What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:42 am

200 bagpipes activate!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:05 pm

"influencer," "content creator," aka consumer that craps themselves.

Kyle was seen attacking a girl (and yes, it's proven through photos of him through people he's connected to, that he is identified as the exact same person witnessed slugging a girl repeatedly, and then getting a mob to swarm onto him) which is probably why he felt the need to carry an assault rifle? Kyle Rittenhouse intentionally invited the kinds of situations he found himself in, in addition to reminding a Lawyer of a school shooter mentality of someone he knew local to him.

Social media photos
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qunot76chvj8g ... .jpeg?dl=0

People are still avoiding the obvious connection that he was wearing the same outfit in connection to social media posts containing his image.

That along with the Twitter handle 4DOORSMOREWHORES should tell you everything you need to know about his character, and yet the hypocrisy of it all is that it suggests that the girl SHOULD HAVE armed herself, and by putting herself into the situation, been permitted to defend herself after their response to her presence? Maybe then the whole trial debacle wouldn't have happened?

And then you have Nick Sandmann suggesting he should be entitled to a defamation lawsuit, even if Kyle Rittenhouse clearly knew he was breaking the law by having his friend acquire the rifle he would use, as he wasn’t old enough to acquire it. It's the same reason that Lawyers use tactics to appease to populism and pathos; or what might potentially occur with Kyle Rittenhouse, is some perceived injustice was committed and he gets off with a $250m defamation lawsuit like Nick Sandmann who is still after more money. . . Just to note, $250 million is what Jeff Bezos bought the Washington Post for in 2013. . .) I wish I was stupid as I would have been a millionaire by now.

Plus the ‘Proud Boys’ sang a song with him and had him do their hand sign (considered a white nationalist group,) which might suggest Kyle’s in “good company.”

The gist of it is, would people have died if he hadn't been there?

Also, just as the Judge showed a bias in favor of the defendant, so too was Kyle prone to vigilante justice (attacking those who he then viewed as a threat) from prior experience with the fight he had. The courts generally would view his assault as a prior offense even if no criminal prosecution appears to have been brought forth, and would not allow it to be shown to the Jury.

The case should have been considered a mistrial on some level with how it was handled, and it might be best to compare it to OJ Simpson or Treyvon Martin, as he actively sought out situations that were pretty much putting gas on a fire, and the Police encouraged him by not enacting curfew against them (which they should have responded accordingly and disengaged) as the actual peaceful protesters were being discriminated against while it was evident the ones the Police couldn't control were being distanced from and observed with drones so they could document the suspects and prosecute them later.

Given the quality of modern journalism, it is no wonder why defamation lawsuits are a dime a dozen. A bad CCTV image is used with more certainty in prosecution, than all the evidence in a situation that the authorities of Kenosha are using, so as not to implicate themselves for wrongdoing in handling the event (this is a corrupt sideshow with a kangaroo court justice system, which chose not to implicate itself in the proceedings.)

Being he was in Kenosha he likely felt compelled to arm himself while seeking to engage in violent acts. It's not particularly "manly" to attack someone while they are being held down, and he had a history of being attacked while in HS, which is apparently why he dropped out. His predilection to leave the property he was "defending" (which didn't have much else left of it to defend) and then in his haste to avoid the first guy he ended up shooting (who just left a psych ward with suicidal ideations and invoked people to shoot him while seen eyeing up anyone that was armed) was pushed into motion by others who shot up into the air for whatever reason. In this situation it wasn't necessarily self-defense, rather it was how badly does someone need to go out of their way to get what they expect to see?

1hr 8 min is where Covington douche school starts getting their 200+ million lawsuit.

https://thedailybanter.com/2019/01/23/t ... in-action/
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orial.html
Last edited by Catoptric on Sun Nov 21, 2021 12:40 am, edited 5 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 am

Crip Mac be out dare educatin' and innovatin' ... (<--- alternative fact)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:46 am

Seriously considering getting a bachelors in physics. But like, that's it lol. :lol:

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:30 pm

It reminds me of how the dung beetle was revered by the Egyptians because they perceived the beetle as some kind of Sisyphus rolling the dung along the desert, where apparently eggs kept inside the dung would incubate and hatch, and the "miracle was born." If life was somehow one giant dung ball that is on the precipice of going extinct, one must ask if it was more akin to Atlas shrugging off his ball of dung, and allowing life to spiral into a new epoch of life?
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:38 pm

The Man on a Psychedelic Trip to Cure Mental Illness
https://fb.watch/9s2aQBeFxL/

Last edited by Catoptric on Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:22 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:04 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:41 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:40 pm