What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Catoptric

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Catoptric » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:00 pm

I was wondering what happened to these guys when Russia took over Chernobyl, as they've been seen entering the location frequently.

https://www.youtube.com/c/kreosan/videos

They have an English channel (search Kreosan and it will usually pull up.) Apparently, the NYT have been reporting on them in 2015 shortly after Russia had been involved in the territory, but they are strangely avoiding any commentary on the situation, and it seems to be a disservice to their platform of viewership potential.

I respond to an author ( https://ethericstudies.org/case-for-the ... ypothesis/ ) discussing how apport phenomenon (the manifestation of physical interaction of objects) can occur and how it might align with the interaction of intention with imprinting onto recording data (as opposed to sound propagation.)
______

I think I know what you mean, as most of the time people will not hear an auditory utterance in the atmosphere unless that atmosphere was able to allow for communication within our physical environment (so I’m sort of imagining how piezoelectric devices will pick up, but it would be interesting if a mylar balloon material or some kind of thin diaphragm could be used to test it out,) though it doesn’t appear as if the EVP phenomenon is occurring with intention (in fact, some of my more interesting recordings I have suggest that they really doubt I’m even able to listen to them.) And maybe the phenomenon occurs without any real awareness as to how it’s possible?

Lead evp - Google Drive (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing)

Though I don’t know if I didn’t at times confuse my own voice with EVP, some evident ones are recorded such as the one titled ‘Im not worried-charlie chaplin’ etc (which continues on and appears to be a response from another EVP that’s barely noticeable. Some were also rather pissed off that I was interacting with them, which you will discover.
I tend to think the phenomenon has a concentrated energy area and parts of that energy are more ambient though it might sometimes appear that an EVP is captured some distance away, it could be compared to how fog appears and unless the ambient atmosphere (which could be solar activity or is present from ionized air which is one thing I was interested in experimenting) akin to moisture allows for the conscious being to engage; it might just more similar to how animals engage with bioluminescence or photoelectric effect (using EMF instead of light) and might control how they communicate specifically when the atmosphere provides energy sources, and they might be able to shift certain aspects of their focus in the direction that they are expected to interface with (and this might suggest that this aspect of consciousness is all around us, but few life forms exist which could allow for sentient awareness; though I did ask about this with regards to animals also being present and an EVP responds, “this concerns us.” Other approaches suggest the wind blows them as well, which might align with the orbs being seen attached to trees, or gliding over cornfields if they just attach to objects in the environment.
I’m of the impression that any life form visiting mankind from the depths of our galaxy or other parts of the universe, probably have involved itself in physics in such a way that would appear very spiritual, while also any such capability of doing so is probably aware of humanities limited knowledge, and how likely it is that any truth to the nature of the phenomenon would seem tangible only if we could understand it from the perspective of quantum physics.

Evidently, not all ghost phenomena are as capable as others when interacting, and I tend to believe that the more impressive results are not always going to occur with how the phenomenon is generally believed to interact on a consistent basis.

I’m kind of reminded of how when I was younger I used to stutter and unless I changed the word I as going to use (which at that particular moment triggered the stuttering) I would not be able to speak, and perhaps in some way the ghost phenomenon operates like in a loop, where they are no longer conscious based on physical mass that would tie them to their interactions but rather a residual impression leftover and preserved (kind of how black holes or dark mass/energy persists throughout the galaxy, perhaps the mitochondria of the human body along with its nervous system could be thought of as akin to stars that have burnt out and left impressions of celestial events?) and all we are left are electromagnetic imprints of past thoughts and past behaviors that were most impressionable to sentient consciousness? Could this explain why battlefields with no reenactors have recordings of drums or shouts of commands? It seems odd that very specific approaches to communication seems to manifest, as if it’s some kind of collective approach from more than one consciousness, suggesting that often the phenomenon is dependent on what little remains of it.

I posted a file in the comment on this recording, which I had saved from around 2004–2005 when I was doing EVP research and believe it’s the same person (I only had a first and last name within the EVP file saved, and came across some EVP (which are unusual to be finding on Soundcloud,) though he didn’t repost this particular EVP which suggested soldiers marching before or after battle, and I think both files are from Gettysburg.

Haltco~1[2] (https://soundcloud.com/james-wyrick-555877971/haltco12)

He replies that the file was sent from a different person.

I assumed the Jim Wyrick person recorded the audio, and have never been in contact with him (I don’t interact with people who research the phenomenon usually.) I specifically recall acquiring the download off a website that presented EVP on their podcast, and they might have been involved with presenting the recordings on TV at certain times, though were mostly podcasters that went around in an RV doing EVP research. Jim Wyrick probably just shared EVP he came across that weren’t his own (though anything in the Google Drive will be my own recordings.)

When I suggest the apport phenomenon allows non-physical presence to manifest I suggest the phenomenon is occurring from specific properties in quantum physics which would appear non-physical (though only because what we think of as Standard Model physics are not accountable to the hypothesis of how physical properties interact and work using the current experiments in particle physics; much of which some have suggested brings into question whether it’s the ultimate model for physics. This might suggest that additional properties exist within physical principles that could explain the nature of “para”normal phenomenon.) That you can have gravity demonstrated in something like ball lightning phenomenon (which some people believe exhibits conscious interaction) and operated indifferent to the physical environment suggests that at certain times, physics does not seem to interact as we might predict it should (and we still have no explanation for what gravity actually is; we only know what gravity does.) It might suggest that energetic properties of interaction with mass say more about what mass is, but it must somehow account for how mass is exhibited in our physical environment (and the thing with the UFO phenomenon is that it seems to enter and exit the physical environment on it’s own which some argue would suggest holographic or cloaking technology, but if it were manifesting from an interdimensional perspective and merely becomes visible (while simultaneously existing from within the properties of quantum mechanics, a bit like an Escher drawing where the perspective people have are that 3d reality is overlapping within 2D, or much as 4D and 3D perspective may suggest how the human brain is equipped only for a topological experience of 3D while remaining completely oblivious to time and space (and so, if a conscious being existed at a specific time and space unique to them, it might suggest that what we present to them during their lifetime of experience, has somehow crossed over into a different time and place, a bit like if someone time traveled and interacted with a different location of time/space?)

Any background sound is probably due to a poorer quality recording equipment (which may just be due to an inefficient digital recorder being used like the JVC one in the google drive image,) but also because some of these recorders didn’t have a way to access the files without plugging them into the headphone jack of the device onto the laptop (other than the Sony ICD-BM1 which you would be lucky to find a laptop that has the first sony memory card slot, as even modern accessories only allow for the Duo or Sandisk card options) then the sound will be a bit odd from that. Also, I would sometimes use atypical microphones with long cables under the belief that it would allow more EMF pickup.)

The best recordings I have were just the Sony ICD-BM1 by itself and no external mic as it seemed to not work well for the phenomenon (though I mostly only did the research to confirm beyond a doubt that it was a real phenomenon, though I have bought a Zoom H4n Pro (though I’ll probably not use an external mic.) I still am reluctant to return to studying it as even the best recordings will do little if people still come from the perspective that it’s not a phenomenon people are convinced is happening.

I’m aware of Robert Bigelow funding UFO studies, though wasn’t as aware of him doing something similar to J. Edgar Mitchell’s Noetic society. I tend to agree that something occurs within consciousness that likely explains the process by which certain phenomenon occurs, and which have been demonstrated in various settings as possible manifestations of quantum influence.

I tend to ignore those who use radio sweeping (and especially if they are those like Huff Paranormal who is clearly faking it and using recordings of those who recently die and trying to catch windfall with attention-getting headlines) and believe it to be an immediate disqualifier as far as research goes.

For one, it tends to be very apparent that people are recording radio transmission waves, even if theoretically the idea is that people are “hitting” the frequency claimed to be what a ghost may or may not be communicating with (and if it were an apport phenomenon then that would make it all the more evident that radiofrequency wouldn’t justify what people are making contact with,) though it’s convenient as well when ‘debunkers’ claim radiofrequency are what explains EVP for those who believe a recording device is somehow getting cross-interference (which is kind of interesting for what would have been one of the best audio recorders on the market.) Even though some research without a microphone attached to a recording device the assumption would still be that they are encountering environmental contamination (and using a faraday cage wouldn’t eliminate the possibility that the environment doesn’t play a role in the phenomenon in question if presumably, it requires some energy source that would exist for it to manifest (and if it was also requiring a conscious observer to be present for something to manifest, it might be assumed that something is happening to cause the experiment to be disqualified if no means of corroborating the phenomenon is possible.)

The gist is to not give people excuses to discredit the claims, as even if true that someone claiming to have contact with an extraterrestrial civilization were to show remarkable recovery after engaging in some meditation sessions and having light orbs bounce around them, the assumption from those who would discredit such a phenomenon is that they were hallucinating (even if recording evidence of orbs, the assumption is that they were dust near the camera lens or a chromatic aberration from lens flares) and that their miraculous recovery was all placebo or based on a pathological belief that they were injured, which only went away once confirmation bias of a perceived event was somehow experienced. People don’t want to believe that strange phenomena connected with objects in the sky or orb phenomenon have some conscious basis for interaction, as too often people that might have entertained such ideas soon believe they were hoodwinked by charlatans (if they paid someone like Dr. Steven Greer money, as he has basically supplanted more common communal religious practices for a slightly saner version of Marshall Applewhite.) At any one time, someone could have claims of miracles all of which are explained away by some process or observation that would generally be excused under different circumstances.

A photograph taken on 35mm film, developed and scanned by Kodak was somehow believed to be photoshopped or hoaxed, even if the photo was taken of the empty space within a room, and clearly showed something close to the camera, and demonstrated some unusual phenomenon of what might have appeared like some shadowing effect with the camera flash flicker (suggesting a “solid” object appearing to be an apparition was present, that showed anomalies in the camera flash that were atypical of its usual functioning.)

I think it’s convenient for people to deny things even if they might be open-minded to considering, but too often society puts pressure on those to conform to an agreed consensus (even if overwhelming evidence exists to question those norms; think of how populism and pathos rule the masses, and no argument to the contrary will remove the guillotine from the town square.)

If people are unable to find a way to process a thought or incentive to believe in something, they will “discredit” what doesn’t align with their conceptual framework of belief. Of course at certain times what seems implausible in fact may actually happen and be demonstrated, but few wish to upturn the apple cart if they lack the wherewithal of making sense of it. Few people wish to propose a challenge to themselves to meet the criteria of an objective, as too often it’s easier to pretend such things simply don’t happen.

High Strangeness! Strong Evidence? FEG-Spirit Team Seance at BPV Basle achieves one of the most interesting apports ever…(photos)
https://kaimuegge.com/high-strangeness- ... dence-feg/

It's the faeries

I keep on wanting to play some dystopia game but I seem incapable of distracting myself for long.

Putin was never a spy? https://qr.ae/pGdrpT

What they are up against:
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:07 pm

An exe that installs a standalone game to emulate the Sharp X68000 exclusive title (which I had overlooked until now.) Audio glitches on this for some reason (I'll attempt the emulator.)
https://archive.org/details/CH010912

Additional https://gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=x68 ... _mdx_files

Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:21 pm

This just went up in flames
Dalton Mills: Images show shocking damage to '100%' of Victorian mill in Keighley after huge fire
https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/cr ... re-3595745

Boris Yeltsin was drunk and unclothed, attempting to get pizza while visiting Clinton?
https://www.history.com/news/bill-clint ... tate-visit

https://www.tennesseetheatre.com/discov ... wurlitzer/

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:01 am

More recent: The way we think about work is broken

I still view crypto as one of the biggest scams perpetrated on society.

https://youtu.be/Y2qe3hFeQ5g?list=PLSBl ... pxRqXNeLSD

Deliverance (1972) - HD 1080p
https://jexmovie.com/watch?v=Deliveranc ... Jd8i9FzEsM

I added some of these soundtracks to the BGM folder of Emuelec.

How Final Fantasy VII radicalized a generation of climate warriors
https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/07/ ... -warriors/

Even in the US release (without some of the more harsh use of language that often get's sterilized from Japanese release) the idea of a climate terrorist group would seem unlikely to be accepted, following something like 9/11.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:06 am

Beijing 2009 fire of unfinished building (ignited by fireworks) may have had factors that contributed to a cleaner burn, or the WTC had more to combust since it was in daily use)

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/503 ... TfX7XvN4JE

American Reckoning (full documentary) | FRONTLINE (documentary of Natchez, Mississippi racial tension and KKK terrorism or disappearances and deaths of blacks, many of which centered around activities where blacks were being integrated into companies.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennington_Triangle

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:46 am

French Journalist Anne-Laurie Bonnel recorded Ukrainians killing civilians in the Donbass region
https://rumble.com/vwid6r-french-journa ... own-c.html

She made this documentary (CC needs to be activated)

This would have been initiated after Russia invaded Crimea (not before.)

Mortgage fraud (selling to people who couldn't afford, then reselling)

Flood plain abandoned neighborhood
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/neighbor ... bb894d5bab

Most toxic town (Picher, OK)
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/if-the-w ... _b_9351272

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:20 pm

In another documentary (it might have been, 'The Untouchables' by FRONTLINE), someone claimed that the date Nixon allowed for the gold standard to not be required, it created a hyper-inflation economy that was bound to go down as the biggest mistake in our society.

An article describing it: https://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskad ... 86b92069f7

This behavior seems to be exceedingly common in Britain (the anal bike cyclists.) I still enjoyed watching the driver tumble as he was a big-time douchebag.

On July 12, 2007 Baghdad airstrike where two journalists working for Reuters, Saeed Chmagh and Namir Noor-Eldeen, along with 10 other non-combatants were killed.

WikiLeaks video: 'Collateral murder' in Iraq (Age authorization required)

The above video shows the Journalist at the opening scene. I'm not sure what the guy behind the building was doing but what I assumed was a tripod (if you ever carry one around in a bag it can easily be mistaken for a rifle,) was interpreted in video as an RPG launcher prior to engagement, and acknowledged upon troop investigating it at 18 minutes 50 seconds, but the absurd thing was what they believed were guns from the Journalists were clearly messenger bags though looking behind them were two people carrying what appeared to be assault rifles. The people in question were believed to have been responsible for an engagement they had with the military, according to this Wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saeed_Chm ... _and_death

NPR covered this topic and question the claim they recovered weapons, and the casual nature of the people surrounding them made them fall into the category of accompanying insurgents (and the children in the van that came to the aid of the injured weren't noticed at the time,) but it was entirely nothing more than tripods and the reflection of the lens from one of the journalists.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... ngs_o.html

Does reporting the truth have any real impact on history not repeating itself, or does it usually make people passive and voyeuristic to the events unfolding around them?

Here is a description of the video as it unfolds

https://wikileaks.org/wiki/Collateral_M ... 5_Apr_2010

Also, the squadron had a reputation for killing civilians.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2010/10/ ... ral-damage

Though I expect the journalists on some level knew of the event and reported it, the accountability of US media to expose the truth has often lambasted people like Assange (who the CIA went on record for wanting to kill, and criticized those in the CIA who reported on classified activities. . .) go figure.

Here is an example of 30mm firing on what they assumed was the Taliban (and assuming they were familiar with the area it could well be assumed they were, but you can't really even know once the debris has cleared.) The bullets/cannon used on the journalists and the residence of 3 families was 50mm. . .

https://www.military.com/video/operatio ... 1349755001

The confirmation by the head of the CIA admitting they did plot to kill Assange while he lived in the Ecuadorian Embassy, you have consider what else they are hiding? Similarly, you could contrast that with Putin who attempted to kill Alexei Navalny (his rival for the Presidency) amongst many others who were rightfully critical of Putin who he succeeded in doing in. Does the truth exist in a "just society" and can humanity even accept it?

https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-w ... story.html

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:47 am

A claimed abductee account:
https://www.audible.com/pd/S1E11-I-was- ... B09KQNZCZK
Alternatively, Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi0cgd ... M4drjgVCeQ

Uk UFO reports
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -in-the-uk

(Hamitic Hypothesis was a 19th century anthropological theory that claimed that humans originated in Asia and then migrated to other regions of the world. The theory was used to explain the discovery of so-called “white races” in Africa in the late 1800s. The Hamitic Hypothesis was not simply a curiosity of anthropological science. It was an idea that changed lives)

https://www.wpr.org/empire-writes-back- ... ted-legacy

Was Russia targeting Ukrainian Bio-labs?
https://www.infowars.com/posts/russian- ... -russians/

This was a 2015 claim made by Russia being addressed here (claiming it's a lie, though it could just be censored reports) :
https://6abc.com/chemical-weapons-russi ... /11645992/

One indication of odd reporting could be seen in the guy that started RT news (a propaganda piece for Russia that pretends to be an alternative news channel) and who was falling out of favor prior to his death.

Notice his Police report is heavily redacted, and the autopsy showed a broken neck bone consistent with strangulation which they claim "could have happened during autopsy." ???? Not to mention all the anomalies indicating a possible struggle.

Timeline: The Last, Booze-Soaked Days Of Mikhail Lesin
https://www.rferl.org/a/mikhail-lesin-t ... 32865.html

According to this he was murdered for being an FBI informant:
EXCLUSIVE: Vladimir Putin's media Svengali who was found dead in DC hotel was 'murdered for being an FBI informant' - or could even still be alive, claim Russians
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sians.html

It would certainly be consistent with Putin's behavior:
Orders to Kill: The Putin Regime and Political Murder by Amy Knight (PDF)
https://willzuzak.ca/cl/bookreview/Knig ... ToKill.pdf

DaVinci's 'Last Supper' had entheogenic references on the wall (the living and dying amanita mushroom) with light cast onto the table from what should be a wall, showing a hint at what it's referring to. Jesus is overlooking a doorway while the light is from behind him (suggesting a passage into light?.) Something to notice is that the dinner is not about the food on the table as it's strangely absent.

He's not the only one that has come to the obvious conclusion (and the Last Supper is a common theme with similar allusions) :
https://psychedelicgospels.com/excerpt-from-the-book/

Egyptian and Pagan influences on Christianity
https://www.livescience.com/42187-mirac ... jesus.html

Much of the ancient world was based on astrotheological themes (it may have played a role in civilization developing, as we would have begun incorporating observations of the skies and derived conclusions from them.)

The 12 tribes of Israel or the 12 apostles derive from the influence of the 12 main constellations,) and it's very evident that Jesus would have had significance with the three magi seeking out 'Jesus' (known as Emmanuel at this point in time.)

If you also consider the very letters you are reading right now, they derive from Phoenician and Canaanite letters which were based on the constellations. https://www.crystalinks.com/phoenician.html
Last edited by Catoptric on Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:44 am

I played every Shenmue game though am getting a refresher (and these videos are much more succinct compared to others which are 3x longer due to how they play the game, the vast majority of it is filler.)

45:55 is meme-worthy.
5:53:08 Ryo-san is helping Master Chen sell dope?

Probably the most coherent game of them all:

Two is probably the better of the three from a perspective of story engagement, though you almost had to be introduced to the game at a time when the experienced was something that seemed realistic. Incidentally, the desire to make the entire environment interactive really limits the story development (especially if it falls short of what would seem realistic.)

The cost to make the first two games was much more than the third, and a fourth one is apparently being made.

I ignored this when it came out

And skipped this when I got it.

5 hour part 1 doc. . .

Maria Orsic was a fabrication of BS documentaries like this one:

https://malcolmnicholson.wordpress.com/ ... rsic-hoax/

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:50 am

I wonder if Zuckerberg was thinking of this when imagining the Metaverse (you can hardly find a review on VRChat.)

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Cryogenics pseudo-documentary.

Just to note: Any person undergoing cryogenics would be a vegetable, as the nervous system would not be functional. Alternatively, a person could "upload" consciousness to a server and attempt to emulate what they were prior to death, but even that would be a poor imitation for a real person.