Formerly: aether

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by aether » Wed May 24, 2023 2:57 am

ENTER SEATTLE & THE FOO FIGHTERS:

aether

Post by aether » Wed May 24, 2023 3:14 am

I am obviously a Visigoth that settled in the mountains of Northern Nicaragua a long time ago, a few generations ago ... blessings:

M.I.K.E. Push - All Systems

aether

Post by aether » Wed May 24, 2023 7:31 am

This is just my techno music from being a MAXIMILIAN, related to the HABSBURG king of many territories including SPAIN , AUSTRIA, NETHERLANDS and parts of ITALY VIA ESTELI Nicaragua (whether you believe it or not).

This is how Esteli, Nicaragua does when you're a genius like many Nicaraguans, Colombians and other Europeans.

aether

Post by aether » Sat May 27, 2023 5:55 am

J Balvin - 6 AM ft. Farruko

aether

Post by aether » Sat May 27, 2023 9:36 am

Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine

Last edited by aether on Sat Jun 10, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aether

Post by aether » Sat May 27, 2023 10:08 am

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat May 27, 2023 12:44 pm

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Tue May 30, 2023 9:01 pm

Yesterday wrote:
Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:54 pm
Wakanda Forever rap song by Yucatán rapper Pat Boy speaking in the Mayan language Nahuatl.
@Aether

on April 23, 2023, In a reputation comment you said, "Mayan languages are not aztec. They are not nahuatl" You impressed me so much I've decided to tell you how back in elementary school when I first learned about Mesoamerican history is when I got the best naps. The teacher at my private elementary academy would do these readings from the history book for class and the sound of Mesoamerican gibberish would instantly make me go unconscious. Like, I'd wake up with my tongue in a puddle of my drool on the desk top just as the teacher was concluding about dried corn and graphic ritual killings or whatever. I think it's because it was boring. Poor marketing that Mesoamerican history had at my private elementary academy. That's why I always fell asleep to it when the teacher would read to us about it from a book, instead of giving it context like with a video or visits by some small Indian lady with a sad face or something. I think that's why Wakanda Forever smooshes the Aztecan and Mayan cultures together to develop Namor's mythology. Because it's too boring to bother with distinctions and by combining all that foreign nonsense you get some awesome tribal costumes for the Wakanda Forever movie, right? Anyway, thanks for increasing my awareness. :lol:
► Show Spoiler
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

aether

Post by aether » Wed May 31, 2023 4:25 am

Not sure if this is a repeat from ISLAS CANARIAS!!!!!!

:fsleazy:

aether

Post by aether » Wed May 31, 2023 4:33 am

Lady In Red