Worldly and otherworldly topics
Roger Mexico

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Roger Mexico » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:07 am

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:49 am

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-12378934

Also, watching a live stream of the volcano (link posted in the listening thread,) and thinking of climate impact (and humanity is 60-90x worse per year than all annual volcanic activity.) https://www.climate.gov/news-features/c ... activities

the voyage of the damned

The Ghost and The Darkness

Also I bought a DVD set of Requiem for a Dream and Pi (the one with the pi symbol.)

Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:53 am, edited 5 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

MoneyJungle

Post by MoneyJungle » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:52 pm

Guys on Tik Tok who are my age who spent their adult lives getting good at claw machines

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:10 am

MoneyJungle wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:52 pm
Guys on Tik Tok who are my age who spent their adult lives getting good at claw machines
Such as this hamster molester?
https://www.tiktok.com/@clawcraziness/v ... 1634884870

I find this to be better
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:12 pm

I keep on revolving around the claim that crypto is bullshit

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:23 pm

I've spent the last hour looking through Westminster Abbey (which comprises the adjacent Big Ben and the Palace, though not shown here.)
https://www.westminster-abbey.org/learn ... tual-tours

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105977/?r ... ims_tt_i_2

This came as a surprise. . . (It's also why I stopped watching actual TV nearly 20 years ago.)
Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Oct 11, 2021 4:33 am, edited 6 times in total.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Oct 11, 2021 3:34 am

This is twerk. Have some twerk.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:25 am

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/201 ... nder-waugh

I've had books that were published around the time that Shakespeare's authorship was being questioned in the early 1900s, where it was becoming popular, though it's mostly cryptic interpretation--taken out of context--however, it doesn't seem so farfetched to consider the popular pastime of Courtiers to carry on into playwrights, however, the Earl of Oxford was hopelessly incompetent with his wealth (literally millions of dollars in debt in today's money, and sold many properties to maintain his lifestyle, and likely too distracted to ever manage to maintain an alternate identity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_de ... _of_Oxford

Their are reasons to doubt that Shakespeare himself wrote the plays (as nothing of his handwriting is existent besides some obvious signatures that appear completely illegible (not like scribbles, but rather that he didn't know how to write, and perhaps it's because the handwriting was still being standardized, though it was only his signature and not any written plays.) His own family never learned to write also, and he might have just been a person being paid to carry on the appearance of a Playwright.

Last edited by Catoptric on Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:58 pm

Former Pentagon official says China has won artificial intelligence battle

I didn't read that article but I noticed the headline yesterday and I was thinking of what I can do to turn things around. Then today I saw this video and I was content in knowing that America's innovation is properly respected and China has nothing on us.
Attachments
fondue-tribal.jpg
fondue-tribal.jpg (57.85 KiB) Viewed 2685 times

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:06 pm

I may have stumbled across this website previously (it's a bit like Archive.org) though I overlooked it.

https://publicdomainreview.org/collections

Plenty of old silent films (including more modern one's like Romeros' Dawn of the Dead series.)

He is definitely correct (though people can't suspend the doubt of their own knowledge with regards to the phenomenon, to understand what Jacque Vallee and Nick Redfern are talking about,) that the alien phenomenon (which is recordable and shows some tangible physical elements, but more so is an interdimensional phenomenon) that has characteristics that we historically refer to as "demonic."

I've witnessed the phenomenon of UFO sightings on numerous occasions and even had a moment in which I was in contact with a woman that claims to have been an abductee (though I believe she might have been prone to confabulations) and she started experimenting with an app in that I had started experimenting with after my car radar detector was showing Ku frequency blips in intermittent sequences following UFO sightings, and I used it in relation to some odd behaviors demonstrated by the phone app Ghost Radar Legacy/Classic that could not have demonstrated what it did (such as when leaving the app open it would clearly demonstrate interaction with me and my thought process; as in you could legitimately converse with it. . .) at the time she started showing screen captures of her app on her phone 30-40 minutes away, it would correspond exactly with what I was thinking (which was the phenomenon reminded me of Pennywise the Clown from Stephen King's 'IT', and the phone shows "Penny" and "malicious." I've experimented with the app extensively as I started noticing correlations to the EVP voice phenomenon which I had a very high success rate in capturing Class A EVP (though I have always declined to attempt to record EVP when using the phone app, as I thought it might be irrelevant, but I have started to wonder if what the RC church talks about with regards to ghosts being a demonic deception could be true? Reinario Hernandez (of the FREE experiencers in connection to J. Edgar Mitchel the Austronaut and founder of Noetic Society has claimed, that the phenomenon underlying the soul and supernatural phenomena are functionally one and the same. When looking at ancient religions it seems pretty clear the 'Tree of Life' (which comprises of Kabballah) as well as 'Flower of Life' (which could well be what "Indra's Net of Jewels" refers to) were based on certain aspects of how physics appears to us in relation to dimensions (and I imagine it as if thinking of the paranormal orb phenomenon, and how at some level orbs/"jewels?" of exogenous conscious energy can manifest to our observation.) I've witnessed various orb phenomena with various intent that clearly manifested when I felt compelled to step outside and look around the landscape as well as up into the stars, were at various points of time since 2014 (with a 2012 triangle craft sighting appearing the same as Terry Lovelace's book cover) and it seems that technology is used on some level, but another aspect of the phenomenon clearly seems to emerge out from a different "fabric of reality." that also seems to be photographed in the night sky (as in it physically emerges as a bright triangle shape that enlarges from vast distances away and shows up on night vision goggles, and 10 minutes from spotting it, another object would move as fast an asteroid and then stop and zoom off as fast as it came into view. I tend to believe that no sighting is an "accident" and are intended with a very deliberate purpose to influence mankind.

Many times throughout history the depictions correspond very highly to the description of "Zeta Gray" aliens.

I've felt very differently ever since my encounters, like either a PTSD from not being able to rationalize what has been observed with the phenomenon, but also whether some aspect of my getting into meditation wasn't to make me more accessible to a phenomenon that clearly operates in such a way, that I might possible have been some kind of "food source" for it? Could the only alien species we interact with be something which traversed the universe, in part because it no longer abides by physical laws and have evolved past that? Does this imply that on some waveform we function as a food commodity that they exploit through influencing mankind?

I suspect it really is a hoax, but some think the voice analysis indicates it's a different person.
http://www.thinkingsidewayspodcast.com/?s=area+51