I am self-appointed emergency prime minister of words

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

I am self-appointed emergency prime minister of words

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Silence!

:soap:

From here and onward beauty shall no more be defined for us! For from now onward beauty shall only be in the eyes of its beholder. We are to no longer utter beauty's name without our truthful admittance of a need to yes, come come. Be of one lad in mind. And soul. Now, to do so let us drink of the chalice of humility and wait to see what the ether says hmm?. I pray to the first particle of language at the begining of time whence all our words emerge. I ask for your blessing to serve this body of lads as one lad with honesty and humility. To honor words and my duty to refine them. Thank you for particalizing as did that we may grow beyond monkeys to conscious autonomous people.

Yes this an anti-dysmorphic fan fiction creative writing shit show to just telll all you sensors to tell your inner critic to fuck off cause it's not helping anybody elses' that's for damn sure.

I said, that's for damn sure

Ha faked ya's out. Thought I might use the huge font size code didn't'ja mates.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: I am self-appointed emergency prime minister of words

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri May 21, 2021 1:29 pm

Ever since the recent backlash of my true sexual orientation coming to light I hereby tender my resignation.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi