Help JB find some dangerous shit to do

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Help JB find some dangerous shit to do

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:09 am

I need a squirt of adrenaline without hurting anyone else. Any ideas. My brain is aching for a breaking if you know what I mean. When I get like this I need to feel as if it's possible I could die. It must reset me or satiate me or something fulfilling that keeps this bum noggin upright and primed with gratitude for what all seem like a cesspool of useless options. Thoughts are welcomed.

P.S. nothin that'll make my penis soft please. Thanks in advance!

edit: I just remembered early Tuesday mornings are for cheap ass Catoptric simulation adventures. The majesty of it all. Vintage gaming on a modern pc. Oh baby it's time to rock!
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Re: Help JB find some dangerous shit to do

Post by HighlyIrregular » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:41 pm

I've been thinking about what I'd do if my building were in a situation like the Miami buildings. I'd move my stuff into storage and find a roommate somewhere else as fast as I could. I'll keep you in mind to help me move stuff in such a situation but I think you should just work it off with exercise. Maybe something like this:

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Help JB find some dangerous shit to do

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:29 am

There's something special about 8 bits of grandeur loading in various configurations on my HD screen. a box of gumdrops smelling of gumdrops. Anyway, I used to simulate games on my old Linux Mint machine I'd salvaged from the accidental erasure of Windows Vista way back. The hard drive was damaged but I could load up all the Nintendo and Atari classics on the Wine emulator. Today I just go online. Type in the game I want to play and. Yeah, so Catoptric I skipped the best part. I wish we could emulate real-life: deep fake 2.0 deployed 3D in real-time.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi