Little gusts of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Little gusts of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Sat May 29, 2021 9:07 am

Pro-tip: People with high functioning autism don't lack emotion or feeling. They lack Theory of Mind.

Also of interest:
Depression and dysphoria

Individuals in a current major depressive episode, a disorder characterized by social impairment, show deficits in theory of mind decoding.[94] Theory of mind decoding is the ability to use information available in the immediate environment (e.g., facial expression, tone of voice, body posture) to accurately label the mental states of others. The opposite pattern, enhanced theory of mind, is observed in individuals vulnerable to depression, including those individuals with past major depressive disorder (MDD),[citation needed] dysphoric individuals,[95] and individuals with a maternal history of MDD.[96]

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Re: Little gusts of hot air that don't deserve their own thread.

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sat May 29, 2021 3:52 pm

I demand a probe into how this thread could possibly have 51 views already.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Post by Julius_Van_Der_Beak » Sat May 29, 2021 4:52 pm

I'm the most popular beloved member in the history of the INTP community, obviously.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Jun 05, 2021 6:48 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 3:52 pm
I demand a probe into how this thread could possibly have 51 views already.
Here here!
Julius_Van_Der_Beak wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 4:52 pm
I'm the most popular beloved member in the history of the INTP community, obviously.
Here here!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:11 pm

Pro-tip: People with high functioning autism don't lack emotion or feeling. They lack Theory of Mind.
Silence incel!I assume you know what ev-ery-one fe-els like huh? Omg the nerve of JVDB.
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:13 pm

I was just searching for a cable cover, I swear! A Panduit LD10WH8-A. I entered LD10WH8-A in Ebay and I'm getting all kinds of vintage nude photos! I can't figure out why.

starjots

Post by starjots » Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Back on the old site I had a thread about building a partially solar powered motorhome. My inspiration was Solar Team Eindhoven - 4 time winner of the World Solar Challenge in Australia (I'm going to see that someday). Their previous members have gone on to found Lightyear, a company trying to build a production partially solar powered car with crazy range.

Well look what they are considering for their next project! A partially solar powered motorhome. I'm gobsmacked.

https://solarteameindhoven.nl/solar-tea ... cept-show/
Attachments
Schets-SHOW_Solar-Team-Eindhoven-1536x952.png
Schets-SHOW_Solar-Team-Eindhoven-1536x952.png (284.8 KiB) Viewed 27310 times

jyng1

Post by jyng1 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:53 am

I offered all the Indian boys at work a new jersey today... They wanted the chaplain. One said he wasn't watching the news until Saturday because of the highlight replays.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Jun 24, 2021 7:34 pm

@Utisz, edit: somebody needs to do an updated version of Monty Python. Look into that for everyone would'ja? Thanks a billion bloke.

jyng1

Post by jyng1 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:12 am

Someone from the Chatham Islands just said the Islands have just got Netflix and can join the rest of the country.

"The rest of the country"? Oh... of course they are; must take the 2 hour flight one day...