The discerning person's guide to attractive stuff with 100% less snark

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

The discerning person's guide to attractive stuff with 100% less snark

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:15 am

Claire Bevo
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sat May 08, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke

Re: Sexy people

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 am

(Edit) Hey Utisz you okay with changing the thread title to this, "The Discerning Person's (or Man's) Guide To Sexy People (or Women)?"

God I hope Elon invents something for illiterate people like me soon because I hate typing.
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:21 am

Women are so much fun to look at... here's Liliana Dominguez.

Here she is again

And again

And here's the last one

I love how distinctive she looks. Most of the chicks I like are weird looking or weird acting. I'm sure they'd appreciate my description of them. :lol:
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:03 am

I dunno her name but she's perfectly weird looking

Utisz

Post by Utisz » Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:45 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 am
(Edit) Hey Utisz you okay with changing the thread title to this, "The Discerning Person's (or Man's) Guide To Sexy People (or Women)?"
Sure thing! Go ahead. :happy:

Not sure we have many discerning people around these parts tho.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:28 pm

Her long piano fingers are mesmerizing to behold. When I notice long fingers it's a big deal, k guys. Big deal lol.

ashi

Post by ashi » Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:45 pm

Why is any of this a thing that is being done to us.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:15 pm

ashi wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 5:45 pm
Why is any of this a thing that is being done to us.
What specifically, outside the arena of written language, is of issue to you? If it's words I'll reform them. If it's curating a collection of our species phenotypes of which I find exquisite... end the thread I guess. I extend empathy with an attentive desire to learn.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:25 pm

We should play chess. Are you any good?

I like this article https://www.chess.com/article/view/the- ... ting-traps

(edit) read the comments there's a debate on the author's writing style.

incidentally, " the delight in mischief is diabolical, and its taunts are the laughter of hell." And I tend to agree.

I think it's cool how the surfer is part Aussie and part boot. The model is part Spaniard and Tarahumara Indian (South American long distance runners). The Caucasian women looks uniquely configured to bring both European and African admixtures to mind. The long fingered Burnette princess is well read this article http://handanalysis.com/fingers_long.html - it just reminds me of INTP typology.

SomeInternetBloke

Re: The discerning person's guide to attractive stuff with 100% less snark

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 08, 2021 8:58 pm

:hat: Here's a thread to post your photos of people and things and places you want others to see.