Yesterday

Re: What are you listening to?

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:28 pm

aether wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:52 am
ENTER the real world. GERMANY AND ESTELI, NORTH CENTRAL NICARAGUA (AUTONOMY):

Beautiful Worlds (ATB)

Marshmello - Alone

ENTER GERMANY ONCE MORE VIA ESTELI-ESTELI ....NICARAGUA IS NOW MORE GERMAN THAN LAST TIME.

IT IS A LITTLE LESS SHY. NORTHERN NICARAGUA HAS ALWAYS BEEN GERMAN. :thumbsup:

How do think/feel music has aided, if at all, in the creation and maintenance of social borders amongst the diversity of people groups in current Nicaragua?
Do you like/wear chap stick? If so, how do you apply it: by dabbing it on, smoothly rubbing it on, straight from the container or perhaps you put some on your finger and apply it that way? If not, why?
Do you use bleach to wash your white clothing? If so, how many machine washes on average does it take before the material starts to fall apart? If not, why?
Do you have any scars on your body you don't mind sharing with me/us?

This forum has a polarizing nuance among it's participants where those of us who choose to talk about our skin/body parts and/or post pictures of it tend to more meaningfully assimilate into the group, and bask in the resplendence of our humanity, than those who do not. We like skin here. We love skin here.
Do you mind me asking you questions? If so just tell me so and I'll just go talk to myself or something.

:cheers:
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

aether
Formerly: aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:13 am

Calvin Harris - Summer

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 5:20 am

Yesterday wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:28 pm
aether wrote:

Beautiful Worlds (ATB)

Marshmello - Alone

ENTER GERMANY ONCE MORE VIA ESTELI-ESTELI ....NICARAGUA IS NOW MORE GERMAN THAN LAST TIME.

How do think/feel music has aided, if at all, in the creation and maintenance of social borders amongst the diversity of people groups in current Nicaragua?
Do you like/wear chap stick? If so, how do you apply it: by dabbing it on, smoothly rubbing it on, straight from the container or perhaps you put some on your finger and apply it that way? If not, why?
Do you use bleach to wash your white clothing? If so, how many machine washes on average does it take before the material starts to fall apart? If not, why?

This forum has a polarizing nuance among it's participants where those of us who choose to talk about our skin/body parts and/or post pictures of it tend to more meaningfully assimilate into the group, and bask in the resplendence of our humanity, than those who do not. We like skin here. We love skin here.
Do you mind me asking you questions? If so just tell me so and I'll just go talk to myself or something.

ARE YOU THE KING OF THE ITALIANS AND GREEKS?

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:06 am

GAME OVER

Maurice Ravel - Bolero

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 6:11 am

Yesterday wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:28 pm
aether wrote:

Beautiful Worlds (ATB)

Marshmello - Alone

ARE YOU ELON MUSK INVENTING SHIT. NIGGA. SPAIN INVENTED THE DOLAR. HAVE SOME RESPECT AND COME TO NORTHER NICARAGUA, AT LEAST. EVEN IF YOU DO .... YOU ARE NOT IN THE REAL IN CROWD.

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:30 am

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

LISBOA - Quevedo | DONDE QUIERO ESTAR

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:38 am

Vista Al Mar - Quevedo

VIA ESTELI, ESTELI, CONDEGA, SOMOTO, OCOTAL, NUEVA SEGOVIA, JALAPA, PALACAGUINA, JINOTEGA, SAN RAFAEL DEL NORTE, CONCORDIA DE ESTELI, MATAGALPA, ETC.

Last edited by aether on Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:54 am

VIA ESTELI, ESTELI, CONDEGA, SOMOTO, OCOTAL, NUEVA SEGOVIA, JALAPA, PALACAGUINA, JINOTEGA, SAN RAFAEL DEL NORTE, CONCORDIA DE ESTELI, MATAGALPA, ETC.

DUKI - GIVENCHY
Last edited by aether on Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:00 am

Ahora Y Siempre - Quevedo, Linton

Last edited by aether on Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

aether

Post by aether » Wed Jun 21, 2023 8:06 am

Leon Bolier - Shimamoto

Last edited by aether on Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.