hamburgers and the Universe

Worldly and otherworldly topics
Mhc

hamburgers and the Universe

Post by Mhc » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:47 am

Last edited by Mhc on Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: hamburgers and the Universe

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:18 pm

Mhc wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:47 am
So, most nights I sleep from 7pm-11pm then 4am to 8.30 am. in the midst of the night during my in-between sleeps, i found myself contemplating my observations of the universe and how they fit in with my own mentally constructed model of the universe. I was exploring the notion of an infinitely super massive gravitational mass which led to exploring one dimensional realities when I shifted to cravings for hamburgers. today I then prepared 1kg of beef mince into 10 burger patties which, along with the home made turmeric burger buns and self marinated onion in beetroot vinegar with soy and lime juice, has turned out immensely satisfying. the beef burger patties tasted just like fast food restaurant patties with the delicious beefy, flame grilled taste. hoping to re-pickup the mental construct of matter and the universe within a few years. yum
:w00t: Oh we definitely need to zoom chat next week. Put it on your calendar mista. I can't wait to pick your brain about that dream and the food, if you're game. Later lol.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Mhc

Post by Mhc » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:18 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:18 pm

:w00t: Oh we definitely need to zoom chat next week. Put it on your calendar mista. I can't wait to pick your brain about that dream and the food, if you're game. Later lol.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:00 am

hey (edit) kid wanna chat this arvo mate? I'll use my words and show my face and ewerythang. I haven't eaten in several hours so I'll look perfect. Lemme know
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi