Message in a bottle - stuff you wished you'd said but didn't

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Message in a bottle - stuff you wished you'd said but didn't

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu May 20, 2021 3:06 am

To Brandi T.

This goes out to my ex-paint store manager at Dunn-Edwards. I apologize for being autistic which made me nervous to not just avoid looking into your beautiful hazel eyes, but also for forging a special bond with your chest so I could neither look down. You see, I had no other choice but to put in my two-week notice. You understand.

To Dad

This goes out to you Dad. I was worried about triggering the wrong emotions with a misplaced word or something. That's why I didn't call you much toward the end. I love you man.

:whistle:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke

Re: Message in a bottle - stuff you wished you'd said but didn't

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:07 am

"Gummo" 1997

Being the second movie I cried to, that totally sucked a pair of dangle bags brah. The first one was "Lorenzo's Oil".
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:21 pm

*squeezes peepers tight* I used to do this while hiding in my room while rubbing foam whenever college got too stressful for all the stinkin' variations of eye contact. I'll let you in on a secret. My electronics professor was fed up too by Spring 2020 semester. Covid quarantining weren't so bad at that point.

There are different types of foam. https://foamonline.com/foam-types/ Guess which one feels the best? You get the point. This is around the time I started on buspirone and then got put on too high a dose of prescription meth and started that retarded serial killer blog over at the other spot. :ph34r:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:39 am

To Havilah Smith

Nurse extraordinaire. We'd laugh. We'd hug. We felt mutually loved. The Summer years of life and such I suppose. Sorry for creating distance when you simultaneously came out as preferring a female partner and divulged how you thought I was gay ahaha ( :hurt: ). Oh, boy did that crap hurt my feelings - didn't hit for a few years, however. Then I decided I wanted nothing to do with those feelings of inferiority (edited: for being wrongly profiled; eh, feedback is invaluable to baseline how people see me is the point - who cares about what people think about sexual orientation). The anxiety. I couldn't even order food that day. I failed to realize that separating the umbilical cord was necessary to enjoy the freedom that brought you so much joy at the restaurant. After the last time you bought us vegan burgers, I decided to jettison our friendship. If it even existed at that point. Thanks for inviting me to your parent's place for Thanksgiving. Thanks for daring me to run around without pants on. Tbh, I wasn't mentally autonomous to go visit with you, despite my Father turning out to live 5 minutes down the street in Portland, Oregon as we would find out later lol. I apologize for not telling you I loved and cared for you in a way that buddies do, ya know? As a friend. I supposed I felt trapped in time from realizing how unready I was for college, the collegiate socializing. I stare into the void of those vague memories and... you know how I know I still care about you? They go from blurry and greyscale to vividly colorful. I suppose it's true what they say. Thoughts dictate your emotions. Unless you've lost your sense of humor. That day I met you in the college cafeteria. Gorgeous. Long, leggy, spaghetti string straps, so much charisma. Thanks for teaching me to ease into a better version of myself. She taught me how to be a friend. How many people can say that about another? Later kid. *blue colored hearts*

Yesterday

Post by Yesterday » Tue Jan 24, 2023 7:11 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:39 am
To Havilah Smith

Nurse extraordinaire. We'd laugh. We'd hug. We felt mutually loved. The Summer years of life and such I suppose. Sorry for creating distance when you simultaneously came out as preferring a female partner and divulged how you thought I was gay ahaha ( :hurt: ). Oh, boy did that crap hurt my feelings - didn't hit for a few years, however. Then I decided I wanted nothing to do with those feelings of inferiority (edited: for being wrongly profiled; eh, feedback is invaluable to baseline how people see me is the point - who cares about what people think about sexual orientation). The anxiety. I couldn't even order food that day. I failed to realize that separating the umbilical cord was necessary to enjoy the freedom that brought you so much joy at the restaurant. After the last time you bought us vegan burgers, I decided to jettison our friendship. If it even existed at that point. Thanks for inviting me to your parent's place for Thanksgiving. Thanks for daring me to run around without pants on. Tbh, I wasn't mentally autonomous to go visit with you, despite my Father turning out to live 5 minutes down the street in Portland, Oregon as we would find out later lol. I apologize for not telling you I loved and cared for you in a way that buddies do, ya know? As a friend. I supposed I felt trapped in time from realizing how unready I was for college, the collegiate socializing. I stare into the void of those vague memories and... you know how I know I still care about you? They go from blurry and greyscale to vividly colorful. I suppose it's true what they say. Thoughts dictate your emotions. Unless you've lost your sense of humor. That day I met you in the college cafeteria. Gorgeous. Long, leggy, spaghetti string straps, so much charisma. Thanks for teaching me to ease into a better version of myself. She taught me how to be a friend. How many people can say that about another? Later kid. *blue colored hearts*
I can feel it. The internet is aching for a reprisal of this truer version of myself and all of my memorable intuitive opinions. Time for another chapter of the clever kid chronicles. :vcool:

P. S. My super power is I can make people feel things. Anyone. Even famous people.. it's a gift. :lol:
ENTP

"Our truest selves exist within the observational incongruencies among general first impressions and further analyses of the finer details."
- from my Ph.D. thesis in psychobabble

HighlyIrregular II
Formerly: BarII

Post by HighlyIrregular II » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:45 pm

A person, who I imagine being female though I don't know why, a couple of months ago, who I saw in her window a block away, seemed to mimic my hands on waist, fingers in my waistband posture. I bet she knew I looked at her. I'm thinking I should have played monkey see monkey do with her for a while but I just walked away from the window. Last night as I was walking away from the window, I think I saw the same person in her window. She started walking away a second after me. I feel bad that I didn't look for her while I was standing there so we could continue the game. I hope she didn't get the wrong idea. I'm not mad at her or anything.

Madrigal

Post by Madrigal » Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:52 am

HighlyIrregular II wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:45 pm
A person, who I imagine being female though I don't know why, a couple of months ago, who I saw in her window a block away, seemed to mimic my hands on waist, fingers in my waistband posture. I bet she knew I looked at her. I'm thinking I should have played monkey see monkey do with her for a while but I just walked away from the window. Last night as I was walking away from the window, I think I saw the same person in her window. She started walking away a second after me. I feel bad that I didn't look for her while I was standing there so we could continue the game. I hope she didn't get the wrong idea. I'm not mad at her or anything.
Sounds like a good start to a story, fictional or otherwise. :-)