Everybody has feelings

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Everybody has feelings

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat May 15, 2021 8:25 pm

This is how Limey makes people feel when they see his restorations: happy, sad, weepy, teary, joyful, surprised, but most of all loved!

For the record this is supposed to eliminate barriers to unity. If anyone wants to chat about their feelings I'm not gauranteeing anything but I'm fluent in guy and conversant in gal. If you're wondering if anyone followed the directions from the song Put A Little Love In Your Heart, I have. If you need a friend, someone with a heart of gold, I'm here.

I just want to encourage an emotional growth mindset. We are after all multifaceted beings who stagnate when we're not engaging in wholeness self-care. Take a load off. Share something on your heart. It's ok if you don't want to. No pressure. Surprise yourself by being vulnerable around people online who you may not realize you have a meangingful influence on.

I'll go first. I've recently lost friends to the sands of time. One was related to R & B artist/Kim Kardashian's adult film co-star, Ray J. A grandmother. My childhood Assyrian math mentor. The list goes on ...

Also, my Mom's kinda narcississtic which sucks so I've had to eminate my own love from a young age. Growing up in abusive povertous abandonment will do that to a parent.

Life's not as bad in the 4th world though i.e., Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ivory Coast (shout to my peoples in West Africa). Those people benefit from the changing economies. Toss in Somalia for worthy exposure as well. Btw, this website needs more geo politics * looks at two people while getting uncomfortably close while exhaling menthol breath* :wakanda fist: :hurt: :cry: :-)

Now your turn.

:cheers:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

ashi

Re: Everybody has feelings

Post by ashi » Sat May 15, 2021 11:02 pm

OK.

I can't stop thinking about my friend M who I got into an argument with that ended with her yelling and (justifiably) calling me a coward and not talking to me for a few months during which time she rapidly deteriorated and died due to an ultimately untreatable brain tumour. And how a self-righteous sack of potatoes who barely knew her has turned himself into a youtube thinker/substack journalist (🙄) while repeatedly using her name and image in his deranged hobby of ranting like a damn loon about trans people and queer groups. (She was a lesbian and he is a straight guy.)

I also mostly avoid talking to her girlfriend out of a mix of grief and guilt, which is terrible and unfair, but the way it is. But after typing up half of this I just contacted her to send her the portrait I made of M for her birthday but never showed anyone. So that is something.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue May 18, 2021 11:05 am

ashi wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 11:02 pm
OK.

I can't stop thinking about my friend M who I got into an argument with that ended with her yelling and (justifiably) calling me a coward and not talking to me for a few months during which time she rapidly deteriorated and died due to an ultimately untreatable brain tumour. And how a self-righteous sack of potatoes who barely knew her has turned himself into a youtube thinker/substack journalist (🙄) while repeatedly using her name and image in his deranged hobby of ranting like a damn loon about trans people and queer groups. (She was a lesbian and he is a straight guy.)

I also mostly avoid talking to her girlfriend out of a mix of grief and guilt, which is terrible and unfair, but the way it is. But after typing up half of this I just contacted her to send her the portrait I made of M for her birthday but never showed anyone. So that is something.
when you say, "I can't stop thinking about my friend M who I got into an argument with that ended with her yelling and (justifiably) calling me a coward and not talking to me for a few months during which time she rapidly deteriorated and died due to an ultimately untreatable brain tumour." I thought "that's a long-ass sentence, isn't that life though. one long-ass highly contextual sentence?"

when you say, "And how a self-righteous sack of potatoes who barely knew her has turned himself into a youtube thinker/substack journalist (🙄) while repeatedly using her name and image in his deranged hobby of ranting like a damn loon about trans people and queer groups. (She was a lesbian and he is a straight guy.)", I had all I needed to know about adding you to my top-secret friend's list by this point. only the honest survive this shit show on earth. we gotta stick together. I used to imagine the house was a subterranean lair and the earth's surface was scorched by some disaster. home with friends is safe. you really brought it home with this one um I dunno what I'm saying.

"So that is something" - agreed.

It makes me feel good to learn how you process things.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri May 21, 2021 3:29 pm

Beep beep. Make way. Make way for peace and love ma-a-a-a-n. Beep beep. Coming through m-a-a-a-n *takes off shoes and socks to wade in the lake of peace and love*. Beep beep feels good hanging out. Expressing my feelings. Who said aspiring successful males have to be macho and emotionally closed and unoriginal carbon copies. I like this flaw of mine, going against the grain. Ok let's bring it in. C'mon let's get our daily alottment of tingles. Ok now concentrate. I'm channeling my telepathic energies toward you. There. Did you feel it? Alright much love ya'll.

Whoo wee life is good.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:25 pm

This just in: Limey may have paid me to post this. :no: :nod: :lol: