Profound pithy observations

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Profound pithy observations

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:02 am

"Choose friends and a mate with fingers long and straight." -East West Institute (edit) for Self-understanding
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke

Re: Profound pithy observations

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:23 am

"To keep creating you have to be about change" - Miles Davis
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Utisz

Post by Utisz » Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:31 am

"Nothing is funnier than unhappiness, I grant you that. Yes, yes, it's the most comical thing in the world." -Samuel Beckett

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:32 pm

-Amiri Baraka

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 01, 2021 11:48 pm

"I am member of the martyred class 'tis false to assume I've no constituents but carbon in my ash." -Who am I?

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun May 02, 2021 12:21 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:48 pm
"I am member of the martyred class 'tis false to assume I've no constituents but carbon in my ash." -Who am I?
The ghost of Willie Poe, the less successful brother of Edgar Allan, who was known to have had a diet high in asbestos.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 4:30 am

Something I've had written on my college canvas profile since Ptah rightly banished me to the purgatorium for those who hadn't learned to not defecate where they consume meals - sorta thing, at the old place. Btw, I miss that curmudgeonly 'old' fella. *looks toward the sun*

"People seem to shift between different emotional and/or mental states. But most have a default state that seems easygoing though not always discernable from exterior demeanor. I like to think that if given half a chance, most people operate within gradations of friendliness and I'm learning to properly acknowledge their humanity in light of this understanding." -SomeInternetBloke

Yeah, it's just about measuring responses toward others to not push others away.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed May 05, 2021 9:19 am

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 08, 2021 8:35 pm

"*yelling* Jonbonclay all day, all night all day!"

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun May 09, 2021 1:24 am

(Edited) A man in a shiny suit chomping down on a cigar hears Madrigal's voice for the first time, "Oi, who's voice is that?" *Points with cigar* "Hmmm something special this one. Ahem, ello miss. Just sign on this line here. Ole Utisz wants to make you a star!"