnings record (to make sure it’s accurate and notify us if you see any errors);
Your personalized monthly retirement benefit estimates (which now display how much you can expect to receive depending on when you decide to start your benefits between ages 62 and 70);
Other useful information that will explain your benefits and help you prepare for your financial future; and
New fact sheets that provide additional information based on your specific age group and earnings situation.
You can access your new Statement by signing into your account at socialsecurity.gov/reviewyourstatement.

Now that you can access your Statement instantly and anytime online, we will not automatically send one by mail.

We hope you find your new Statement useful and informative.

Turns out it is a fake one (no-reply@ssa.gov; not surprised.)
Spoiler
Show
Currently, Social Security sends emails from no-reply@ssa.gov, subscription.service@subscriptions.ssa.gov, ThankYou@ssa.gov, DoNotReply@ssa.gov, and echosign.com. In a few instances, we use marketing firms to raise awareness of Social Security's online services, and this includes creating a my Social Security account.

I had literally a few days ago just posted a joke on a satire (pretend to be a) Boomer group on Facebook about entering my "social number" when commenting on leaving Facebook (presumably being scammed in a message like a lot of Boomers are prone to do.)

It might just be a coincidence, but I wouldn't be surprised some aspects of Facebook or a web spider will trace references to social security numbers being exposed. I also wouldn't be surprised I've really messed up how Facebook perceives data on my account, since a lot of the stuff is pretty whacked out.

First I heard of this (though it falls into the vaccine and autism theory.)

Does Covid-19 vaccine kill of bifidobacteria?

vid:
https://www.facebook.com/10007088831246 ... 5778960193

Interaction between gut microbiota and COVID-19 and its vaccines
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9639653/

That's referring to Covid vaccinations. It's possible that the body creates an immune system response that somehow affects gut microbiome. Incidentally, vaccines have long been associated with things like autism, but so does autism have a correlation to negative microbiome. Whether people who have deficiency of microbiome during covid (either result of vaccine or acquiring the virus,) might suggest the spike protein created out of immune-system response, then affects the microbiome. Whether that lack of it results in neurotoxicity or the "brain fog" that is often associated with it, would then be in question.

More analysis:

The Impact of the Microbiome on Immunity to Vaccination in Humans
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7422826/

So-called "Bidenomics,"
https://budget.house.gov/press-release/ ... bidenomics

America's entitlement culture
https://www.aei.org/economics/aging/10- ... explosion/

A good summary
https://www.voanews.com/a/usa_all-about ... 73039.html

Tech causes more problems than it solves
https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/20 ... it-solves/

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:40 am

I had a reminder that 3 years ago I wrote this:

I was discussing the concept of a soul to someone and he responded with, "Schopenhauer expounds on a theory that all things outwardly are the manifestation and objectification of an a priori will. Such a will is the thing in itself and the unconscious and primordial guiding force behind all our actions and explanations."

He used Schopenhauer's philosophy as a way to define his concept of a soul, and what I expound on is below.
Schopenhauer's "a priori soul" is contingent on the "will to live" and the actions that derive from an atavistic nature, concomitant with self-selection; that things like asceticism and war is intrinsic to the absence of that "will to live," and reproduction, are all interrelated with a dopaminergic relation to "reward" which get's supplanted by a self-affirming existential crisis anathema to competing factional relation to ennui.

My argument. ‘Do souls exist?;’ which would presuppose that consciousness is exogenous, to how society generally understands physical matter—representing the physical and biological process, necessitating the expression of sentient beings and identity—integral to an ontological basis for matter existing throughout the universe akin to the viewpoints of panpsychism, ergo more modern arguments (such as Goff and Hoffman.)

It's generally arguing that our interrelation to thoughts and ideas are dualistic to how we identify with belief in something, ("Ceci n'est pas une pipe" as Rene Magritte might say,) and yet we identify with something because either it's molecular identity we find remnant of that thought process' tangible association--is all that we recognize to be true--whether it forms from some inchoate development associated with a primitive byproduct of interaction (as per biochemical makeup up of how we define consciousness.)

People might subsume that identifiers such as "soul" is more tangible when depicted in a "picture" much like religious confluence, instead of its simplest construct rooted in a framework of "belief in belief," based on human nature from an ethical standpoint of social-identity and socially-engineered behavior; which might otherwise be summed up as an addiction to chemicals in the brain, and the need to survive (and much of the absence of the will to live is really just the conservation of resources that would otherwise be based on resource attrition and behavioral reinforcements, and consequences for actions which could be learned responses resulting from an unreliable prior experience with a fear-based outcome.)

