Little Rants

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Catoptric

Re: Little Rants

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:43 pm

SCIENTIST GIVEN AWARD, STANDING OVATION AFTER ANTI-HUMAN DIATRIBE
https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/ ... FqGbbtjHto

“Pianka, a professor at the University of Texas, described human beings as a "scourge" on the Earth, called for a police state to ensure mandatory sterilization of all U.S. citizens, and rooted for the lethal Ebola virus to mutate into an airborne form that might kill 90 percent of the people on Earth.”

Perhaps true to some extent but only because our society is not truly functional, and the hubris of believing our technology will solve all of our problems (if only things went in favor of an idealized--dare I say "utopian"--outlook.)

When you consider that misguided ideas (such as Mao's China killing off the sparrow population to conserve grain, etc.) it seems evident the real issue is systemic to how societies allocate and use resources. With proper understanding of ecology, and a functional system of self-governing, many of societies problems would be eliminated (and yes, perhaps that would only occur if an extreme reduction of the population, which would require re-establishing a better society from out of it, is a bit like conflagration of an entire city just to establish a coffee shop where one was needed, indifferent to whatever else existed around it.) Perhaps take for example what actually happened following WW2 or any major global disruption? Did reduction in population cause greater fear and greater waste and misguided goals, which ended up devastating communities? Did starving entire populations such as what Stalin did, ultimately create resentment from competing factions, and did it ultimately weaken geopolitical goals, as surely, our society is not orchestrated and run by the same mindset that would even begin to consider this.

Moreso much of these ideas tend to already occur on their own without any intervention, and the hedonic treadmill continually reminds people why perceived "gains" are just pipe-dream fetishism. If anything such ideas when implemented teach us how terribly misguided humanity is, and only vindicate his idea, that maybe, he should likely have the odds stacked against himself and those who believe in it.
When populations are disrupted a significant value is lost, and the biggest loss is in society's inability to value the things that are actually needed, and only those incapable of being effectual in addressing the problem (because of how a society is able or willing to value such ideas,) would result in this kind of thinking, which is really no different from an angry old dude that jumps into a battle tank just to cause mayhem, or collects a basement full of weapons and decides to shoot up as many places until his time on earth has finally been extinguished.

Perhaps people are just waiting for the drain plug to be pulled?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:35 pm

That moment, when you feel like you are part of a conspiracy. . .
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Spartan26

Post by Spartan26 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:13 am

Who knows browsers? So, I'm planning a trip for my old college roommate to meet me to see a college football game and a couple of baseball games out of state. I thought single game tickets were to go on sale this morning at 9 AM. Oh, no, 9 AM eastern, so that's 6 AM my time. Part of me was thinking do I need to get up at 0:butthundred since this was still part of presale that I could tap into but then I thought since I'm not an alumni or booster of any kind and I can get access to presale, likely ticket brokers can too, so I better grab what I can.

So I get up and log on like 3 mins to 6, ready to go, careful not to hit the link too soon and get the error that the site won't be up til 9 AM and then get locked out of some refresh loop for 15-20 mins. I've had crap like that happen before. When it was 6:01 I click over and put in the code and it takes me to the site. I'm trying to get tix to one game but it's not pulling anything up and I keep getting error messages that seem to contradict each other, like "you've reached the maximum number for this group." "Please add a game from the group" but it's not saying what group. I'm getting really frustrated. I couldn't even see where the possible tickets were. There was a dropdown menu for prices. I was just hitting best available but then I thought there was Visitor section, which I was a little weary of cuz a lot of times college teams will sell ticket blocks to visiting schools but they're all crammed around the side of the endzone to maybe 10 yd line. Not the best unless your team is in the red zone in front of you all game, which generally is not the case. Anyway, a window opens up for the stadium seating chart but it won't show cuz I have adblocker on. I don't have it on Edge, which I rarely use, but I keep it adblocker on without white listing anything and just open links in Edge when need be. So I do that. Then I notice that some of the tickets coming up where I thought it was visitor was on the home field side. The ticket was great, like midfield so I wasn't going to nix it, although from what I could see, I needed to purchase like a game pack, not just a game. It totally contradicted some other emails I got earlier. But that's a rant for another time.

Before I could really figure how the ticket thing works, I signed in, thinking maybe that was the problem. Then I wondered if the whole site was glitchy cuz I was using Chrome and maybe the adblocker and/or popup blocker was preventing it from working right. So I copy the link over to Microsoft Edge and sign in. And here's where the trouble begins!

It's still early and though not dark, my eyes aren't fully open. I'm kinda OK with that cuz I did plan to go right back to bed after I made my purchase, so I didn't need to be that awake. So I thought. I had a bit of trouble logging in in Chrome so I was careful to look at the keys and go slowly when typing into Edge. Well, a couple of things popped up and I hit enter, thinking I was finishing putting in my password. OH, NO! It then says something like "You've successfully migrated your passwords into Edge!" Like, what the hell, man?! I didn't ask to do that! I DO NOT want that to happen. At all. NO!! Why would you do that?? It's so invasive. They keep asking me to upgrade to operating system 11 or 12 or whatever they're on. I know version 10 is intrusive enough. One reason I didn't get the update was because I wasn't sure how well the software I had pre-update word would and so I wanted to wait a bit for companies to catch up. But, anyway, I don't want Edge knowing what I'm doing elsewhere. Why do they need to? I know they sell it as a great convenience like to parents in Urban environments and poor neighborhoods, "Hey, get your kids fingerprinted so in case they get kidnapped we can have that info!" Um, yeah, no! At best, they want to snoop at what sites I'm going to to sell the data and I really don't trust them, Chrome either for that matter, from logging into said sites.

Yes, I know there's no 27 yr old software multimillionaire sitting up in Palo Alto curious to see what sites Spartan visited after watching 1981 Sugar Bowl clips and no 2 star general with executive security clearance has been tasked to anticipate my next moves, but if I'm not accessing a website through your browser, why do you care?? Jealous much? Get over it, you stalker!

There's actually a practical reason why I want to keep sorta separate profiles, like times when for whatever reason, I can't log into a site. Like, I have had the NFL Package that I could log into my computer. It doesn't work in Chrome for me but does in Edge. Or times if I've been locked out a site cuz of a bad password or I want to send an update and it gets glitchy, I can often open another browser and bypass the issue. Now, if everything's linked, I don't get that option. Also, when doing recon on a potential flight. I can do my price research in Edge and then come and book in Chrome cuz sometimes you try to leave and come back, suddenly that low fare you saw 20 minutes earlier is no longer there.

I could go on but I just want to know, is there any way I can unlink these browsers? Can I get Edge to not grab any new passwords I leave in Chrome? I feel like I just opened a Hoover Dam of consent with whatever I clicked on early this morning. What really gulls me is that it asked mid-type. Like it wasn't like after I typed in and it said, Do you want Edge to remember this password? It asked, it butted in and stole control of my cursor and said would you like to transfer passwords before I had even completed a password. When it's that overzealous to link what I'm doing, it sure as hell makes me doubly suspicious.

Freckin' hate it!! Now, I've got a sharp pain in the right side of my jaw and neck. If if was my left I'd worry it's sending me into cardiac arrest but it's still making my blood boil!! HATE, HATE, HATE THIS!!

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:13 am

Spartan26 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:13 am
Who knows browsers? So, I'm planning a trip for my old college roommate to meet me to see a college football game and a couple of baseball games out of state. I thought single game tickets were to go on sale this morning at 9 AM. Oh, no, 9 AM eastern, so that's 6 AM my time. Part of me was thinking do I need to get up at 0:butthundred since this was still part of presale that I could tap into but then I thought since I'm not an alumni or booster of any kind and I can get access to presale, likely ticket brokers can too, so I better grab what I can.

