Help me choose a painting to buy

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Utisz

Re: Help me choose a painting to buy

Post by Utisz » Wed May 19, 2021 7:23 am

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:11 am
I searched Google Images for electronic board rsp and scrolled down for like a minute or less.

Rsp doesn't appear on that page so that part of the search term probably didn't help. Mashy probably searched with a similar phrase and scrolled as long as I did.
Good find! I was searching ORSP.

So how did Mashy find it then? It's a development/hobby board. She's not gonna search RSP is she?

And why is that lady eating it? Is this a eucharist reference?

So many questions, not gonna lie.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri May 21, 2021 2:39 pm

Just bought these three prints. Sizes of first two are 5.8" x 8.3", third one is 8.3" x 11.7".

For this one Mashy asks the customer to choose a flower type to put on it. I simply wrote, "Surprise me."
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri May 21, 2021 3:48 pm

Those are good choices. I might have chosen the same three. And maybe repainted the pink background something manly like camo.

I wonder if there would be a surcharge if you chose venus fly traps.
Attachments
venus-fly-kari-mashy-kali.jpg
venus-fly-kari-mashy-kali.jpg (24.32 KiB) Viewed 3464 times

Mashy

Post by Mashy » Sat May 22, 2021 7:20 am

That's weird, I don't see an order on my website?

Mashy

Post by Mashy » Sat May 22, 2021 9:33 pm

Ok monkey boy you’ve now made a duplicate order and paid me twice 😫 what happened there?

Edit: lmk your Instagram handle, I can DM you from there it’s easier. Thanks for the support tho 💛

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:13 am

I received an email that said my stuff is on its way! There's nothing that will separate me from real art.

Whoo-hoo!
:w00t:

These things are gonna have a crap ton of re-sale value. Oh I did I just blurt that out. Kidding :whistle: :no: :nod: :P :lol:. She's defo a talented one.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:21 pm

Thanks for the art Mashy. :cheers:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:07 am

She also gave me a freebee.
Now there'll be no overcluttered wad of axons and dendrite cells i.e., rigid patterns of thought, dictating to me what good art actually looks like across time.

Btw, that black card is a free $100 wine voucher for anyone who wants it. It's for nakedwines.com ok. Just let me know, only if you have a P.O. address to keep me comfortable.

I'll pay for any shipping below $20.