What's going on in your city/country/region?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Re: What's going on in your city/country/region?

Post by Yesterday » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:00 pm

My roommate keeps blowing his nose and leaving the stacks of folding TP in the toilet. After a few hours it turns to mush-clods that clog the plumbing. He served 4 years in prison and has halitosis. He did 4 years in prison for halitosis. Ah, that's better ha-ha. I started buying my favorite products like off-brand food products to put on my dressers and shelves instead of your typical decorative trinkets. So, if we did a tour of my room there'd be a lump of cat nip smushed to the side of an unopened ziplocked baggy (it was for a stray that's since strayed), a tin of instant oatmeal, some raisins, and a bottle of Gatorade. Just as arbitrary as a kitchen fruit bowl I say. Hm. Now my schnauzer dog lives with my parents who let his fur turn to dreadlocks. So, I scheduled a visit with my clippers to give Toby a trim but had to use scissors instead. Hopefully the groomers will bring him back to proper form at tomorrow's appointment. Back to the toilet cry for help. I suspect my roommate wants me to insult him and not offer him food when he's drooling while I'm cooking or not offer him food when he drives me to patronize a restaurant as favor (edit) re-payment or whatever. Should I just blow this out of proportion and behave purely based on emotion? Because that always works out. My tolerance level is incredibly high after homeless shelter living and elsewhere with 'crazy' people. People with muddled consciences from chronic misdeeds misinterpret innocuous overtures of friendliness because they're broken and/or very screwed up. Prayer in life is a prerequisite when you learn about what's really going on behind the curtain of reality and where things are heading in the stream of time, corrupt centralized global power and pervasive Luciferianism.
Last edited by Yesterday on Thu Sep 21, 2023 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:09 am

Bunnies roam the streets at night. One anyway. When I was staying with a friend in NJ I saw a possum in the middle of the night. I got upgraded to a bunny in PA.
Attachments
IMG_20230919_030545169.jpg
IMG_20230919_030545169.jpg (98.94 KiB) Viewed 30212 times

HighlyIrregular II

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:46 pm

Near me, an Dixie cup factory that had the world's largest Dixie cup on its roof for 60 years is being converted into a mixed use building. First the bread box and now this. This town is full of reminders of my past.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:25 am

Catoptric wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:07 pm
A Bel-Air (Maryland, not California) nature trail had a body of a woman found, and the degenerate boyfriend has a criminal record. . . The usual dark-triad sociopath crap. A very similar thing happened in Plano, TX when a sociopath boyfriend who met up with someone in an Arkansas university, ended up following her and then killed her, and turned out to be a serial killer when he killed a computer programmer woman (posted afterward.)

Police find body in search for Rachel Morin who vanished on nature trail walk
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/b ... source=nba

Boyfriend of Rachel Morin says ‘I didn’t do anything to her’ hours after her body found on hiking trail — as cops launch homicide probe
https://nypost.com/2023/08/07/rachel-mo ... ide-probe/

This is what she looked like just before she died, so I'm guessing, the guy was jealous and afraid she was going to dump (eventually leave) him. If she shows no sign of rape, I'm guessing this was revenge killing.

Her Facebook shows the last post on August 3rd. . . it's kind of odd. https://www.facebook.com/rachel.morin.334

No mention of dinglefuck Richard Tobin until a few days ago, and she had just changed the background image to this (which might suggest she was aware what she was doing was REALLY FUCKING STUPID?) :
... 384919932

Basically, "Risks can be dangerous, but routines can be deadly. Comfort has killed more dreams than daring ever did." unknown

That really didn't age well. . .

I'm not sure if her photo history just seems off due to filters, or if her eyes show some kind of issues (maybe she was codependent on abuse, or she has some kind fo personality disorder that might explain a "mismatch" for the dude with his arms around his property, like a big hairy man-ape?) I suspect codependency.
I was leading towards a lot of suspicions about this (and only due to recently looking into another case involving a 1982 woman with the same last name and a serial killer who is believed to possibly be connected to 30 murders, did I think back on this one.)

