What are you listening to?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:48 pm

Just trying to get my workout breathing down and so I listen to this person to help me to improve my breathing. Glad I was able to share this. No reason to watch the visuals in this video. I'm in seriously good shape now guys. Also, today's my birthday! :w00t:

Pssht asexuality, what's that?
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:51 am

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:13 am

edit:

Vladamir Nobakov's Pale Fire

It's sitting on K's chair of his apartment in Blade Runner 2049.
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:36 am

Kickin jams for white people to lose their mind to

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:38 pm

"Did you know this song was released in 1966 on Reprise Records? It was number 1 on the charts..." - JOI, Blade Runner 2049

(Who is JOI? "Not a real woman at all. A digital companion. PROJECTED from a hard line CONSOLE unit mounted on tracks along the ceiling, and restricting her existence to this space. Goddess, girlfriend, geisha and, right now, goddamn bombshell. Ingeniously real in every way except the one that counts.")

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:11 pm

His website has a music playlist (which hadn't been updated since 2013, though he might have moved onto social media.)
http://ultrasyd.free.fr/

He died around October (when he last posted on Twitter;) not sure the cause.
https://twitter.com/ultrasyd1?lang=en

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:27 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:15 pm

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:16 pm

Loddy doddy we like to move our bodies. We don't cause trouble. We don't bother nobody. :whistle: