What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:08 pm

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife/husband etc. ... *loads gun* it's sure gettin' hairier out there folks.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

A Conscious Universe? – Dr Rupert Sheldrake

A better argument is that bureaucracy increases significantly in post-Soviet Russia, than prior. A quote by Buckminster Fuller also makes this argument.
"We should do away with the absolutely specious notion that everybody has to earn a living. It is a fact today that one in ten thousand of us can make a technological breakthrough capable of supporting all the rest. The youth of today are absolutely right in recognizing this nonsense of earning a living. We keep inventing jobs because of this false idea that everybody has to be employed at some kind of drudgery because, according to Malthusian Darwinian theory he must justify his right to exist. So we have inspectors of inspectors and people making instruments for inspectors to inspect inspectors. The true business of people should be to go back to school and think about whatever it was they were thinking about before somebody came along and told them they had to earn a living."
-Buckminster Fuller
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:07 am

Catoptric wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:21 pm

He mentioned InterVarsity. Yikes. Just remembered I need to call back Lo McDermott, post haste. She's like a semi-expert in dead Bible language stuff btw. Also the leader of the local chapter at my alma whatever.

edit: If proof emerged that God doesn't exist, and the historicity of the Bible is useful only as rolling papers, I'd sadly have to concede. But until then. *stuck finger*
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:27 am

I dunno what he's quite talking about but the science seems fascinating. Treeeeeeees! :nerd:

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:39 am

Paul Lynde interview. He's being himself here. Some weird comedians maintain an act the entire interview.

Carson's hair though.

Attachments
Carson-hair.jpg
Carson-hair.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 2581 times

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:22 pm

Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America by David Stockman
https://riosmauricio.com/wp-content/upl ... ockman.pdf

Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

ashi

Post by ashi » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 pm

(this is a quite recent video but I am recommending the entire channel)

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:18 am

Watching this woman move around and her hair flopping around realistically really turned me on.... so I was ready for sexy time....

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Sep 14, 2021 12:15 pm

Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Sep 15, 2021 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:04 pm

Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.