What I'm really proposing is the concept of a "template for consciousness" (which might need to further analyze, what "consciousness" is,) which seems to exist indifferent to a biological mechanism (based on proof that EVP and non-corporeal consciousness exists and demonstrates clear evidence when studied,) which is nevertheless like a "ghost in the machine (of physical construct which seems to bring about consciousness,)" appearing to influence subatomic relation to their expected outcome as presupposed by known physical laws.

That within physics an observer-effect exists which seems to interface with the outcome of actions, akin to a holographic universe concept, that "exists, because we exist (to observe it.)" Much as, "does a tree falling in a forest not make a sound?" which can only "exist" because it is something readily apparent to our observation (and perhaps because we observe its effect do we know it to be true?) If we only exist as a byproduct of chemicals in the brain we are merely the effluence of subatomic particles, which have organized themselves based on a natural order, out from the chaos of entropy in solar explosions which simply "reorganized" how such particles existed from their earlier (undisturbed) state. What "soul" is in its purest form is a word used to characterize a belief in an afterlife, which assumes that "consciousness" only exists because our understanding of "life" exists as a physical construct, when in reality the nature of static particles exists because a template for that "identity" has become a stationary byproduct of physical matter.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:57 pm

This was basically removed from a group asking the question about whether or not it's safe to entertain belief in losing your perspective of reality (such as strong delusions about a highly sophisticated "truth to a matrix"-like perception about things confirming this mystery, that aren't real,) and why belief in alien contact is common amongst bipolar people. It was deemed a threat to such a group. . . .

Does the trash float to the top of Reddit operations (oh no, we aren't going to bother acknowledging people that actually have concerns so we are going to ignore you even more--in a FUCKING BIPOLAR GROUP--which already seems to have issues with abandonment and erratic behavior.)

And people wonder why the Psychiatric profession is one of the most crapped on.

The people that believe in aliens (without questioning their own belief and what it entails) are the most intolerant zealots of ideas which they consider an affront to their understanding of tolerance. It's a group-think cult-like identity that they become addicted to like an drug, even when faced with the evident correlation to what they say and what other people say (who just happen to suffer from mental illness but don't believe in aliens.)

When I say, "believe in aliens" I imply "believe they were abducted by giant insects or whatever variation of lies peddled by con artists."

People would rather believe in a con game rather than face the reality, that society is full of intolerance; and it becomes a negative coping mechanism they use to project their own ego.

The worst kinds of people are those that preach "peace, love, and understanding."

It just so happens that one of the most common reports of those claiming to be 'abductees' are autoimmune issues.

https://psychcentral.com/schizophrenia/ ... autoimmune

Also, meditation is a strong component, and their is also a strong correlation to the desire to meditate (whether the chicken comes before the egg in either of these is anyone's guess with individual cases.)

I've had some particularly strange things happen that I 100% am convinced I have evidence of being something that happened outside of myself, but to believe blindly that something strange happened and not questioning the reality, is akin to assuming we can ever be truly certain of our experience and belief in the world around us (since we can't always have an outlying confirmation of belief, and to deny that belief is akin to assuming that it's even a healthy idea to promote a belief that might be 100% insanity.)

If I have a genetic predisposition to some mental health issues, even if I have "100% proof" of paranormal phenomenon, can it really be rational to assume I'm not fooling myself, likewise that of others, and that by not using critical judgement (which practitioners of meditation are prone to not connect directly to the sensory surroundings, since they can become distracted from the symbolic concept loss of something like a red light at an intersection, and then not registering the executive functioning required to make the determination to stop as needed.)

Just to note, I might have something more akin to BPD (which supposedly can be rooted in childhood trauma) but it often seems that any diagnosis could be hit or miss. I also recommend listening to or reading the books by Gabor Mate who get's into the topic of trauma, and I consider a lot of the claims of those who believe they are abducted to be a form of coping mechanism (akin to the guy that fantasizes about having sex with a human looking body but an alien faced humanoid, suggesting a deeper repression of relating to regular people, similar to those who believe they have reptiloid children are not much different from the woman that wants to believe that her imaginary husband doll is a surrogate sperm doner that magically conceived twins, and goes about describing the challenges to her life now that she has to imagine her new-found "responsibilities" (or ritualized existence brought about through a delusional manifestation to create a new hypernormalized insanity.)

Welcome to the age of aquarius. . .

Speaking of "nonprofits". . .
https://www.reddit.com/r/Goodwill_Finds/s/ukAXw97OhD

Also, modern books are predominantly trash.

"Are a lot of books just useless?"
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=35084073
Last edited by Catoptric on Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 pm

Food available to stores only.

My local pizza place, which is even closer to me than when I was in Brooklyn, has rainbow cake, sliced from a full cake that was prepackaged. I normally don't buy junk food, but things are weird lately so I felt like it. I memorized a little bit from the box. The name of the cake (something like Italian Rainbow Cake) but not the company name. I couldn't find it anywhere online.

Today I watched a video on how to make a NY style pizza and the guy said Grande cheese is the standard but you could only get it at "food service stores." He said the same about the best sauce for NY style pizza.

I wonder if there are extra preservatives in those products.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:33 am

Amazon's Sleazy Business Practices are Crushing Businesses and Deceiving Consumers
https://tonernews.com/forums/topic/amaz ... tices-are/

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 pm
Today I watched a video on how to make a NY style pizza and the guy said Grande cheese is the standard but you could only get it at "food service stores." He said the same about the best sauce for NY style pizza.
Initially I was thinking that same cheese is sold at a place called US Foods Chef'Store, though apparently they sell something called Roseli.

This question of comparison to the cheese is discussed (they didn't like the cheese, but I think I had a similar issue with store bought cheese that had similar qualities of clumping when cooked, and a lot of it might be due to storage prior to purchase.)
https://www.pizzamaking.com/forum/index ... ic=80542.0

They mostly are west coast and in the area around Virginia and the "deep south" (so you probably won't encounter the company (a District Manager that I had at Walmart is now running US Chef'Store.)

If you had any places that specialize in restaurants, you will probably find similar stuff there (but some of the places are really weird such as Restaurant Depot, where you have to show them you own a restaurant and have a tax rebate card or something. Fortunately for me US Chef'Store doesn't. It's always advised to also check out the sundried tomatoes and kalamata olives in large batches because they will be infinitely cheaper and often better than anything else in regular grocery stores. Pepperoni can also be the same issue, and I've been able to freeze large bags of it, which will also tend to crumble when used due to how it's stored like that, but it's still better than spending $6 for a bag of decent quality stuff that might only last 6 pizzas.

Roseli is pretty good cheese and I noticed when using it that it along with proper marinara and proper dough conditioning seemed to make an authentic Neopolitan pizza (any other cheese doesn't come close, though it still passes for pizza, but then again I haven't been attempting to recreate the same quality as when I first made pizza from scratch.)

I haven't been buying it recently because if I stepped foot in the place I would probably end up with a lot more stuff than I should be buying (though I have been eager to get some decent pizza dough, if I wasn't concerned with storing 50 lb bags to keep it from insects. No matter what, if it's grain it will be hell to keep from getting weevils.) Though it can be cheaper (I thought I spent at least $20, though it looks like it's down to about $12 for 5 lbs) the price is about the same as if you bought a 5 lb bag of Mozerella at Walmart (thought probably around $16,) which isn't too bad but lacks the flavor. It almost might seem to spoil sooner than other cheeses if you aren't using it quickly (or don't have a proper bag to seal it in; I think I just wrapped a block of the cheese in Seran wrap which wasn't air tight, and would grate it each time, rather than buying it preshredded, though it might have developed a small amount of mold near the end of it, which seems fine to cut off (though technically any mold spores that show implies it's already potentially toxic mold growth in food.)

Incidentally, my initial reason for going to such a specialized restaurant store was to get Philly cheesesteak ingredients, which I might not see a whole lot of because a lot of such things just don't catch on the same in this region of the USA. I was also able to buy such ingredients at a Walmart that was remodeling and eliminating some of their inventory, which included the cheesesteak beef. Even at half off though, the restaurant grocers are cheaper for mass quantities, and it's about the only place I would pick up bacon and not feel like I was being screwed (most grocery stores rely on impulse purchases.)

Update: I discovered a place that specializes in selling that brand of cheese, but the guy is a total asshole narcissist apparently (he has a marble bust of himself in the entrance of the place, and both the customers and workers despise him.) The website hasn't been updated since 2014, and the image has never managed to be flipped around and updated, and apparently, they still use a DOS software for most of their basic operations (so knowing the price as well as how to order requires calling the place, where you will get screamed at, and with a very good chance that their office fuck ups will have collections on your ass due to messing up your order and then holding people accountable (other than themselves.)

Also, they only sell wholesale cases, so freezing 30 lbs of cheese is probably not feasible.
https://lisantifoodserviceoftexas.com/about/index.html
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Lisan ... 466107.htm

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:40 pm

A subject came up about a teacher scoring a correct answer negatively (in which the student was correct based on semantics with the wording, that the individual who at the smaller fraction of 4/6 had ate more pizza, over another who ate 5/6, and asking why; larger pizza over smaller.)

The person I responded to was a teacher asking if the image was fake, and that "we shouldn't kick people when they are down!")

Not to belittle teachers, but the difference between districts can make a big difference, though I do believe that the biggest problem children face is their own parents (or lack thereof.)

How many children would have taken the paper with the wrong answer home and never bothered to tell anyone about it, even if they knew they had the correct answer? Why aren't some children likewise accelerated when they should be, and would rather just "give the correct answer" that they assumed the teacher would believe was the correct answer (but was it really?) It's more of a case of semantics.

Also, not everyone has what it takes to be a teacher and that can be a problem with how schools are expected to run. Schools would rather use specific learning materials they believe is effective, even when regurgitating the badly worded and improper materials to teach, while teachers could be going on autopilot themselves because it doesn't reward their creativity to problem-solving and the students it leaves out might be those who are so crushingly bored that a teacher will grow resentful of them.

And of course, sometimes the students really do challenge the process of learning, simply because of so many other things that determine school success (and the parent that wants someone to blame will use such test results as a reason to burn teachers at the stake when the teacher could just as well be overworked and putting in more time than it's worth for the crappy pay.)

It's sort of the argument, that some people are paid not to notice the problems with a system, and will gladly just put the blame on teachers/subordinates/students as well.

The problem isn't endemic to the educational system but a much larger picture of how society expects people to follow a linear pathway towards occupations and pressures people to be viewed as not deviating from that pathway. In some societies the pressure is tremendous; so basically there are incidences in foreign countries where a test rubric being used was wrong and scored many correct answers incorrectly, which had an outcome of kids who offed themselves; though little too late in realizing where the problem was. Sometimes it really is a state of mind and the problems can be how we view our own efforts, so basically some people do poorly simply because they have been conditioned to think that what they think, is wrong. Whether such issues stem from how they were raised or a school system, or rather from society at large, is probably not something that can be easily pinpointed.

Perhaps a comparison could be, are people so commodified as a source of revenue or as a tool/number used by businesses and governments, that they would rather become the product from a consumer level, instead of assuming that they could provide their own product of their intellect? To what extent might a system only reward those who game the system by playing by it's rules, because they believe the system doesn't care and will accept any answer, as long as it's viewed as "correct." Pick from the tree outside the window or chop down the tree and rely on some outside entity to keep you getting sucked dry by an artificial system that provides alternatives you are expected to acquire, just so the machinery still has electricity to keep it functioning?

The photo is most likely real (many such examples exist, and to me it's akin to a parent attending a PTA meeting about how math is being taught, and being kicked out for daring to question the administration and how the scoring methods will negatively impact their children as well as others.) And if you get into private education you also deal with the same problem where the material is very suspect, depending on their particular leaning (which I might blame on reinforcing group identity such as religious views, or a particular type of gerrymandering that occurs when people want to pretend they are in an exclusive or privileged social class which then gets treated as such.)

The argument could also be, are kids traumatized by teachers who can't teach (because they are at the mercy of a system) or abuse their position of power over them? That question might be based on certain assumptions that a teacher has about the student's ability or lack thereof.

Lots Of Facebook Users Are Idiots, Says Consumer Reports
https://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmirhil ... e94bf3210c

A decade later and nothing has changed. It's surprising how many groups are now satire of the majority of Facebook users (reposting a profile of a woman with a male name, who posts an AI generated image of a Jesus sand sculpture, where the person claims they made it by hand, and the majority of the 6 thousand posts are idiots saying, 'Amen.'

At other times it's an historical image of a black soldier who came back from WW2 where the soldiers were segregated, and who was being harrassed by a bus driver, who reported to the Police that the man was drunk and should be arrested and pulled off from the bus, where he was then proceeded to be struck in the head and eyes from a blackjack, hence why he was wearing dark shaded glasses to conceal the resulting blindness. The idiots seeing this black and white photo circa 1940s than say, "thank you for your service" as if his ghost would magically manifest and nod it's head in their general direction. I doubt the majority of the idiots even bother reading the posts nor question the context of the majority of what they are witnessing.
Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.