What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: What are you watching?

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:09 pm

So the moral of the story is be nice. But c'mon I like meaningless subliminal messages. :cry:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:40 pm

(edit) at the 33:00 mark she must not be talking about all interactions with "charming" overtures. I once complimented her facial phenotype blah blah. The following episode I was happy to see her response to another interested/innocuously smitten viewer or whatever. meh. everybody lies. and I'm gonna lie down now.)

subtitles seem warranted here. I like the detail gone into about the technical side of this psychology topic. I suspect we're all questioning how to update our knowledge about survival amongst bad batches emergent of late. I would join a crime site but those places give me the creeps.

For the record, last year, shortly after advertising my lame brand of funny at the other place (but regretfully went too far when I deleted a ton of posts) while at Ace Hardware I was approached by the local law enforcement secretary (or so she said). She stepped in line, struck up a convo. Then suggested I apply for one of their positions. Yes, I've learned my lesson. But wonder if there's any use to being this bold/stupid and fascinated by people. Either way, I suspect it's time to hit the books again. I signed up for some administration of justice classes. I'll see where that takes me. Also of note, my co-worker is a ballerina. So lots of synchronicity that's not really synchronicity going on. Okay leaving for realsies. (ssh, stop clapping *looks at core emoji fifth row from the top, first column*)

(edit) wouldn't it be hilarious if I became a detective but like only in name and they shoved me down in the basement of some building because I have shoelace tying problems or some such? lol. fml :hurt: "I hurt myself today..."
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:03 am

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:08 pm

March 3, 2014 LAPD stop - news article
https://www.courthousenews.com/la-priva ... -bad-bust/

Asked and Answered: Follow Up Interview with Ken Sheppard
https://fb.watch/8dN1Ts-vai/

Full 26 minute video of encounter https://fb.watch/8dN36KEWIn/

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/ap ... 11-21.html

I think one of the cases eventually went into his favor but the Jury initially saw nothing wrong with the PD despite clear fabrication of probable cause for endangerment (tinted windows and a temporary license plate are not probable cause for endagerment, and begging to use a Tazer, and also fabrication of evidence, are not reasonable.)

50 Reasons Why The Human Race Is Too Stupid To Survive
https://auxiliarymemory.com/2014/11/25/ ... o-survive/

Last edited by Catoptric on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:51 am

(edit) Logan and I look alike. I know it! So many useless subtexts going on that needn't critiquing. No, not listening. :lalala:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:52 am

everybody meet Layla

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:58 am

Layla clearly isn't trying. I can't say the same for the American analogs.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:01 am

I think her friends have cool faces.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:11 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:38 pm

In proper Catroptric form lol, a brief introduction to my current post. I relate to Spooky. I know you too will also. Have a good day. :)

(Edit) Btw, Spooky came back because of mine and other's influential comments impressed by his video. *invokes Jack Nicholson grin* Heavy weighs the crown you see...
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:10 am, edited 4 times in total.