Rachel Morin’s boyfriend Richard Tobin begs for help finding her ‘scum of the Earth’ murder suspect
https://nypost.com/2023/08/18/rachel-mo ... pect-scum/

Whether the person in the video was involved in this case, it seems like she would have been an easy target for being victimized. The way she died was running by herself on a running trail near her home, where anyone who might notice a routine or realize her vulnerability, could easily have targeted her. Considering her head was smashed in with a boulder, it's suggested the person didn't actually know her personally (or someone had extreme rage and psychopathic traits.) Some are assuming his text messages, when realizing that "she was found" and their response was, "is she alive?" suggested some complicity (which under the circumstances, he wouldn't have known where she was, other than she was missing,) which they responded the response was suspect.

If someone who has a criminal history realized the person he was dating realized he was routinely making him out to be a cuckold (which might explain why the 'Mother of 5' was seeking a new relationship perhaps?) then he might act out in such an "act of revenge," as surely when people feel their "honor" has been brought into question, are prone to killing their entire families (narcissistic rage.)

I wouldn't be surprised if the boyfriend was hoping to frame someone else, and who knows if the DNA found on her was someone she had consensual cum dumpster sex with, and whoever killed her was lying in wait?

It would have been exceptional foresight to have whatever guy was in the house documented as a criminal trespass, but I'm wondering the actual circumstances surrounding the video (which seems to be omitted in the new report, since it's connected to a trial case, and they still have no clue who he is.)
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:48 pm

Longer video

Pennsylvania cop arrested for improperly committing ex-girlfriend to mental facility: DA
https://nypost.com/2023/09/24/pa-state- ... auphin-da/

The fact he's making egregious gaslighting attempts (and hoping to record her so as to incriminate her against herself,) I assumed at some point the person recording would eventually get over the fact they are being used as a flying monkey ape tard, and I felt an urge while watching the video; that if I was in this situation, his craptastic imitation of a rapey Braco (Josip Grbavac) might be suggestive of wanting to speak to a "higher authority" through blunt force trauma to the head.
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Senseye

Post by Senseye » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:28 pm

She should sue the shit out of him, regardless of the legal outcome.

Although this guy seem cracked enough that he might try to kill her. It has that severe domestic (or toxic relationship) abuse vibe to it.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:53 pm

Tupac Shakur's murderer arrested (Dwayne Keith Davis aka Keefy D)
https://fb.watch/no2XUPjY0X/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duane_Davis_(gangster)

Other's involved in the shooting that had died prior to the prosecution:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson

I couldn't find much info on this guy, but he died sometime before Dwayne was arrested for the Murder.

Terrence Brown, 53
https://homicide.latimes.com/post/terrence-brown/

Deandre Dre would have been in the back left seat, with Orlando in right back seat. Dwayne would have been in the passenger side, and Terrence Brown was driving.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:23 pm

I had no idea New York was underwater (I don't watch the news on TV, but it wasn't reported on social media either, and I don't actively look at news websites because most are spammy clickbait or paywall.)

China had some major issues with flooding not long ago as well.

HighlyIrregular II

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:53 pm

Catoptric wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:23 pm
I had no idea New York was underwater
A friend in Brooklyn who lives on the ground floor, pretty low elevation, said she had a tiny bit of flooding until she removed leaves that were blocking a drain.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:27 am

Update (I was a bit stupid) This is actually a corn/ethanol carbon sequestering which has the potential of causing devastating environmental issues. It's like putting a wasteland near you with devastating consequences.

In Indiana, an animal agriculture byproduct fertilizer businesses were wanting to acquire land within cities to pump shit (CO^2) down into the ground.

One question presented:
Spoiler
Show
Wabash Valley Vice President of Operations Rory Chambers was asked why the carbon couldn’t be sequestered at the gasification plant site.

He responded that injecting carbon there — under a river and closer to Terre Haute — would be a “PR disaster.”

A developer chose a rural carbon sequestration site to avoid controversy. It didn’t go well.
https://energynews.us/2023/08/29/a-deve ... t-go-well/

Much of the legal protections afforded by lobbyists keep them from liability in the event "shit happens."

While posting the above, it seems this happened.

Texas State Fair in Dallas evacuated over reported shooting: police
https://www.cbsnews.com/texas/video/sta ... -shooting/

I might have heard of this when it happened in June 2023, though wasn't aware of the extent.

In Greece, Capsized migrant boat, where it's feared that 500 might have drowned inside or attempted to survive in the water, dozens of miles from land.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/migrant-bo ... t-to-know/