What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Re: What are you watching?

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:19 pm

Who could translate this Hindi song at the end? Because the caption is BS. It's probably something like "the alligator come, you work your job, drink the roses in the sea." Just translate the words! Making sense isn't your problem!

And I hate to break it to you, it's just break dancing or popping. We had it in the 80s.

Attachments
Villagers-Hindi-song.jpg
Villagers-Hindi-song.jpg (110.71 KiB) Viewed 2584 times

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:26 pm

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:38 pm

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:09 pm

I've attempted a rootbeer from scratch (with actual sassafras root I bought onine) and it created bottle bombs due to the nature of using natural ingredients and not extracts (which still poses some risk if not using a corny keg which is the ideal method of making this for.) I will probably return to this shortly though also have 5 gallon of blackberry mead that will be a bit too similar if I intend on using 3lb of honey and 2 lb of sugar for a similar volume. Most of the kits are basically scams to priceup $7 extract, and are being sold online for much more.

The coca cola recipe (without coca alkaloids) isn't much different from the Pepsi 1884 recipes, which do use citrus. I have kola nut powder I was planning on working with again, and just haven't stopped by a liquor store for concentrated alcohol to process some of it into something effective, and I have grapefruit that has matured on a tree that I plan to use in some way (will probably preserve the rind in a freezer until more citrus is ripened.)

Hires Big H Root Beer Extract or FERMENTAP ROOT BEER EXTRACT from a homebrew shop is probably the best option (as kola bean/nut powder reminds me of insecticide.)

Essential oils are probably the best option though I have everything in dry form if not available from a grocer like lemon.

Flavour emulsion:
7.50 mL orange oil
7.00 mL lime oil
2.00 mL lemon oil
0.80 mL cassia oil
1.50 mL nutmeg oil
0.50 mL coriander oil
0.50 mL lavender oil
0.50 mL neroli oil
20g gum arabic
40 mL water

And this one is the followup KFC recipe (and I notice he has a dry aged meat cooler now? ? ? Is that next?)

Ingredient list:
Fine Salt
Fine Ground Black Pepper
Coarse Ground Black Pepper
Cracked Black Pepper
Fine Ground White Pepper
Allspice / or / Summer Savoury
Ground Coriander
Ground Ginger
MSG
Rubbed Thyme
Ground Sage
Rubbed Marjoram

Is slightly different from what is aluded to be the original recipe formula (which has in fact changed since KFC would have started.)
https://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/c ... story.html

Also, the tub of seasoning is this one https://marionkay.com/product/chicken-seasoning-blend/
and the fryer: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32996530610.html

Though I would skip the msg, and probably do a cast iron frying pan with heavy lid, and possibly incorporate an air fryer to remove some of the oil. Also I would avoid the skin (about 30% of all the fat is in it, with or without frying.)

Likewise, I've been tempted to do this (when seeing $40 bottles that someone sells of their distillery, you know something is up.)

Odd commentary

First I've heard of Randy Stair
https://fb.watch/8hG2l_SvfA/
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:43 pm

Is Catcher in the Rye an assassination trigger?
https://atomicpoet.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... n-trigger/

This is insane:

Likely hundreds of people, some cut in half and buried over in quick-drying cement after scaffolding collapsed upon multiple layers in an attempt to rush the construction of the first major theater in Manilla Phillipines.
https://www.werewoofs.com/underrated-gh ... lm-center/

I'm wondering if fiction has become replaced with what actually ("officially?") happened (being that people were all recovered and they moved on like nothing happened?)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noroi:_The_Curse

Rewatching:

Much of ancient religions are based on themes that are very abstract concepts, many of which are overlooked by laymen and it's very easy to appeal to simplicity when approaching the topic when few would prefer to consider, how unusual ideas seem to modern society.
I tend to believe a person named Emmanual became 'Jesus' but that "Jesus" was more of an allegorical construct for something represented by John the Baptist (of the Priesthood of Melchizadek) intended, when initiating Jesus through a baptismal ceremony (which some hypothesize was a ritualistic drowning initiation into some occult themes, intended to release DMT and "awaken" an awareness to an entheogenic experience, much as how many ancient religions seem very clearly based on pagan rituals. This would also explain why Jesus was represented as a mushroom in early Christian-based artwork, along with other unusual symbolism that modern viewers interpret as "halos," which appear to coincide with such an experience.
Things like the Tetragrammaton and YHWH are largely overlooked by Christians with sacred geometry concepts, even though early Roman Catholic church put such symbolism with Hebrew text within prominent places in the cathedrals. Many of these concepts also coincide with Vedic/Hindu representation such as Indra's Net of Jewels (which is a 'Flower of Life' analogy, with the 'Tree of Life' being a Kaballah reference. . . That's the part people seem to also overlook.)
All things require context and some of the aspects could well be based on astrotheological context, which the early founders of the church were very intent on including into the context of their beliefs, and it's very easy to come away with a particular bias. Whether the intent was just to incorporate varying concepts to "futureproof" the religion for generations, as evidently many "mainstays" were practically like addendums to a constitution which people then start to believe existed from the very beginning.
You will find a commonality that is far more ancient than the Roman era.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caesar%27s_Messiah

Xenogears 20th Anniversary Concert -The Beginning and the End-
https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Nb411J7fd/

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:06 pm

NO! Antibodies from vaccines are anti-spike protein; anyone who refutes this fact is PART OF THE PROBLEM!
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checkin ... lx2XckwOyY

It should be noted that the man in the video for the 'White Coat Summit,' is part of the organization: America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLD,) who apparently take peoples money claiming they will get a prescription for Ivermectin in a $90 telemedicine appointment which they never followed up on.

https://time.com/6092368/americas-front ... formation/

Though the horse parasite medicine might just be a fluke caused by short supply of human prescription (and perhaps AFLD underestimated the response,) many are feeling like they were scammed by the organization.

And people have died from self-prescribing, but also Ivermectin has had studies claiming that 85% of males in the study developed sterility (and it might be a flawed study from about a decade ago, but it does point out that the use of Ivermectin is very questionable in the use of Covid treatment. . .)

What he's confirming (inadvertently) is that Covid produced spike proteins are toxic (which is no doubt true) and the vaccine byproduct is something that allows antibodies to rid the body of those specific proteins; as the article states:
“What was said in the radio show was completely inaccurate,” Ratner said. “There is no spike protein in the vaccines first of all. The amounts that are made after the mRNA is injected are very small and it almost exclusively stays locally. It is nowhere near the amount he was talking about.”
In the radio interview, Bridle mentions a study of 13 health care workers that he said confirmed that the spike in protein was found in their blood. But experts say they found nothing of concern from that same study, which was conducted by researchers at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and appeared in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases in May.
Bridle left out key details of the study, which relied on an ultrasensitive detection tool, said Matchett, of University of Minnesota.
“The spike became undetectable by 14 days after the first dose of the vaccine,” Matchett said of the study. “After the second dose, they could not detect the spike protein in the blood of any of the participants because the participants had all generated anti-spike antibodies.”
Bridle also mentioned a Japanese study to support his claims about the spike protein. But the study, which is written in Japanese, does not look at spike proteins from the vaccine, Matchett said.
Bridle did not respond to requests for comment from The Associated Press. An auto-reply email from his account said that a more comprehensive report on his comments would soon be published.
“My answer to the question posed by the host was objective and founded on multiple reliable scientific sources,” he said in the auto-reply.
Also, I find it reprehensible that facts don't matter, and that people choose to ignore them if outright making it irrelevant.
"Dr." Tenpenny is a destructive person who misleads people to sell books, and I have serious doubts about the competency of anyone who uses the title of Doctor with the intent of being irrefutable. . . It might have worked when people were still gullible, but people are going to want their pound of flesh at some point.

Watching some videos referenced here, regarding claims of vaccine related injury.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2PB2H3

Ivermectin was promoted as something that is still making headlines with deaths connected to its use, and the quack doctors who knowingly lie in almost all of their posts.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid ... ne-doctors

And with regards to autopsy reports, if someone only received ONE vaccination, it does not give them immunity, and they could easily still get covid and show death from covid (not the vaccine. . . The vaccine does not cause this, though vaccines in general can be connected to palsy symptoms as they have been for decades, indifferent to it being a covid vaccination.)

Of the data reported in connection to people that were vaccinated:

"...statistic offers no insight into the cause of death for those people. If a 90-year-old nursing home resident got the vaccine and then died days, weeks or even months later of another ailment, the resident’s death would be reported to VAERS."

https://www.muhealth.org/our-stories/sc ... -they-seem
Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:17 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:18 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:25 am

She's certifiably cooked.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:48 am