Ferrus

Re: Madrigal's very own voice thread

Post by Ferrus » Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:11 am

Ex falso, quodlibet

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:51 pm

Enter "Madriggle" here, click show transcription, and press play to hear how I like to pronounce it. The tool isn't perfect though. When I tried Muh it accented the uh instead of the i, even with an accented i. I pronounce the Ma like the mu in mushroom, and the driggle rhymes with wiggle.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:23 pm

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:02 pm
I need to draw an intricate mind map of how this woman may be responsible for me potentially becoming more than friends with a ballerina.
Nvm, seems she's merely flirt dessert. As in, an overly friendly 30 y.o. still honing public persona and uses me more as a barometer for how she fairs with black males than as a sexual target. At least I think. Also, she has hyperaerobicized glutes that she accentuates in ass hugging black leggings. Delicious but suspicious. I am content to serve my purpose as a friend w/ ass-oggling privileges. :cheers:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi