Nifty neologisms that don't deserve their own thread

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Yesterday

Re: Nifty neologisms that don't deserve their own thread

Post by Yesterday » Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:59 pm

HighlyIrregular II wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:53 pm
hmph
Dude, I'm the only one here who ever tried working out that issue with you. I'm not hating. You've posted about your cocaine use several times. From recent posts it sounded like you went back to rehab, were possibly sober for a minute, and relapsed again.
If you want to help like the friend you claim to be ask me how my coke habit started. You won't. You're just like the rest of 'em. :cry:
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:23 pm

Yesterday wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:59 pm
If you want to help like the friend you claim to be ask me how my coke habit started. You won't. You're just like the rest of 'em. :cry:
I feel like once you've been addicted for a while, the problem becomes the addiction more than the initial problem. Like, you realize coke doesn't work as well as it used to and it was the wrong choice but you're addicted so you're stuck with it. So going back to the beginning may not help, but you would know that better than me. Anyway, your "cry" smiley just looks frazzled to me, so I'll let you have some alone time to frazzle.

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:37 pm

My new blog should be a portmanteau titled cokemageddon jk. Given our residence I think constructive fun is in order. Wordsmithing needs a resurgence. Let's go!
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:52 pm

(Edited)

Pathologeezer: I need help defining it though lol.
ENTP