What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Yesterday » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:18 pm

My Mom would often make me dance to this song as a little guy. I love African music. Especially the pre-apartied version. So deep and soulful. The sound of triumph over adversity.

(No not SA lol but I've solidarity with those folks)

Folks we're all lost if we don't know our family history, country's history, some world history, and our spiritual history. Truth anyhow. Otherwise there's no point to life. One is just meaninglessly consuming resources. C'mon ya'll let's jam!
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:18 am

Her brother says "She's the most cutest girl I've ever met in my whole entire life"

7:10 mom says "I tell Sophia that she's the most beautiful girl in the world every single day"

7:50 brother says "she is the most beautiful-ist girl I've ever seem in my whole life"

The host 8:20 "you're perfect just the way your are"

10:45 brother says "I just can't stop looking at her cause she's super super cute"

11:05 sister says "she's beautiful just the way you are"

The host and the others are so nice and loving....

My wife didn't like looking at her - and this was way worse for her:

Before I showed my wife those videos I had a big smile on my face.... she said if I'm unwell I've got to go to the hospital....

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:45 am

JohnClay wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:18 am
Her brother says "She's the most cutest girl I've ever met in my whole entire life"

7:10 mom says "I tell Sophia that she's the most beautiful girl in the world every single day"

7:50 brother says "she is the most beautiful-ist girl I've ever seem in my whole life"

The host 8:20 "you're perfect just the way your are"

10:45 brother says "I just can't stop looking at her cause she's super super cute"

11:05 sister says "she's beautiful just the way you are"

The host and the others are so nice and loving....

My wife didn't like looking at her - and this was way worse for her:

Before I showed my wife those videos I had a big smile on my face.... she said if I'm unwell I've got to go to the hospital....
[Mr. T voice] Jon you bet quit yo trollin'! *Scowls then picks afro mohawk*

(Concerning that matter of my botched comment. I actually meant* The Deflectinator)
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:50 am

https://www.facebook.com/lesliekean

CNN will be creating a 4-part series on UFO featuring her.

Biden is apparently lowering barriers to disclose UAP (UFO) phenomeonon.

In this link a Navy vid is shown that looks similar to what I recorded though I'm pretty sure it wasn't anything significant.

https://www.liberationtimes.com/home/ex ... AW14AIEo_E

I've recorded a similar-looking triangle object/UAP/UFO (or if it appears triangular and wasn't it's possibly due to it being warped at the edges from the curvature of the lens element.)

Very faint but an object stands out when zoomed in (recorded 10 minutes from first. . .)

These are best viewed using an image program. I chose gif image to view it easier in image software, as it can be looped and zoomed easier without freezing the motion (unlike using Google drive in a browser. )

In the NAVY 'UAP' video shown in the article, a well-known 'debunker' named Mick West believes the aperture blades of a camera lens might have caused the triangle shape; as it does seem to blink like traditional FAA regulated aircraft (which arguably might act in such a way for whatever reason but I have my doubts about the Navy footage as the light of stars also appeared triangular.)

The Samsung Galaxy 9+ phone I used has circle-shaped aperture blades, and anything within the night vision goggles or 3x fixed lens would have no apertures, and only very expensive cinema lenses or obscure german lenses would use triangle apertures but there were some things that seemed to indicate Mick West was correct about the Navy footage as even the stars had triangle shapes. I've NEVER recorded a triangle shape at any time when filming outside of this recording I took, and this includes experimenting on brighter magnitude stars like Sirius or planets in the sky.

Though I know the person in charge of Texas MUFON believes this is our government's tech, I'm convinced it isn't from what I've experienced with sightings, and genuine evidence being recorded is far less common than people realize, which is why disclosure needs to happen.

This Sharp X68000 was unreleased and believed to be lost forever.

Self-contained download to play it (a 'READ THIS' file gives info.) Controller works if plugged prior as well as x button with arrow keys.)
https://archive.org/details/IlluminationLaser

This won't run properly outside of that emulation software.

Another: https://gamesx.com/wiki/doku.php?id=x68 ... _mdx_files

I could be wrong but for retroarch I had to mount a masterboot disk .hdf and use command prompts to engage the hdm files, as otherwise it won't recognize it. The loose files can be found online and it makes a difference to get a larger screen setting, which this one doesn't do.

He strikes me as a BS'r because it sounds like confabulation, and occasionally it seems like they are slipping up on some ruse. The nature of it seems to not affect his specific lifestyle which makes me think he could just be making it up, as it all seems too vague and not something someone does when they are genuinely affected.

https://youtu.be/0U6r0xlz62A?list=PL7SF ... pIC6KSOxIX

Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:58 am

Yesterday wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:45 am
[Mr. T voice] Jon you bet quit yo trollin'! *Scowls then picks afro mohawk*

(Concerning that matter of my botched comment. I actually meant* The Deflectinator)
Have you seen "Be Somebody or Be Somebody's Fool"?

My favourite song is the "Roots" one (near the start)
BTW I have only been doing two exercises lately - knee pushups and squats (Mr T recommends squats in the video)

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:33 pm

I've been looking through a 2 gigabyte archive of Sharp X68000 media files and disk magazines, and using my cellphone propped on a clip microphone mount aimed at the computer screen with google translate. Two of the media disks had Wedding Peach and Fushigi Yuugi (Mysterious Play) intro videos, which look like very primitive youtube videos you can hardly make out. Though the computer system was legendary in its day, and even though some of the files look as good as anything you will find online in its pure form, you really get a sense of how much things have advanced during this time period. Aside from the few exclusives, better alternatives to the computer exist (namely arcade roms and PSX ports.) It takes a very long time going through the files and I'm mostly going to delete them, as it's more an exploration of a time and place than anything else. It feels like exploring the internet around the year 2000 and at times BBS with a bunch of nerdy fanart and decrepit hentai.

Another (files from 1989. . .

Just imagine this with the lowest resolution possible. . . and then imagine the entire monitor is covered in vaseline. That's what it looks like.

It's easy to forget how slow 10mhz-33mhz was, not to mention just how limited the file capacity was. An entire computer might run off 30mb. . .

Some of these computers were being made up until the early 90s with people still using them in 1996, when this anime came out. The little video window is about the size I'm seeing of file in Japanese.

Though that anime was widely overlooked when released, it's been reintroduced in 2000 and 2017.
https://gogoanime.blue/mahoujin-guru-gu ... episode-1/
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Playlist https://youtu.be/ov_GC99M2tU?list=RDCMU ... AxDx99rQig

The DMT Drug Is not a Drug, it’s Much Stranger
https://kahpi.net/dmt-drug/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La9oLLo ... oI5Rc&t=12

This will save a lot of time (link in description) though by that time I will probably already have it ready. . .

Interesting https://www.driven.co.nz/news/idiotic-t ... ce-behind/

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:42 pm

2GB download (though it might not even run. .. The 1685 game crashes constantly on Emuelec) https://www.myabandonware.com/game/vers ... e-king-dtx

If anyone is bored: http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/294/J ... bit+2.html

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:25 am

Monkey's that were captured from the truck rear-ended by a dump truck, were euthanized. Presumably they were already contaminated and were being killed in a quarantine facility, or they were no longer sterile and therefore killed because they served no benefit to their study (and yet were captured and then killed for whatever reason.)

Reminded me of this movie, as it's kind of what happens more often than people realize.

A person close to the investigation on Bin Laden is ousted from his career FBI position within weeks of 9/11, after having also been prevented from carrying on the investigation in Yemen following a bombing of a warship; says a lot about the egos within the position of the government that compromise operations (and hence the egregious failure of our military is evident when they are shackled to such ineptitude.)
The irony is he would end up dying in the WTC as its head of security. . . So apparently he knew those towers were going to continue being a major target (which makes you wonder if Larry Silverstein used the knowledge that John O'nneil had to then buy terrorism insurance the buildings prior to the incident?)

It's highly likely that planted evidence such as passports of terrorists had been placed there as it's inconceivable that artifacts of hijackers would have been found neatly placed on the cinders of the fallen rubble, but also the events lining up with WTC7 suggested it was being used in anticipation of the twin towers falling (or at least where blast-proof glass is needed for a floor of the building that might need to remain operational adjacent to such buildings as the twin towers.)

Highly unusual building to fall (and this was one that someone involved in a government position to inspect buildings reported seeing dead bodies of people strewn about it who ends up dying soon after being interviewed.)

https://www.wtc7.net/background.html?fb ... ummMhkZ45c

Whether it really required controlled demolition seems like it was apparent with explosions seeming to blast outward from the structures, though much of the allure of thinking this probably had to do with the surreal nature of jet fuel being sent down in a fireball towards the bottom lobby. It seems like it was an event that was setup and orchestrated (and probably "staged" with a few people who never showed up to actually do any terrorism as they simply pretended to be terrorists and remained in the middle east after pretending to be zealot Muslims who binge on cocaine and have prostitutes. A video below shows how people get inadvertently set up well after 9/11 when people in desperate financial situations were coerced into going along with pretending to be sympathetic to such groups.)

It's as if they were playing along with an agenda to fill a quota like some used car salesman, but it's sometimes a question of whether people knowingly pretend to not be motivated by doing (much as a crooked cop will plant drug evidence on innocent people,) or actual evidence is gathered.

Some of the issues I have with the theory is that the buildings outer wall was clearly seen buckling from structural compromise (it was bowing outward which might have explained the stress fractures in the metal, and some argue that about the immediate unorthodox ways they handled the metal and shipped it off for scrap metal when people questioned whether it should have been declared a crime scene (though atypical in that it was presumed evident from jet fuel, and whether a building incinerated from within is more likely to fall in it's own footprint so neatly even with asbestos sprayed all throughout it, could be debatable.) I tend to think most people interpreting it as a normal building collapse would rather believe that than the alternative. A lot of questions arise out of events like this including those who were in charge of it (and whether things appear as the "perfect storm" of correlation to data, such as the astonishment that the surplus government magically warps into trillion-dollar deficits only announced just prior to this event, that balloon to 30 trillion or whatever it is now.)

Everything was certainly unusual at the time and many questions about it almost seem scrubbed off the face of the internet, which is unfortunate, as people tend to pretend like all the "wild conspiracies" don't have actual evidence to corroborate their claims (though undoubtedly it's easier for people to be fooled, both for and against the truth,) and sometimes human nature is far less predictable than we like to believe (while simultaneously being more predictable than I would want to believe.)

Johnny Test - 'CIA Pizza - We deliver to Evil Secret Islands'

One posted:
av = eva/eve
vocado = bocado/bite
the water bearing fruit that eve bit

or alternatively

av = fathers
vocado = vocation
the fathers habit of "eating" (spiritually consuming/destroying) his children

Gematria videos

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:06 pm