Suggestion box

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Suggestion box

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:36 pm

I think as a group we deserve the free speech to voice our opinions about stuff. So I'd like to voice my suggestion. (edit:I'm parodying something that someone who drinks tea once said but not to be annoying)

I'll go first.

I think that since this region of the internet is harder to make posts, to produce stuff from the local substrate, I think we should subjugate innocent people for forced labor and make them produce posts so we can get busy doing more productive stuff. then we'll all have something to read when we visit intp.live. nah, that's too much like colonial American slavery. :w00t:
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

Utisz

Re: Suggestion box

Post by Utisz » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 am

Maybe we could just all create a bunch of socks and have them debate issues from all sides.

Works

Post by Works » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:06 am

So INTPc?

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:21 am

We should search other forums for INTP-sounding people, start a thread where we discuss inviting them to join, then join that forum and invite them here, probably in a private message where we give them a link to the thread. It would look less spammy if there's an actual thread about them.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:06 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:21 am
We should search other forums for INTP-sounding people, start a thread where we discuss inviting them to join, then join that forum and invite them here, probably in a private message where we give them a link to the thread. It would look less spammy if there's an actual thread about them.
The recruitment idea but only without any expectations of successful persuasion because people tend to be gotten the best of by curiosity - jettison any doubt. just plant the seed and let human nature see to the harvest. Let us go forth and fertilize their virgin minds with the idea that intp.live is the most happening spot on this side of the internet.

I'll be back shortly with an exhaustive list of websites to engage in active recruitment. This means get ready to create a temp account and do your part so we can create our own sovereign digital nation. Hm, we'll need to nominate candidates to operate in a governmental capacity. Madrigal will draw on her rich history of analyzing politics to select our governing system. (Btw this should be replaced with a christening round of Mafia intp.live being a new digital venue and stuff.)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 am

I was looking for similar very small forums about nothing and found https://tildes.net. I think I'll find a post there and reply to it here. After doing that a few times, I'll join there and say what I've done, then they can join here and we'll all be friends.

MissBingo
Formerly: I enjoy mall walking

Post by MissBingo » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:23 am

Forums for mentally ill people are still active. Schizoid, Avoidant PD, good matches.

starjots

Post by starjots » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:33 am

MissBingo wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:23 am
Forums for mentally ill people are still active. Schizoid, Avoidant PD, good matches.
If a tree falls in a forest, do you have to log in to hear it fall?

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:06 am

Utisz wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:54 am
Maybe we could just all create a bunch of socks and have them debate issues from all sides.
:whistle:

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:44 am

MissBingo wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:23 am
mentally ill people are still active
I have a hand stunt double for the live stuff, otherwise my only issue is a hand disfigurement.