Madrigal's very own voice thread

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Madrigal's very own voice thread

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:54 am

Long time coming golden child with the golden voice lol. :lol:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

Utisz

Re: Madrigal's very own voice thread

Post by Utisz » Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:46 am

She sounds just like Sistamatic. It's weird. Madrigal has a Canadian accent in English. Why does Sistamatic sound so like her?

You fetched an old avatar of mine from over yonder, I think? :happy:

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:18 pm

She has her very own cheese too.

She's a sweet and nutty French baby type.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 pm

Utisz wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:46 am
She sounds just like Sistamatic. It's weird. Madrigal has a Canadian accent in English. Why does Sistamatic sound so like her?

You fetched an old avatar of mine from over yonder, I think? :happy:
Ha! I like it when you say so much with so little. I did snag it, it's brief phase. Hm, I dunno Sistamatic's voice is this low alto too but if she's feeling soulful the /loosey-anna/ twang emerges. :lol: Hm, could be a secret sauce recipe... Also, you need to monetize that gentle giant Irish accent and post yourself doing ASMR. (If Maddy wants ironic ASMR, I'm down to.)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:54 pm

There's mad board content in that Madrigal. That's why I started a Madrigal discussion on the old board. All kinds of layers to peel back. Most of them wax.

Utisz

Post by Utisz » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 pm
Also, you need to monetize that gentle giant Irish accent and post yourself doing ASMR.
Begods, who said my accent was gentle?
HighlyIrregular wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:54 pm
There's mad board content in that Madrigal. That's why I started a Madrigal discussion on the old board. All kinds of layers to peel back. Most of them wax.
She is kinda like an onion.

Madrigal

Post by Madrigal » Sun Jun 27, 2021 5:25 pm

Oh wow, seeing that old forum extract got me sentimental.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:05 pm

Utisz wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:49 pm
Also, you need to monetize that gentle giant Irish accent and post yourself doing ASMR.
Begods, who said my accent was gentle?
Like a cub tryna be a bear, Utisz. C'mon you member. Member?

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:16 pm

Utisz wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:33 am
She is kinda like an onion.
This is how I felt about her way back when, "Ooh." More of a gutteral oomph. Like the noise you make when you see a photo of someone of the opposite gender and then you start thinking out loud and then learn that browser zoom sucks for improving photo resolution. Then I just decided I'm easy and set off on a journey to simulate the same stimuli on bing, but not google. Better odds of finding a doppelganger. Well I did. Might be a fluke but that's when the revelation of her twin happened. Lots of layers I agree.

edit: so basically I went on an Argentinian image expedition. also, my English professor says I could use less words. I agree. that part isn't intentional.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:02 pm

I need to draw an intricate mind map of how this woman may be responsible for me potentially becoming more than friends with a ballerina.