What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:04 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:44 pm

Sabine needs your help. Please read her comment then tell me what your idea is so I can post as my own and take the credit. Thanks, friends? :D
(Edited) Guys, she's grinning at me right? :nod: :confused:
She's so attractive, and German. :rant: NOW CUT IT OUT!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:16 am

I think he's a compulsive bullshitter who republishes the same material over-and-over again like a one-trick pony show. No where do any legitimate UFO researchers make any reference to him, though I do find it interesting that he dabbles in summoning dajjal or Angels (same as demons?) and writes books on the subject. He also seems to be the only source for Vedic literature from 7,000 years ago (which if it legitimately exists, nothing but verbal recitation would exist until it would be written down about 2-3,000 years ago, which puts a bunch of other problems into the equation, and it's the same tactic used by other BS artists where they claim to receive "transmissions" by some unknown sage of ancient wisdom, where nothing but their own claims of such a "transmission" was received or could be validated.) If you look at the video you will find a comment I made about 4 years ago, where I suggest his interruptions in the broadcast were of him sipping on brandy and getting so flummoxed as his bullshit was catching up with his compulsive stream of BS, which people somehow have interpreted as him being silenced with him needing to get off the air (probably for a breather and a few more sips and "transmissions.")

He never uses the word "transmission" but it's pretty much what is going on, where they can make something up, though perhaps their really is such a thing that's digging around in his cavities somewhere.

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:44 pm

I sometimes watch the Youtube channels New England Wildlife and More (eating old food) and post 10 (clearing public drains). They're the same guy! I could tell immediately from his speech, and he shows himself in some videos on each channel so I could compare. But I've read a bunch of comments and nobody clearly states they're the same guy. Not even in comments for the last New England Wildlife and More video from March where he basically says goodbye because he can't afford making the videos any more, and the comment section is full of sad people. He doesn't refer to his other channel and the comments don't either. So, what do I do, tell everyone that he still updates the post 10 channel, or assume he doesn't want them to know and keep quiet? They're different topics but still, why wouldn't he plug the other channel? He seems a little autistic, do you think he is? Maybe that's why he doesn't understand that he should be cross-plugging his channels.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:14 pm

Just random

Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:43 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:20 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:05 pm

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:57 am

9/11 occult symmetry
https://sacredgeometryinternational.com ... Fob28uY29t

At first, I was compelled to take him seriously, but now I think he's a BS artist. It started when he describes entering hell and every person (potentially ANY person) all wanted to rape him. . . This is a far stretch of the imagination, if ever their was one, and I suspect he is a malignant narcissist that wanted to create a dubious account that would not be confirmed while on a foreign trip to check out art in France, and apparently this would have been around the time Jim Bakker wrote his book, 'I was wrong' about his time in prison.

Also, what kind of dumb ass doubts God if they are claiming to experience what he's saying? A Professor should be much smarter than this. It does seem however that some comments on this video suggest he really is a different person from before, and after, the alleged incident in 1985, which he wrote about in the year 2000 which has people doubting his story for it's lack of scripture integrity and what ultimately sounds like a cash grab.

Here is his book: https://www.amazon.com/My-Descent-Into-Death-Second/

Vaccinated spreading virus
https://rumble.com/vml7mj-finally-the-t ... sease.html
Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:44 am, edited 14 times in total.

MoneyJungle

Post by MoneyJungle » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:01 am

Dawson’s Creek bay-bee. The casting director struck gold on this show. Also, Dawson would be the most butch guy on any teen drama produced in the last five years.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:06 am