Little Raves

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Little Raves

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:57 am

Pointless inquiry when all you get in return are beautiful lies. :devil:

That's a shitty pic website. They know those aren't shoes. They're damned water socks. I know it!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Madrigal

Post by Madrigal » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:02 am

Today my Greek teacher said she thought I was 30. I said no, I'm just immature.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Aug 07, 2021 8:13 pm

I'm trying to get an idea of how to insert some of us into a bar scene at some random pub. I'm having difficulty turning us into avatars. I mean dreaming avatars is easier than digitally drawing them. I want to make it so I can illustrate my and other's stories. Like Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington on that radio podcast way back.

I kinda want to place a bar set on a stage. Then make characters perform a play or something. Like I'm extremely bored and I think I could make some money after I screw with it for another year or so. :-)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Dear diary, today the bread truck driver at safeway called me a "fuckin stoner" under his breath as I slowly mosied in front of him and methodically picked through the freshest loaves in the back while he waited for me to finish. This would be a rant except that last time I went there they called security on me. This is an improvement. I am moving up in the world. I can feel it.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:26 pm

My supermarket story kind of fits too...late Saturday night I went shopping. I remembered the high percentage of Saturday night situations I've seen but I decided to go anyway. At around 11:45 PM when I was packing my stuff, I saw a guy in a tug of war with security over his cart. He finally left with the cart, I guess after security removed a shop lifted item. It's a rave because of the reinforced lesson that I really, really should avoid going out on Saturday nights.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:24 pm

Two years ago I cut myself using a thin ruler to guide a hobby knife. I dropped the ruler to go to the bathroom and couldn't find it when I went back. I just found it in a different room. Same ruler I used to measure my finger length in a video I posted on the other forum.

My best guess is that I carried the ruler on the way to the bathroom and threw it in the other room before entering the bathroom.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:15 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:24 pm
Two years ago I cut myself using a thin ruler to guide a hobby knife. I dropped the ruler to go to the bathroom and couldn't find it when I went back. I just found it in a different room. Same ruler I used to measure my finger length in a video I posted on the other forum.

My best guess is that I carried the ruler on the way to the bathroom and threw it in the other room before entering the bathroom.
edit
Mhm, I know the feeling when that happens. Best guesses are the stuff of mystery. Newton had a "best guess" and for that I'm glad. Gravity still works! :doh: * picks up self-respect and shuffles off *
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:18 am

edit

Guess what I just learnt?

I bring you, Money jungle by some fellas

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Sat Oct 30, 2021 1:26 am

Nothing gives a feeling of power like wheeling around your bipolar, verbally abusive OCD narcissist mother in law in her little hospital wheelchair while she throws up on herself under sedation after her colonoscopy. Who's in charge now bitch? That's right, the guy who can speak english and drive a car.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:18 am

Apparently I gave this guy a crappy Lyft ride back before I developed decent L.A. traffic driving skills ... I think it was 2017 maybe? Anyway, meet David Choe.

(edit) pretty sure Kevin's high af.