What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:49 am

And now some psychos from Kosovo
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:58 am

Less conventional music industry psychos
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:23 am

Looking back at alleged UFO crash of 1941 near Cape Girardeau
https://www.kfvs12.com/2021/05/26/alleg ... deau-area/

East Texans Shares "Family Secret" Of UFO Sighting
https://www.kltv.com/story/7924765/east ... ected=true

People disregard evidence for both EVP and photographic evidence of apparitions or orbs, as well as video evidence of crafts demonstrating technology that defies the very physics claimed to discredit it. . . And they have the temerity to claim that people believing in such things have double-digit IQs. If they claim to represent human intelligence, our society might as well declare itself extinct.

I’ve documented the paranormal phenomenon and know that people piloting some of the best airplane technology seem to KNOW that the technology they were engaging with was clearly not something we could possibly possess.

Think of it like this: A Top Gun trained pilot is sent out (or “scrambled” from an army airbase) and ‘locks on’ to an object flying in the sky that demonstrates equal performance to their crafts top speed, and then descends to the surface of the water from a very high elevation, and then disappears completely from view, only to hear on the headset from their base 63 miles away, “that it is waiting for you.” Remember that this rendezvous point was only known to the pilots and those in the briefing room, and was not from a deploy point.

During the event, they even announce that they were “engaged” with this object which circled around it like in a dog fight. Usually, these objects are seen above top secret (USA) army bases that carry nuclear technology, which is something that on numerous times we have come dangerously close to sending off like our little care packages to people “down on their luck.” These same unconnected nuclear installations (meaning they are independent of each other and have been in use for decades with reliability) are independently ‘malfunctioning’ while these types of objects are circling above them.

So if people want to “wise up” to reality and realize they are the dumb ones, it might be beneficial to think about.

Countdown to Disclosure: The Secret Technology Behind the Space Force
Last edited by Catoptric on Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:03 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:01 am
Catoptric wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:31 pm
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
(Btw, I wrote you a theme song) "I said a woo-woo-WOO ... I said a woo-woo-WOO-WOO-WOO-WOO-WOO."
so this may seem a fable with its loads of so-called presumptions, but anyway, I believe that "aliens" aren't allowed to contact humans/anything within our reach for its terminal virulence to those distant perfect beings. the virulence is also known as sin in religious parlance. So that begs a question ... But I'm not an actual jerkasaurusrex who expects people to read my mind. *sigh* Meh, I hate doing work. But my Dad's pension is running out soon anyway - might as well make some sense for a change. Tbc for real this time... :nod:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:27 am

An interesting historical document in audio format. If the religious bits bother you e.g., the comments on the Youtube video or whatever, it's because the narrative represents hope to people who otherwise lacked evidence for such. Odd so I've been researching this off/on for a long long time. It's how I developed a relationship with God. The only problem is if you're a legit researcher and there's an open invitation which says you have to get to know the Hebraic interpretation of the good book's "God" in order to gain access to certain elusive concepts. Well, you do it. Then you start to learn things. I'm still your run-of-the-mill screwed-up fella, but one thing I've got on a lot of people, I'm honest with myself when people show me where I'm wrong. More before than now, but I'm nutty enough to try something once. :doh:

Btw, my friend R.P. I respect you and want you to know that this isn't exactly the "evidence" that I intend to present. It's just a lil video, like any other. But its source is key. Later.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:41 am

DJ Drug Problem wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:52 am
DJ DPing the game like a pro ... Bwahahaha oops, I mean quack quack quack quack ... quacky and I share a similar tragedy. only it was my fingers in the automatic shutting trunk of a 1998 Lincoln Town Car. My buddy's granny took almost 2 minutes to pop it open again. That digit's been smashed-looking ever sense. "Look m00000m it's a pannycake!" -just like that, as my baby self would pronounce it. I didn't cry then. Also, needles or just general pain didn't bother me. My Mom caught me digging around in my flesh and that when she decided to focus more on my Sister. The one with a Master's degree who teaches autistic children for some reason quack quack quack quack. One of her friends feels color with numbers or something. Now that's a superhero. Those were the days *sigh*. Time to make new memories.

Here's to Limey's Great Great Grandfather Archie Bunker. So many versions so little time. :lol:
(Btw, hilarious TV show)

And a little something similarly titled from the sysop's (or his Pop's) childhood. :wink:

Cheers :cheers: fellas

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:51 am

I think of Limey when I watch the guy getting into the music at 2:09 here.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:20 am

Seconds from Disasters - Sampoong Department Store Collapse

I recall seeing this building at the time it collapsed, though largely forgot about it. I assumed it failed because the land it was built on was once a landfill (and usually such a thing is doomed to an inevitable catastrophe,) though this was the fault of the columns being narrower than the height of the building required because they decided to elevate the structure from 4 to 5 stories, in addition to creating increased stress on the roof where 15 ton (3 of each) air conditioning units were dragged across the surface, which started to eventually create enough fracture points along where the columns were supporting the floor levels; which 5 hours into recognizing it, the owners of the building refused to close the building down for fear of losing revenue and hoping the rumor of the cracks surfacing would be overlooked by continuing business operations as usual. Miraculously the people in charge of the building all survived. . .

Strangely I don't expect the trend to improve structural safety is maintained for long after such disasters, which are almost always preventable, and much like the recent Florida condo collapse, it almost always occurs because of greed.
Last edited by Catoptric on Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:11 pm

Scammers pretend to send you too much money, then they tell you to buy gift cards to reimburse them. This guy's whole Youtube channel is him playing dumb and using the gift cards for himself.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 6:43 am

There are many Charlies who have done good in the world. Who didn't have their feelings and general humanity pummeled out of them. But a man chooses to do good or to do evil. Truth anyhow. And yes, the innocuous sliver of similarness between him and myself is resonant btw. Art fart, rinse, repeat. You get the point. edit: watch the whole thing if you can tolerate it. It taught me something about myself when I applied things inwardly to my own situation. It will have the same effect on you if you let it. This little guy ---> :read: is he reading a book or is he reading you?