So I get up and log on like 3 mins to 6, ready to go, careful not to hit the link too soon and get the error that the site won't be up til 9 AM and then get locked out of some refresh loop for 15-20 mins. I've had crap like that happen before. When it was 6:01 I click over and put in the code and it takes me to the site. I'm trying to get tix to one game but it's not pulling anything up and I keep getting error messages that seem to contradict each other, like "you've reached the maximum number for this group." "Please add a game from the group" but it's not saying what group. I'm getting really frustrated. I couldn't even see where the possible tickets were. There was a dropdown menu for prices. I was just hitting best available but then I thought there was Visitor section, which I was a little weary of cuz a lot of times college teams will sell ticket blocks to visiting schools but they're all crammed around the side of the endzone to maybe 10 yd line. Not the best unless your team is in the red zone in front of you all game, which generally is not the case. Anyway, a window opens up for the stadium seating chart but it won't show cuz I have adblocker on. I don't have it on Edge, which I rarely use, but I keep it adblocker on without white listing anything and just open links in Edge when need be. So I do that. Then I notice that some of the tickets coming up where I thought it was visitor was on the home field side. The ticket was great, like midfield so I wasn't going to nix it, although from what I could see, I needed to purchase like a game pack, not just a game. It totally contradicted some other emails I got earlier. But that's a rant for another time.

Before I could really figure how the ticket thing works, I signed in, thinking maybe that was the problem. Then I wondered if the whole site was glitchy cuz I was using Chrome and maybe the adblocker and/or popup blocker was preventing it from working right. So I copy the link over to Microsoft Edge and sign in. And here's where the trouble begins!

It's still early and though not dark, my eyes aren't fully open. I'm kinda OK with that cuz I did plan to go right back to bed after I made my purchase, so I didn't need to be that awake. So I thought. I had a bit of trouble logging in in Chrome so I was careful to look at the keys and go slowly when typing into Edge. Well, a couple of things popped up and I hit enter, thinking I was finishing putting in my password. OH, NO! It then says something like "You've successfully migrated your passwords into Edge!" Like, what the hell, man?! I didn't ask to do that! I DO NOT want that to happen. At all. NO!! Why would you do that?? It's so invasive. They keep asking me to upgrade to operating system 11 or 12 or whatever they're on. I know version 10 is intrusive enough. One reason I didn't get the update was because I wasn't sure how well the software I had pre-update word would and so I wanted to wait a bit for companies to catch up. But, anyway, I don't want Edge knowing what I'm doing elsewhere. Why do they need to? I know they sell it as a great convenience like to parents in Urban environments and poor neighborhoods, "Hey, get your kids fingerprinted so in case they get kidnapped we can have that info!" Um, yeah, no! At best, they want to snoop at what sites I'm going to to sell the data and I really don't trust them, Chrome either for that matter, from logging into said sites.

Yes, I know there's no 27 yr old software multimillionaire sitting up in Palo Alto curious to see what sites Spartan visited after watching 1981 Sugar Bowl clips and no 2 star general with executive security clearance has been tasked to anticipate my next moves, but if I'm not accessing a website through your browser, why do you care?? Jealous much? Get over it, you stalker!

There's actually a practical reason why I want to keep sorta separate profiles, like times when for whatever reason, I can't log into a site. Like, I have had the NFL Package that I could log into my computer. It doesn't work in Chrome for me but does in Edge. Or times if I've been locked out a site cuz of a bad password or I want to send an update and it gets glitchy, I can often open another browser and bypass the issue. Now, if everything's linked, I don't get that option. Also, when doing recon on a potential flight. I can do my price research in Edge and then come and book in Chrome cuz sometimes you try to leave and come back, suddenly that low fare you saw 20 minutes earlier is no longer there.

I could go on but I just want to know, is there any way I can unlink these browsers? Can I get Edge to not grab any new passwords I leave in Chrome? I feel like I just opened a Hoover Dam of consent with whatever I clicked on early this morning. What really gulls me is that it asked mid-type. Like it wasn't like after I typed in and it said, Do you want Edge to remember this password? It asked, it butted in and stole control of my cursor and said would you like to transfer passwords before I had even completed a password. When it's that overzealous to link what I'm doing, it sure as hell makes me doubly suspicious.

Freckin' hate it!! Now, I've got a sharp pain in the right side of my jaw and neck. If if was my left I'd worry it's sending me into cardiac arrest but it's still making my blood boil!! HATE, HATE, HATE THIS!!
Sh'up! Far out. Have a fun.... Also, don't forget to sh'up.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:13 am

A Muslim claiming proof of his chosen people

Clearly, is in disagreement with the effects of pollution:

Baby born with eight limbs is hailed as Hindu God (https://www.catersnews.com/stories/quir ... hindu-god/)

Indian boy is worshiped as reincarnated Hindu god (https://nypost.com/2016/11/08/indian-bo ... hindu-god/)

If you actually think of it though, YHWH is said to be the sound of breathing in and out (suggesting life) and it might even explain the origin of what the name Allah is referring to.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jun 25, 2022 9:47 am

"Trump was draining the swamp and exposing the evil pedophiles."

Trump discussed pardoning Ghislaine Maxwell: book
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5617 ... g-to-book/

It sounds like Trump frees people that would otherwise implicate his criminal actions?

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:22 pm

Niece Waidhofer; Influencer with 4.2m followers, 31, commits suicide: how fame killed her
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2022/0 ... s-suicide/

This seems pretty common amongst the "influencers," (or perhaps a former Miss Universe who also made news in January
https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/ ... 27852.html

I suspect the hedonic treadmill is something to blame.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hedonic ... e&ie=UTF-8

That and possible BPD. . . ( as shown in this 10 minute video https://youtu.be/S3crDGqSmEE ) Someone doesn't get this way just because they look good, rather because they are seeking validation they didn't receive when younger, and as a result have a "need to be perfect," while having increased difficulties with all the slings and arrows of a shallow and incredibly stupid society with misplaced values.

Cosmetic Breast Surgeries Tied to Increased Suicide Risk
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Healthday ... rs%20found.

And things like Onlyfans and Patreon are a shit show:
https://www.quora.com/Is-OnlyFans-good- ... ociety-Why

And somehow I overlooked this: Moment man crushed to death when elevator in NYC building suddenly falls
https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2019/0 ... kipps-bay/
Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:38 am

What is ethical?

Whether undergoing medical supervision where it's advised or without, not having specialized advice on the procedure can easily result in death (even when such options were allowed into law, the consequences are significant.)
https://www.colorado.edu/today/2021/09/ ... ble-digits

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unsafe_ab ... njury%20to
"at least 22,800 women die annually as a result of complications of unsafe abortion."

Mortality in the past – around half died as children
https://ourworldindata.org/child-mortality-in-the-past

When is Birth Unfair to the Child?
https://www.albany.edu/~ron/papers/badbirth.html

Abortions have been induced in various ways throughout the ancient world, and only relatively recently did people feel compelled to conceal the embarrassing circumstances of out of wedlock childbirth, and consequently put their lives and the social circumstances of their families to shame. How many orphans in various parts of the world were born with something that can be detected prior to birth, which the parent knows fully well they lack the means to afford a healthy life for them?

Even when a person is married and already had kids, the realization that they couldn't afford it drove some to attempt abortions:

Nearly 100 years later, a family remembers an illegal abortion that ended in tragedy
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/22/11058719 ... ed-in-trag

If people held themselves accountable the majority of arguments against abortion would not be an "ethical" one. The sad truth is most people conceive out of shortsighted and largely selfish naivity.

The abortion decision makes me think it was conducted by something similar to this:

People claiming the protestors are idiots (that the Supreme Court decision gives MORE RIGHTS to representation,) using words like tyranny and Leftist to describe the protestors, without considering the true implications:

Response:
You actually think that's the case? What is overstepping boundaries if 10 have already outlawed it completely, and 26 are set to make extreme limits?

