What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:11 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:54 pm

Semi-tasking. Tantric gardening. Channeling apathy. I don't know what the part after 1:30 is. They should have cut that part out.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:30 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 am

I like how the historians are all mad their dumb slave city got burned down

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:40 am

:wub:

(Edited) Basically every gf I've ever had. Cali or Portland, yoga nerds, perculating with cheeriness 24/7 unless her prozac ran out. Oh the recent past. I'll miss you sweet prozac. :blush:

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:21 pm

I thought for a while now that there should be a thread for Youtube videos we like but with the requirement that they got a minimum percentage of likes. Sometimes I see videos with hundreds of likes and no dislikes. Tribal People/Villagers Try videos are often like that. I've been watching them for a while. Here's a snapshot from the most recent episode where they try Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They wear virtual reality goggles in some episodes.
Attachments
villagers-Youtube.jpg
villagers-Youtube.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 4411 times

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:19 pm

This man gets me.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:37 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:08 am

Huh. Nope I'm cool. Think it'd be too much of a cultural barrier over there? I dunno if I could re-adapt to the tropics.

(Edit) if any of these overgrown looking children in makeup is on some John's payroll he's temting fate. By fate I mean karma bullets for that ass. Like those twisty Angelina Jolie ones. I don't think she'd be relevent table conversation anywhere because she thinks she's over Brad but I know better.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:24 pm