What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:03 am

Here's to you know who.

:cheers:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 am

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:34 pm

Kayabukiya Tavern - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayabukiya_Tavern

This bar was destroyed by the 3/11 earthquake and featured in this video.

. . . The stuff of nightmares.

Last edited by Catoptric on Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:55 am

The idea that matter is ontological--to the facility of thought--exists exogenous to conscious identity as a panpsychism phenomenon (that matter as we see it is capable of existing simultaneously in a quantum entanglement duality, existing in multiple states of 'present,' while yet leaving traces of itself like breadcrumbs, back to the source of physical matter as we see it.)

Idiocracy, Master and Commander, Seabiscuit and Australia (not shown here) is currently free on youtube though may show unavailable.

And now Max Payne

Effects of trauma:

Watching O Brother, Where Art Thou?
Last edited by Catoptric on Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:19 pm

DJ Drug Problem wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49 am
Amusing homage. :popcorn:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:51 pm

Author of Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (2007)

I kind of confused him initially with the author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life (by Daniel G. Amen M.D. )

US intelligence agencies have 180 days to share what they know about UFOs, thanks to the Covid-19 relief and spending bill
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/10/us/ufo-r ... index.html

new

https://www.noahvr.net/
Last edited by Catoptric on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:39 am

A chills video purports she was dead in this video (as a ghost walking along a dirtbike trail in the middle of nowhere) and suggests a possibility they were acting to get views (and 20 million is a lot of views) but they suggest at 17:30 in that she had a bag hanging in a tree nearby, and I assume from the Dr. Phil interview (where the man in that video was arrested for domestic violence) that she didn't want to get found and returned back to her mom or dad's house. Alternatively, she might have been doing drugs--allegedly pot is a "gateway drug"--and got involved with a sketchy group that molested her and messed her up mentally, where she wouldn't trust anyone (including random dirt bikers.) The snapshot and portion of the video are just before 15 minutes, which does look like her; and I would suggest starting the video at that time where it gets into the details.

Update: 22:30 they found the person and discovered it was another girl and her boyfriend who were living in the ravine. . . Chills is shit.

The typical dysfunctional family life leads to a runaway who might have potentially lost trust in people (and could now be dead if it's been this long.)

Update: I suspect she might be dead from the date she went missing. . . The father and step-mother are probably responsible.

Some other video shows why you shouldn't drink decaf (at the end,) and it might just be a figurine object on a small counter/bar that appears to be a larger person standing behind her (which seems to maintain the position of its arms though I could have sworn it looked a little different and have been trying to find the source of it.)

foundations of western civilization the teaching company

Wagner Nibelungen 15 hour performance. . .

This was discussing the effect of Covid at the beginning of the 'pandemic,' though still seems relevant.

Last edited by Catoptric on Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:31 pm

CC to English from Korean.

I tend to think of dimensions as compared to looking at a mirror, in which right behind you is another mirror, and we are only capable of moving within the existing space, albeit attempting to alter the position and appearance of the mirror we observe from.

That or our physical selves are a bit like having a radio tuned into exactly what we experience, and we have no control over the transmission dial; but if we did we would observe a different level of physics from what we are used to.

The nature of gravity is something which seems to demonstrate an interaction underlying it's manifestation within our dimension, where much of the force of mass does not seem to represent the physical pull in a way we can measure, though we know it exists.

https://www.nbcnews.com/mach/science/7- ... ncna789666
-The 7 Biggest Unanswered Questions in Physics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcoa_Pre ... ushroom%22

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:12 pm

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:15 pm