What are you watching?

Worldly and otherworldly topics
jyng1

Re: What are you watching?

Post by jyng1 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:54 am

I saw The Power of the Dog yesterday and went and watched The Last Night in Soho today.

They were both proper old time movies and I enjoyed them both. The Last Night in Soho just blew me away though... interesting as the usher on the way out had heard it was a bit strange... and the only other people there, an old couple, thought it was a bit weird as well.

I dunno; I was mesmerised. Thomasin McKenzie had turned down a role in Top Gun to play in Lost Girls and had played in Jojo Rabbit and the above Power of the Dog, but her and Anya Taylor-Joy were just incredible as the lead characters...

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:02 am

You should see the movie, Passing - 2021.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Nov 13, 2021 9:14 pm

Kevin Trudeau doesn't have many videos though I've been curious to read up on him
http://archive.randi.org/site/index.php ... udeau.html

This guy named Patrick Flanagan is akin to another guy who invented Laetrile; both were scam artists who promoted scam cures, and both specifically died of cancer (which may also have been how the infamous cancer scam treatment peddler at the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs died.)
https://www.chem1.com/CQ/FlanBunk.html

Makes me think of other scam artists.
Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Societal egress and ennui
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:05 pm

Last edited by Catoptric on Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hello / Goodbye / Just a moment / Nothing / Cosmic / Man / Dream / Civilization / Open / Contact / Tremble / Gas / Memory / Transcend / ^2

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:27 am

In the early 2000s there were cheesy videos and audios related to meeting the opposite sex called "KenXtions". I was thinking of buying their lapsed domain (kenxtions.com) but thought I should save as much money as I can. Here I jumped to a segment involving a shy cute cashier and a guy with a video camera built into his glasses....though I guess she's way too young for me now

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:38 pm

The "Pleidian" was a musician.

https://thezzennpodcast.wordpress.com/2 ... x-exposed/

How the F do people fall for nonsense even when presented evidence?

This was Billy Meier's wife in this interview (who now debunks him) and the english speaking interviewer is pointing out a story--where apparently it's claimed Billy Meier's has had 3000 attempts to kill him, yet he seems even more miraculously unscathed 100x what Fidel Castro had with attempts on his life(?)--that Billy had been shot at though seems surprised that his son fell off his bike after being startled by a gunshot, and I'm wondering if Billy had been randomly throwing firecrackers after a car drives by? Were bullet fragments or some such evidence found in any of those attempts, and do his children also agree with their mother that he is a fraud? Also, I've known of many people like Billy who compulsively lie and get into more elaborate schemes to lure people along, and they often prey upon people seeking some kind of approval or vindication, much as could be argued for the ethos he tries to present himself as, with a "wise old sage" look.

https://bookshop.org/books/jesus-king-o ... 1508487616
Crown of Thorns, the ceremonial crown of the Edessan monarchy. Jesus was crucified wearing this same crown, because he was a king of Edessa. In fact, Jesus was crucified in the Kidron Valley along with two other leaders of the revolt, but was taken down early and survived, just as the history of Josephus Flavius relates.
This is a scholarly study of all the available historical evidence, including the Tanakh, Talmud, Josephus Flavius, the Roman historians, and venerable Syriac historians like Moses of Chorene and Yohannes Drasxanakertci.
This is the final book in a trilogy, and so we suggest that readers start with 'Cleopatra to Christ' and then 'King Jesus'. The wait before arriving at the last episode in the trilogy will be worthwhile, for if a book could be valued on its 'eureka moments' then this final book would be priceless.
Sequel to: 'King Jesus'

MCN Insights: NFTs are a scam. https://mcn.edu/mcn-insights-nfts-are-a-scam/

Capitalism destroys itself. 10 ETH (apx $48,000 USD) for some of the dumbest crap possible. . . Gut the bullshit from it's core.

https://foundation.app/

Biblical aliens

8 hours. . . 1.75x doesn't seem fast enough
Last edited by Catoptric on Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:42 am

I've been watching "The World's Toughest Prisons"..... so far the worst is this one in Africa:

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:25 pm

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING - "SECRET FILES 2" (2009 GAME) LA PALMA VOLCANO CUMBRE VIEJA MEGA TSUNAMI NYC
https://gloria.tv/post/rS2H6af7pDWA4PK9i2CZozgZD

Last edited by Catoptric on Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:38 am, edited 5 times in total.

elfsprin

Post by elfsprin » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:19 pm

But why did they go in there dressed like a zebra?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CU0WAOlFzUL/
Attention is the rarest and purest form of generosity - Simone Weil

Catoptric

Post by Catoptric » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:36 am

Just think of the sound of gunfire as if they were firecrackers, and imagine the sweet sound of freedumbs. The July 1st video of Rittenhouse laying into a girl/woman and being testified by witnesses who recorded and then intervened are fairly certain it was Rittenhouse involved (who not only knew the person he was "defending," along with the several others that were holding her down as he was assaulting her.)

Last edited by Catoptric on Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.