Ask the forum

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Ask the forum

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:15 pm

Hanging out with my (edit) ambiguously lesbian friends is better than sex. Why? Don't worry about it. If I wanted your f***ing opinion I'd ask for it. *smug thug grin*
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:24 pm

edit

anybody here just generally f***ed off in some way that's emboldening. please insert some pathology toward my proximity - via electrons or photons but don't actually be a weirdo and plan a visit. perhaps in this thread. accuse me of something. I miss the other website. so much drama and crazy. I fit right in. I can't decide if you lot are boring or I'm lucky to have never been committed. MEH!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 22, 2021 5:36 pm

Who's the cleverest and coolest person you've met on the internet?

jyng1

Post by jyng1 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:27 am

Anyone know how Sista is doing?

Madrigal

Post by Madrigal » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:19 am

jyng1 wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:27 am
Anyone know how Sista is doing?
She said they have no danger of storm surge flooding, but was without power and hunkering down in one room when I contacted her. I hope they get through the night okay without damage to the house.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:26 pm

NY could get 5-1/2" from Ida's remains by Thursday.

djm
Formerly: djm

Post by djm » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:04 pm

Finally able to escape the UK soon. Am heading to the US to get some work done and will be visiting Michigan, then Maryland and Pennsylvania during early November.

Will have a few days off afterwards and wondered if any Americans here had any suggestions to spend 5 days starting in Pennsylvania in October.

Was considering heading to Virginia for a a few days, but open to suggestions.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:09 am

I think I'm gonna identify as an alternative lifestyle woman for a few days, everyone okay with that? :heh:

also, anyone wanna chat for fun online? let us know before Friday or else I'll've turnt back. :no:

well then hurry up and make a line and I'll try to hang out with all of you. but no pervs though. :ph34r:

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Is Facebook working for any of you?

500 Can't connect to facebook.com:80 (Temporary failure in name resolution)

Facebook is down, along with Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger, and Oculus VR

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:27 pm

Do you laugh with crazy people to make them feel more comfortable?