Protests spread as result of decisions:
https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/27/us/supre ... index.html

And you actually believe it's better if people do intend on inducing their own abortion, even when it's "legal." Have you actually worked with someone who had internal bleeding because she didn't seek medical experts, and do you really LOGICALLY believe that the vast majority of people are going to have such options?

Furthermore, you don't think big corporations telling regular workers that they will subsidize for their flight and abortion procedure but that the union workers won't be, sets a precedent intent on bias and discrimination, unless people glibly go along with sabotaging their wellbeing for the sake of favoritism? I'm sure unions will gladly provide for them as well, and yet it's a bit like Elon Musk buying Twitter and talking about not being held accountable, and yet people worship him in spite of him being sued by a black worker under the condition he never signed the waiver claiming he would remove his rights for workplace discrimination which was actively hostile towards him?

Seems it would be cheaper for a corporation to pay lawyer fees with tax-subsidized money than to actually face their actions?
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/busine ... -rcna34655

I added:

People don't care about life, and it shows. The very same people who protest the sanctity of human life are the hypocrites that would blithely send a nuclear warhead towards a foreign country under the pretense they are saving it from itself, but it doesn't speak for the innocent, now does it?

Exposure to opposing views on social media can increase political polarization
https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.1804840115

America's 'true unemployment' rate may be a lot higher than you think
https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/ame ... -you-think

We ascribe meaning to circumstances that are largely a byproduct of negligent awareness, and wilfully disregarding healthy boundaries. Forcing false beliefs onto others and pretending that society isn't a destitute mockery of sensibilities, produces a inept and coerced false-confidence that erodes civil liberties because people refuse to acknowledge what ethical is, since none of them know how to practice it.

If I didn't know better, I highly suspect the population of mindless turds are not reproducing fast enough and they need new zombies for a WW3?

And many "good" Christians mindlessly send money to orphanages, but when requested to save someone's life that needs specialized treatment costing pennies on the dollar will avoid it like the plague. . . And it's not exclusively a religious pretend identity, but complete shit people that only want to feel good about themselves but are the types that would probably send laughing emojis in schadenfreude over the internet or pretend their shit and half-assed answers aren't just some unwillingness to really evaluate a question that pertains to someone other than themselves.

Society creates life but doesn't know what to do when it has it, or is unwilling to bear the consequences for what happens when life isn't taught to respect any higher purpose than their own egos?

And Biden is also a hypocrite when he denounces the Supreme Court as he voted for something similar to them

Biden Once Voted for Constitutional Amendment to Do What SCOTUS Abortion Ruling Does
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bann ... YWzjxVY3C4

Bill Gates really was being altruistic and supporting a better society when claiming a healthier society reduces population due to higher standards of equality, and having control over the future wellbeing of individuals is far better than not having such options.

When Abortion Is Illegal, Women Rarely Die. But They Still Suffer.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ns/572638/

It's a bit like slavery, where you are still tied to societal debt slavery, and given no recourse for the choice to decide for the wellbeing of individual autonomy. Throughout the world people have no recourse other than to procreate without any contraceptives, and yet without equitable options to prevent it, most are ill equipped to even decide their own fate.

Society should ensure that those provisions of preventing conception are dealt with, though I don't think people are really in support of equitable interest of individuals.

More than likely this is just a trend pushed out by the Supreme Court which was perfectly aware that the gravy train of the available workforce was running dry, and the current population numbers weren't meeting the supply line needed for global empires.

https://www.smallbizlabs.com/2014/01/ec ... abies.html

What Bill Gates is ridiculed for is the perception of how a lower birth rate is a sign of a healthier society, as it allows for women to escape circumstances (bondage?) they were otherwise made dependent on.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... ns/572638/

The reality is it will only compromise men more than women, as there are plenty of single mothers without any children that grew up with fathers, and to some extent, you can thank the economic FOMO (fear of missing out) boom and bust cycles that are often the hallmark of euphoria.

And yet our society often guts the very institutions that are set up to provide equitable outcomes, preferring instead to think of "growth" and "success" and "freedoms" as being some kind of magical buzzword that happens whenever you call upon it, and yet rarely do people realize how those things are even possible, to begin with.

The baby boom era following WW2 led to an increased economic output that was unseen at any time in history. Whether it's a harbinger of filling in the WW3 bucket list of things to be prepared for or is entirely an economic interest, I wouldn't be surprised if this is merely a convenient cry for "liberation" of inhumanity. Whether Japan was clearly evil is evident with Manchuria and the 'Rape of Nanking,' and at this very moment, Russia had bombed a shopping mall in Ukraine with an estimated 1,000 dead. At this very time people are still allowing for their freedoms and liberties to arm themselves to carry out an insular idealogy of rampage, and yet people don't seem to notice the distinction, and you will still find little emojis in schadenfreude over the internet articles describing these events as it's just someones unwillingness to really evaluate a question that pertains to someone other than themselves.

We ascribe meaning to circumstances that are largely a byproduct of negligent awareness, and willfully disregarding healthy boundaries. Forcing false beliefs onto others and pretending that society isn't a destitute mockery of sensibilities, produces an inept and coerced false confidence that erodes civil liberties because people refuse to acknowledge what ethics is, since none of them know how to practice it.

Did A Cosmonaut Aboard the ISS Film 5 UFOs Flying in Formation?
https://curiosmos.com/did-a-cosmonaut-a ... bhS1IYdLTk

Also, is that burlap on Mars?

Mars Perseverance Sol 477: Right Mastcam-Z Camera
https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/multimed ... &fs=e&s=cl

Perhaps Dover (Island,) Canada? It looks like burlap or fish net which might have been used around that location. Some allege that a lemming (an actual rodent) was photographed in a previous image, which if true would corroborate it. Some intern is probably going to get fired.

That's probably not something from a mission, or is it? Not many space probes can reach the surface of Mars, though could it be something from a parachute such as from the earlier Viking project? I asked the son of Gentry Lee (behind the Viking and subsequent JPL missions) if they use blue/green screen (as a popular video of Bush Snr being strolled into NASA with an Astronaut and a 'Chroma Key' screen behind him,) and he suggested it might have had something to do with content filler for the public, and it might actually be cheaper to fake some content, though it could likely explain why they are actually overbudget? Does research get compartmentalized?

It seems evident they have legit images because some of the geology is impossible for earth to recreate.

The island used for experimenting with terrain is considered to be a hoax of the rover missions:
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/73 ... von-Island

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:00 am

Mathematics confirms rich people aren’t smart—they’re lucky
https://bigthink.com/culture-religion/m ... eyre-lucky

It's mostly people that buy FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) trends and sit on their rears, to eventually profit. I was so disgusted by the absurdity that I refused to profit off something like Dogecoin and would have easily had been a multi-millionaire for what was basically $2000 in dog turd nonsense.

Opportunity and exploitation of resources are what compels society, and the vast majority just take advantage of nepotism and circumstances that mostly favor recognition (which tends to be more approachable if you're more relatable/average/mediocre.)

It's been said that a brilliant song that is easily recognizable requires only one listen, but a horrendous and mediocre one can be played thousands of times without sufficiently fulfilling satisfaction; and is a bit like the phenomenon of junk food (or perhaps why overpriced restaurants give out small portions, as you otherwise wouldn't keep eating?)

Some people will abuse the opportunity and deceive people to keep themselves "interesting" and it was only luck and circumstances that made them recognized in the first place. Few people care to actually spend any real effort in understanding anything beyond surface-level; so only a shallow society begets the phenomenon of "luck," but also people who have so often been told they are wrong by their intuitions will self-sabotage until they decide that such a valueless premise is fatalistic, leading to anhedonia.

Is Amazon destroying more jobs than it creates?
https://www.europeandatajournalism.eu/e ... it-creates

How to Resist Late-Stage Capitalism—and Other Lessons From Charlotte’s Web
https://lithub.com/how-to-resist-late-s ... ottes-web/

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:27 pm

Everytime I go anywhere people leave. It's getting the best of me. :cry:
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble