What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Catoptric

Re: What are you watching?

Post by Catoptric » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:54 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:54 pm
I thought the UFO stuff was going to be declassified and there were higher resolution photos but I'm still just seeing the indistinct black UFO. And I heard an air force guy say these sightings happen every day which I doubt. I wanted to hear recommendations, like more funding or reallocation of funds, but the article I read on this didn't mention that. Can't they use something to determine if it's even a solid object? Take a normal looking photo? I want to question the agency making the claims.
Most of the statements are going to be used as misdirection and keeping people anesthetized to anything cogent being released, as the truth of UFO/UAP phenomenon would be too much of a mind-fuck for society to accept; that if people's day-to-day life was determined to decide on whether their usual routine of existence is worthwhile to pursue, the collateral-effect of disclosure would undermine the purpose of government to ensure stability and continuation of a self-interest paradigm.

Even with some evidence I've gathered on my part and having been involved periodically with studying up on the phenomenon and human psychology, I don't fully know the answer. Some aspects very clearly reveal a physical phenomenon that exists as evidence on radar and revealed in photographs, which are ruled out as not being errors in recording instruments, but another aspect to the phenomenon is very clearly involved with aspects of physics that humanity is simply not prepared to understand. . . Things that transcend time and physicality, and appear to be involved with an extradimensional aspect. Literally, the stuff that reveals itself as being impossible without somehow defying the law of physics we know of it, and something that likely is involved with claims of the paranormal (that what level of physics exists from the knowledge standpoint of an advanced extraterrestrial presence, likely could be represented in how to explain claims of ghosts and things like clairvoyance and telepathy.)

It sounds crazy until you realize proof does exist, and if I were to make a guess I suspect society has been involved with advanced intelligence that has attempted to assist mankind; and for human intelligence to make sense of something as advanced--and presuming an altruistic intent--something that would have humanities best interest at heart would seem quite sinister to us. Think of how religions incorporate the idea of god as a combination of "good" and "bad" archetypes, and how easy it is for people to forget that 'God' comprises both sides of the same coin.

People want to believe that society and all it encompasses has an answer, and when an answer isn't immediately clear to us we would rather eschew with it in favor of a paradigm that aligns with our wish-fulfillment.

If I were to guess, not even 1% of the population would be prepared for the truth if properly understood in the context of what is going on, and I doubt even .0001% could even fathom what is actually going on (and I don't consider myself to be someone that understands what is going on.)

Uri Geller on Facebook has a post about a photo, where he and Werner Von Braun (yea, the former Nazi scientist) are getting into a vehicle he claims is at an Airforce base, where they would drive to an underground secret area where he insinuates that alien beings were being kept. . . Though he isn't exactly a trustworthy sort of information, I have heard of similar claims regardijg ufos being shown to well known people.

Some aspects of his story make me doubt him as he describes fitting into a jacket with NASA logos, which I wouldn't expect to be in such an area.

I suspect he is a bit of a BS artist (kind of know it.)

I often think back to the 'Book of Enoch' with regards to religion having some basis in "divine intervention," and will watch this later.

Just posted this
https://qr.ae/pGoHwS

Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:38 am, edited 7 times in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:48 am

"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:16 am

Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Senseye

Post by Senseye » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:59 am

Catoptric wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:54 pm
It sounds crazy until you realize proof does exist, and if I were to make a guess I suspect society has been involved with advanced intelligence that has attempted to assist mankind; and for human intelligence to make sense of something as advanced--and presuming an altruistic intent--something that would have humanities best interest at heart would seem quite sinister to us. Think of how religions incorporate the idea of god as a combination of "good" and "bad" archetypes, and how easy it is for people to forget that 'God' comprises both sides of the same coin.
Alternatively, it just sounds crazy.

To be honest, I can't really process this paragraph. Some sort of super advanced intelligence is "attempting" to assist mankind. Attempting? They can't actually pull it off? Super intelligence and laws of physics humanity can't even hope to understand at their disposal but said beings have run up against a brick wall in human obstinacy? Get on with the agenda already! Seems these beings have been skulking around in the shadows since photography was invented.

Or did I misinterpret this? That final reference to god being both good and bad has me concerned. I hope these advanced beings aren't playing the old "mysterious ways" card. You know, poor old humanity can't figure them out so don't bother with rational analysis. Religions have been at that rhetoric to defend their mythologies for centuries. I'm holding any potential super aliens to a higher standard.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Senseye wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:59 am
Catoptric wrote:
Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:54 pm
Alternatively, it just sounds crazy.

To be honest, I can't really process this paragraph. Some sort of super advanced intelligence is "attempting" to assist mankind. Attempting? They can't actually pull it off? Super intelligence and laws of physics humanity can't even hope to understand at their disposal but said beings have run up against a brick wall in human obstinacy? Get on with the agenda already! Seems these beings have been skulking around in the shadows since photography was invented.

Or did I misinterpret this? That final reference to god being both good and bad has me concerned. I hope these advanced beings aren't playing the old "mysterious ways" card. You know, poor old humanity can't figure them out so don't bother with rational analysis. Religions have been at that rhetoric to defend their mythologies for centuries. I'm holding any potential super aliens to a higher standard.

Attempting to change people's perspectives never really works by imparting perspective that differs from what they are familiar with or tolerates, as something they find a reason to be acclimated towards.

If a competing nation has a different religion or different beliefs, a dominant nation either will condition that nation to become agreeable to the demands of an enemy invader or will potentially be destroyed in the process; and the less destructive the process, the better. Religion is a means to control through tribalistic identity.

A society that requires chaos/entropy to advance the interest of new ideas and beliefs would be hindered by something which demanded total submission and subservience with loss to their autonomy. A society that inevitably breaks down in the process will require "rebuilding" or advancing past that point; hence conflict could be seen as advantageous to a society that would perceive itself as having control, or by desiring a belief in something that allowed to cope with the trauma of feeling helpless.

So in antiquity religions were usually based on duality, including references to the Bible of 'God' being a dualistic concept (which appears to have been ignored in favor of a "good" god that merely grants people's wishes like Santa Klaus who also over time has been ignored as having a side-kick named Krampus.) The idea of something purely good cannot endeavor a society to actually be good, as they would not have anything which would challenge them to actually understand it, a bit like how some of the most insulated upbringings can instill a maliciousness and tribalistic superiority that only sees black and white thinking.

"Attempt" in this approach is more along the lines of thinking society is not able to resolve its issues if something or someone is always there to bail them out, and it's necessary that whatever system in place for society to function is able to overcome obstacles that would otherwise be far too difficult to intervene (that society will have to realize the bullshit thinking they've instilled into themselves over time, and through that process of catharsis, begin to actually change for the better.)

So I don't really know but I assume if claims of an extraterrestrial presence goes back to early civilization, it's possible that once the "cat was left out of the bag" things turned to shit, and any attempt to redirect that shit manifested itself into paintings on cathedrals?

The problem is actually in how people misunderstand the narrative of all of this because it isn't so simple as accepting what society has come to believe exists with such a phenomenon as far too much coercion is placed on a narrative of materialist identity when far greater evidence seems to suggest an uncoerced simulacrum of clandestine activity has always been taking place with regards to the phenomenon (such as people who claim to have been abducted who excluded every knowledge of abductions and alien presence are told by their child that strange beings come to visit them and go into details without any implanting of ideas about such details.) Though claims of the nature deals with a physical presence far more often the details revolve around approaches intent on concealing such aspects of involvement that probably indicate an ulterior purpose (and such a purpose and intent would be jeopardized had more been revealed to an experiencer.)

Watching

(download or watch streaming video as the one above is just commentary that I had playing over a mandarin only video )

Last edited by Catoptric on Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:19 pm

I looked at the 9 page report I read about in the media. A video mentioned wind speed that the UAPs were flying against, and other details, but the report that was made public doesn't.
These reports describe incidents that occurred between 2004 and 2021, with the majority coming in the last two years...a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology...In 18 incidents...observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics...Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion...The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management.
That's about one sighting of a possibly technologically interesting UAP every 40 days if you assume every sighting occurred within the last two years. But the report doesn't even say whether anything beyond generally known capabilities of the US were seen. Also, the Definition of Key Terms doesn't define "signature management."

They're going to track these more carefully and they want more money.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:08 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:19 pm
I looked at the 9 page report I read about in the media. A video mentioned wind speed that the UAPs were flying against, and other details, but the report that was made public doesn't.
These reports describe incidents that occurred between 2004 and 2021, with the majority coming in the last two years...a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology...In 18 incidents...observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics...Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion...The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management.
That's about one sighting of a possibly technologically interesting UAP every 40 days if you assume every sighting occurred within the last two years. But the report doesn't even say whether anything beyond generally known capabilities of the US were seen. Also, the Definition of Key Terms doesn't define "signature management."

They're going to track these more carefully and they want more money.
'Signature Management' ​is referring to cloaking technology.

Some think this whole BS approach is merely to collect money to bullshit people even more, when they obviously know much more about it than they are leading on.

Adding so to not create a new post

Start at 1:49 . . .

Last edited by Catoptric on Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:50 pm

See we were meant to be.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:07 am

ROBERT GRAVES: MUSHROOMS AND RELIGION
https://www.math.uci.edu/~vbaranov/nice ... rooms.html

Knoxville has a lot of history (I have ancestors whose house built after the Revolutionary War is still standing in the area.)

I'm currently in Arkansas and planned to visit Eureka Springs to investigate some of the history.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/workers-disc ... 23116.html

The Wichita Eagle September 30, 1922
Five bandits robbed the bank the other day and thought things were going about as usual. But just as they headed for their car at the curb, in the customary manner, they suddenly realized that they had made a mistake. They were in Arkansas! No helpless crowd of hopeless citizens stood agape while the dashing bandits sailed right out of their ken like a meteor on a starry night. That’s not the way they do it in Arkansas. Two pedestrians on the way to visit a sick friend saw what was going on and stepped inside the hank door in time to open the battle with a few well directed bullets toward the bandit’s vital organs. A lawyer in an office overhead said to his earnest client, “excuse me a moment please,” stepped to a front window and put a half dozen bullets where they would do the most good. A dentist asked his patient to keep open wide please just one moment, and rested his rifle on the window sill long enough to make sure that at least one of the bandits would fail to leave town that day. A school boy hustling home to lunch whipped out his automatic and joined the attack.”

Disclosure and The UFO Threat

26 seconds in looks a bit like a hentai fetish.

I visited this battleground

Book is easily available for download. . . https://www.intradimensions.net/mybigtoe.pdf

Ben Shapiro being attacked/"silenced" by Liberals
https://fb.watch/v/awoaoIdSe/

He suggests a link of parallels to slavery and modern capitalism.

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:22 pm