What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 8:59 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 9:11 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu May 06, 2021 1:05 am

Ouch, it reminds me about being completely alone even when surrounded by others.

Yes, life's like a gigantic existential tear of sadness. It slides off the precipice of my angular maw into the bleak abyss of permanent loneliness.

:sobs:

starjots

Post by starjots » Sun May 09, 2021 8:29 am

Kung Fu - TV series (1972)

Have it on DVD, watched it as a kid. Star Trek TOS level show. I see they are doing a remake, would be very surprised if that was worth a shit.

Synopsis: A Shao Lin priest wanted for killing the Emperor’s nephew wanders the Old West, getting into stereotypical situations and dispensing Zen (?) wisdom. An indictment of bigotry (All in the Family was from this same time)

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon May 10, 2021 7:15 am

Around 2 hours in (of 5 hours remaining of the 7) a fairly interesting demonstration is made with what appears to be a legitimate paranormal encounter. 3:40 is interesting. . .

Story of Sophie Scholl
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon May 10, 2021 11:29 am

I said I think she's attractive and stuff but these videos are a snoozefest *oboe*. She looks like she washes her hands really well. Clean looking you know. So fellas keep your diggity ding dang grubbbay ol' hands off.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon May 10, 2021 3:57 pm

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue May 11, 2021 12:38 am

Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Tue May 11, 2021 1:23 am

They updated the youtube algorithm and it's feeding me manchild garbage again with a huge multi year backlog of things it refused to show me. rejoice

ashi

Post by ashi » Tue May 11, 2021 2:35 am

Catoptric wrote:
Mon May 10, 2021 7:15 am
Story of Sophie Scholl
No one cares, but as teens she and her brother supported fascists for the lols and later they and their friends were arrested and executed for distributing pamphlets criticising said fascists. Luckily history never repeats itself and we have nothing to learn from it right.