Profound pithy observations

Worldly and otherworldly topics
JohnClay

Re: Profound pithy observations

Post by JohnClay » Sun May 09, 2021 2:19 am

A woman tends to be more attracted to a man who gives her a range of emotions than a nice guy who is careful to never upset or offend her (Based on seduction advice)

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun May 09, 2021 11:38 pm

❝Eating is a mere necessity to be disposed of secondarily, as such.❞ -Beep bop boop person
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 12, 2021 8:04 am

"All experience has shown that mankind is more disposed to suffer while evils are sufferable - than to right themselves of the forms for which they are accustomed." - American Declaration of Independence
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 12, 2021 4:11 pm

"It all makes sense now. Che Guevara is a compilation of everyone that's ever existed." -Jordan Peterson, before the thing

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 12, 2021 4:54 pm

“When one realises one is asleep, at that moment one is already half-awake.” ― P.D. Ouspensky

JohnClay

Post by JohnClay » Fri May 14, 2021 10:06 pm

A woman is more turned on by Brad Pitt using the missionary position than an unattractive obese man being a wonderful lover. (based on a seduction advice source - not sure if others would agree)

BTW over the past few years I virtually always use the missionary position with my wife. She sometimes says that I'm the best root in the world...

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 15, 2021 11:27 am

Right again if it's not unusual circumstances. Here's what I also know. The people on here who know there's plenty of fun and joy and pleasure to go around have more life satisfaction. That's all this is. The blending of the minds. Fixed and otherwise influencing each other while we age into blissful decrepitude aka the peculiar place of the parental unit. Looks young acts ancient and confused. Grrr. I need to sprinkle some happy powder in that broom stick pilot's drinky STAT!

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun May 16, 2021 1:14 am

"Are you're a thermometer or a thermostat?"

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun May 16, 2021 1:20 am

Thermometer baby! Hot all the time. Can't turn this shit down.

DJ Drug Problem
Formerly: DJ Fresh Produce

Post by DJ Drug Problem » Sun May 16, 2021 1:56 am

If everybody was a thermostat nobody would know what temperature it was... unless they took an average