Suggestion box

Worldly and otherworldly topics
HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Re: Suggestion box

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:34 pm

HighlyIrregular wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 am
I was looking for similar very small forums about nothing and found https://tildes.net.
The one thing I hate about that site is the text size. Small text is a pet peeve of mine. I even started a thread on INTPC about text size and it seems others like approximately the same text size as me. Is small text like that what the future holds for us because of cell phone sized screens? What happened to browser sniffing and conditional comments? Or platform sniffing or whatever. Screen resolution sniffing.... That forum is doing something wrong.

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:28 pm

Utisz, are you averse to believing conspiracy theories; what kind do you believe in? aka what's your crazy beside the run-of-the-mill risk/reward jumbling? Feel free to reciprocate at your leisure.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:31 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sun Sep 05, 2021 5:28 pm
Utisz, are you averse to believing conspiracy theories; what kind do you believe in? aka what's your crazy beside the run-of-the-mill risk/reward jumbling? Feel free to reciprocate at your leisure.
Ah, clever. I see you baby.
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:15 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:31 am
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Ah, clever. I see you baby.
The joke is he changed my avatar.

Btw, my most recent avatar was an homage to the Giving Tree book by Shel Silverstein*. It gave and gave until it was reduced to a stump (fool me once .. etc.). But that's not the end of the story. You see he grew another branch and the process started all over again. I love tree analogies.

Here's a photo of late poet/author Shel Silverstein rocking a denim jacket trying to swallow his withered bearded bald head. :lol:
► Show Spoiler

Utisz

Post by Utisz » Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:42 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
My job involves being adverse to believing all theories ...
SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:15 am
The joke is he changed my avatar.
... like this one. :vcool: