Little Rants

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Limey

Re: Little Rants

Post by Limey » Thu May 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Looking forward to seeing this fat, retarded looking kiwi take a medal from hard working biological women, regardless of how hard they've trained or how genetically gifted they are at the next Olympics as transgender sports appears to be in the Olympics now.

Even a fat fucker with the physique of a bag of mouldy onions can likely beat the [natural born] women at weight lifting if they're allowed to compete. Why have a women's category at all if a person born male that wouldn't even rank against other males can compete as a female and win a medal. I hope they win their crackerjack medal. Like how identity politics is fucking Hollywood and entertainment, let this fuck sports.

MoneyJungle

Post by MoneyJungle » Thu May 06, 2021 10:47 pm

I just listened to some lady besmirch her family over the phone for an entire train ride from Richmond to Sacramento. Need noise cancellation in my life.

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Fri May 07, 2021 7:22 pm

It's starting to seem like half of unsolicited calls are made to generate web traffic for unsolicited call lookup sites

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon May 10, 2021 10:07 am

I bought Dogecoins (knowing they would go up) and sold them immediately after because I was disgusted with the absurdity of how the stock market works, and what drives it.

I would have had $7 million, and I still don't give a fuck. . . I don't know if it's depression or indifference to how I view society, and I've been trying to track it down to this:

I commonly self-sabotage and did the same thing with covid affected stocks, and I knew ahead of time which ones were prone to go up. . . I didn't buy any of them and actively did PUT options on things I knew would likely be going against trends in the market, simply because I couldn't stand the absurdity of it and figured I would stop trading if I didn't have money to invest in it.
https://thriveglobal.com/stories/7-ways ... e-success/
https://www.healthline.com/health/menta ... n-children

Also, I absolutely despise people and the indifference to things I wish were more redeeming; I absolutely refuse to agree with this, because I know it isn't true:
https://www.livescience.com/57991-confl ... ation.html

People facilitate their involvement with others out of selfish interest, that it is better to be a part of society and gain the rewards of being a part of the herd--pretending to care and actively doing things that goes with the stream of human activity--and much of it is charlatan chicanery.

A gift to broken adults, who were once broken children
https://medium.com/storymaker/a-gift-to ... 019cde184a

https://psychcentral.com/blog/psycholog ... nerosity#1

https://www.macleans.ca/society/the-col ... o-grow-up/
Last edited by Catoptric on Wed May 12, 2021 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm

Limey wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:23 pm
Looking forward to seeing this fat, retarded looking kiwi take a medal from hard working biological women, regardless of how hard they've trained or how genetically gifted they are at the next Olympics as transgender sports appears to be in the Olympics now.

Even a fat fucker with the physique of a bag of mouldy onions can likely beat the [natural born] women at weight lifting if they're allowed to compete. Why have a women's category at all if a person born male that wouldn't even rank against other males can compete as a female and win a medal. I hope they win their crackerjack medal. Like how identity politics is fucking Hollywood and entertainment, let this fuck sports.

Always elevating the discourse as usual, I see.

I should add that I get the feeling, just judging by the sign behind the athlete, that it's probably the Commonwealth Games. I'm not super well versed in sports but I think that might be something different than the Olympics. It also looks like transgender atheletes have been allowed in the Olympics since 2004, but I'm sure you did your homework and just made a casual mistake.

https://journals.humankinetics.com/view ... cle-p3.xml
In 2004, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) introduced the Stockholm Consensus on sex reassignment surgery to allow “transsexual” athletes to compete at the Olympics.
Also, I'll bet the expression isn't nearly as stupid looking as the ones on the faces of voters as they pulled the lever for Trump and Brexit.

Limey

Post by Limey » Tue May 11, 2021 7:19 pm

Julius_Van_Der_Beak wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:37 pm
Limey wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 10:23 pm

Always elevating the discourse as usual, I see.

I should add that I get the feeling, just judging by the sign behind the athlete, that it's probably the Commonwealth Games. I'm not super well versed in sports but I think that might be something different than the Olympics. It also looks like transgender atheletes have been allowed in the Olympics since 2004, but I'm sure you did your homework and just made a casual mistake.

https://journals.humankinetics.com/view ... cle-p3.xml
In 2004, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) introduced the Stockholm Consensus on sex reassignment surgery to allow “transsexual” athletes to compete at the Olympics.
Also, I'll bet the expression isn't nearly as stupid looking as the ones on the faces of voters as they pulled the lever for Trump and Brexit.
Are you MsgV2 - because if you are, I think you're butthurt about stupid looking faces as I remember your stupid looking horse face.
You just don't know which side you're on.

Also, no, it's the olympics. Fuck off.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:19 pm
Are you MsgV2 - because if you are, I think you're butthurt about stupid looking faces as I remember your stupid looking horse face.

I know which side I'm on now. The last four years and 2020 in particular have made that clear. Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.

Limey

Post by Limey » Tue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm

Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 pm
Limey wrote:

I know which side I'm on now. Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings.
So it is you!
My feelings aren't hurt, I just don't like you. You're a shitty person. Someone I wouldn't want to know. You need filtering out like background noise. You act like an incel you weak beta cuck fuck.
Do one, do everyone a favour.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 pm

Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm
Limey wrote:

So it is you!
My feelings aren't hurt, I just don't like you. You're a shitty person. Someone I wouldn't want to know. You need filtering out like background noise. You act like an incel you weak beta cuck fuck.
Haha. So predictable. I guess maybe I should leave my wife and kids to conform to your high moral standards?

Limey

Post by Limey » Tue May 11, 2021 7:34 pm

Tue May 11, 2021 7:32 pm
Limey wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 7:29 pm
Limey wrote:

So it is you!
Haha. So predictable. I guess maybe I should leave my wife and kids to conform to your high moral standards?
shrug. lol, maybe?
Is divorce amoral?
Let's see how much you know. I can't lose on this one...