What makes you attractive?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Re: What makes you attractive?

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Intelligence, curiosity, the right level of gentleness/sensitivity, and brown Heath Ledger-esque eyes. Also,I march to the beat of my own drum but don't spit on social conventions when they serve a purpose.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:24 pm

DUN-duh-nuh, DUN-duh-nuh, DUN-duh-nuh ...
Stigmata wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:32 am
"My bulg[e]"
talkin' bout my bul-ul-ulge, my bulge, my bulge, wOOOooOOO

Stigmata's vulgar comment got me to thinking. Women go to great lengths to show off their stuff. Is showing bulge offensive to women or should gentlemen hide their bulge? Go! :heh: (don't answer that)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:56 pm

I wrote this because it's now become fashionable for young guys to wear tight tiny shirts and super tight tiny shorts that blatantly emphasize weiner. Then they conspicuously stretch their pockets to get the weiner silhouette just right for thirsty ogglers. Just wanted to make sure my judgement isn't off. K thanks for participating in this nonsense.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi