Julius_Van_Der_Beak wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm
Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Are you MsgV2 - because if you are, I think you're butthurt about stupid looking faces as I remember your stupid looking horse face.
You just don't know which side you're on.

Also, no, it's the olympics. Fuck off.
I know which side I'm on now. Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
So it is you!
My feelings aren't hurt, I just don't like you. You're a shitty person. Someone I wouldn't want to know. You need filtering out like background noise. You act like an incel you weak beta cuck fuck.
Do one, do everyone a favour.
Haha. So predictable. I guess maybe I should leave my wife and kids to conform to your high moral standards?
shrug. lol, maybe?
Is divorce amoral?
Let's see how much you know. I can't lose on this one...
i dunno man, is adultery?

Limey

Re: Little Rants

Post by Limey » Tue May 11, 2021 7:38 pm

Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm
Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm
Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Are you MsgV2 - because if you are, I think you're butthurt about stupid looking faces as I remember your stupid looking horse face.
You just don't know which side you're on.

Also, no, it's the olympics. Fuck off.
I know which side I'm on now. Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
So it is you!
My feelings aren't hurt, I just don't like you. You're a shitty person. Someone I wouldn't want to know. You need filtering out like background noise. You act like an incel you weak beta cuck fuck.
Do one, do everyone a favour.
Haha. So predictable. I guess maybe I should leave my wife and kids to conform to your high moral standards?
shrug. lol, maybe?
Is divorce amoral?
Let's see how much you know. I can't lose on this one...
i dunno man, is adultery?
BZZZT wrong. You've run out already. You know nothing.
Seeing you cause drama like this is just sad. You must be an angsty little fuck. It's a shame MBTI doesn't include neuroticism like Big5/SLOAN, because you're limbic. So limbic.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 11, 2021 7:39 pm

Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:38 pm
Seeing you cause drama like this is just sad. You must be an angsty little fuck. It's a shame MBTI doesn't include neuroticism like Big5/SLOAN, because you're limbic. So limbic.
Ok dude... i know people can't lie on the internet, so I give up and concede the point because you said I had feelings.

Limey

Post by Limey » Tue May 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Tue May 11, 2021 7:39 pm
Limey wrote:
Ok dude... i know people can't lie on the internet, so I give up and concede the point because you said I had feelings.
If you had feelings, you'd take the hint that no one likes you and no one defends you all the times you've been banned from the previous forums. I don't know or care which side you're on with regard to politics, political correctness, current affairs or anything and it doesn't matter anyway because I don't care. I don't think anybody cares. You've just been buzzing around for years, not really contributing anything much but pockets of drama and trying to sneak back in after being banned. You get involved in other people's online squabbles because you have nothing going on.

If I'm ever feeling down, I can use you as a schadenfreude pick-me-up, and bring a warm glow of happiness in reminding myself that I'm not you.

Go ahead, virtue signal over your allyship to trans weight lifters stealing medals from natural born female athletes. It's about your level. So brave, so cuck.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 11, 2021 7:50 pm

Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:49 pm
Tue May 11, 2021 7:39 pm
Limey wrote:
If you had feelings, you'd take the hint that no one likes you and no one defends you all the times you've been banned from the previous forums. I don't know or care which side you're on with regard to politics, political correctness, current affairs or anything and it doesn't matter anyway because I don't care. I don't think anybody cares. You've just been buzzing around for years, not really contributing anything much but pockets of drama and trying to sneak back in after being banned. You get involved in other people's online squabbles because you have nothing going on.

If I'm ever feeling down, I can use you as a schadenfreude pick-me-up, and bring a warm glow of happiness in reminding myself that I'm not you.

Go ahead, virtue signal over your allyship to trans weight lifters stealing medals from natural born female athletes. It's about your level. So brave, so cuck.
Dude, you just called me limbic in the last post, and now you're saying I don't have feelings? It almost seems like you're flailing around because you don't know how to respond to me.

Unlike the real INTPs here, I don't pander for mass approval (except when I virtue signal, obviously).

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu May 13, 2021 10:00 pm

I am sick from second vaccine shot. So cold ... I feel alone. I'm afraid.

:sick:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

djm
Formerly: djm

Post by djm » Thu May 13, 2021 10:30 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Got my second shot in a couple of weeks. Be calm, it will pass. Don't be afraid, be strong. You are immune, you are safer.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri May 14, 2021 5:09 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 10:00 pm

How are you doing today? I didn't get a Covid vaccine yet but I got the Shingles vaccine yesterday which is supposed to be worse, but I did fine. That was 23-1/2 hours ago and I had no bad effects except slight pain at the injection site when I raised my arm. It didn't prevent me from doing anything. I did all kinds of pre and post-vaccine stuff to prevent side effects and I guess it worked, or else it's just my body's natural awesomness.

The rant part is CVS didn't take my GoodRX coupon and I had to pay $200. In two months I get the second shot and that's another $200.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 15, 2021 11:41 am

Yes yes friends. Gather djm, gather you purveyor of fine art I've never met. Let us channel this friendship energy at the others to level up their good feels. Mhm yeah give a lil extra to *scottish accent* spartan! :clap: Yay. We did it. Joy is for those only brave enough to accept and enjoy of it. *creepy goblin* Are you? Muahaha. :hat:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

ashi

Post by ashi » Sat May 15, 2021 12:23 pm

I just sold over $1000 worth of trading cards, because the world has gone mad and people are camping outside stores, fighting, and pulling guns over little pieces of cardboard.