What are you listening to?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:03 am

What could be more basic than cosplaying old timey war shanties when you're a drunk suburban white person

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:00 am

I love Grum!

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 am

Look I"m a miner now lol

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:30 am

enjoy life people. you only live once! *looks into the sun*
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sun May 02, 2021 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun May 02, 2021 9:18 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue May 04, 2021 4:32 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 am

Julius_Van_Der_Beak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm
You betcha I see you Julius you fan of good music you. This last one is the kinda thing I'd listen to on a hot summer night walking around the neighborhood on delta 8 hoping to see something entertaining like cats fighting, old men behaving drunk, something chaotic, or not. A lot of times I tend to enjoy a stroll with my head up at a 90-degree angle taking in the cosmos. Central Valley CA is mostly rural and country so the sky beams with stars all over the place.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Tue May 04, 2021 1:54 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 9:33 am
Julius_Van_Der_Beak wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm
You betcha I see you Julius you fan of good music you. This last one is the kinda thing I'd listen to on a hot summer night walking around the neighborhood on delta 8 hoping to see something entertaining like cats fighting, old men behaving drunk, something chaotic, or not. A lot of times I tend to enjoy a stroll with my head up at a 90-degree angle taking in the cosmos. Central Valley CA is mostly rural and country so the sky beams with stars all over the place.
I spent some time in Eastern California (desert country). I miss the night sky of that place.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue May 04, 2021 8:17 pm

There he goes bringing down the house again. If you're wondering about the correlation between the Richter scale and Sviatislav's seismic virtuoso on the blacks and whites? The answer is *pokes you on the nose* boop! Of course, not silly billies! :doh: :lol: