What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:42 am

:boogie:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:03 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:07 am

DJ Drug Problem wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:30 am
I like how the historians are all mad their dumb slave city got burned down
I like this sentence. It reminds me of how the guy who does the Youtube crash course series on history spoke about the era of North American slavery, basically just ironically intro'ed about it (as if to denote condemnation - kinda thing is what I got) and a hoard of viewers thumbed it down. which triggered me and so I wrote them a letter in spoken word format in my dashiki mom dressed me in before shoving me in a basket shellacked in rubber cement that's when I floated to California (I had it tailored to fit) and so I sent it to Youtube headquarters. No answer yet but the scene's in ebb, for now, it'll get traction when the kids start trending about Afrika.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:52 pm

Even the cat runs away. . . This is the perfect incel game, as it's very difficult to "score."
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 01, 2021 3:29 am

Catoptric wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 9:52 pm

Even the cat runs away. . . This is the perfect incel game, as it's very difficult to "score."
this is a game about rape. how is this relevant to anyone's life?

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 01, 2021 3:58 am

It's Limey making fun of hipsters lol.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue May 04, 2021 10:01 am

this is my life :palm: fml :lol:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 8:48 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 8:49 am