With which TV/movie character do you most relate?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
ashi

Re: With which TV/movie character do you most relate?

Post by ashi » Sun Dec 26, 2021 9:21 am

elfsprin wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 10:18 pm
Lisbeth Salander, in the superior Swedish version of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
Fun facts: The original book and TV series is called "Millennium", after the news magazine much of the plot revolves around, and the first novel is called "Män som hatar kvinnor" (Men Who Hate Women), because that is what it is about. Also, Noomi Rapace, who is unquestionably divine, made her film debut in "Í skugga hrafnsins" which I have not seen but I am keen on purely for the title which translates to the exquisite "In the Shadow of the Raven".

Anyway, I am basically Severus Snape now.

Yesterday

Re: With which TV/movie character do you most relate?

Post by Yesterday » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:06 am

Ironically ran into her twin at a 7/11 after reading elfsprin's post of when she was admiring miss Rapace. Synchronicity is meant to offer more meaning. God was like yeah, very soothing auras indeed my son lol. Short bursts of tolerable interaction with me and no smexical stuff. All that crap gets old. I mean you know whymean. Certain women are like admiring fine art outside of your living space.

*SomeInternetBloke has a cry* :cry: that wub brutifully sentimentally put.
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble