Adolescent shinanigans

Worldly and otherworldly topics
JohnClay

Re: Adolescent shinanigans

Post by JohnClay » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:18 am

SomeInternetBloke wrote:
Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:57 am
look at this point we all know some cain't come from nothin' so the old stuff is useful for describing physical stuff but it can't explain the bigger picture. btw, are you an old-earth creationist now since you still believe in God?
Here is my web page where I talk a bit about YEC and OEC, etc:
https://www.lifesplayer.com/bible.php
My belief is that an intelligent force started with some life forms (like chameleons and butterflies and flowers) and then generated a plausible evolutionary history for the DNA (and geology, etc). So it appears that evolution was naturalistic and happened over millions of years. Though I think our current simulation server has only been explicitly simulating our world for a relatively short amount of time...
see:

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:37 pm

more bad

I used to wiggle my squiggle with the living room blinds cracked. the neighborly pawg would shamelessly muzzle this gap in our fence to score some nudey peeps. I recall how blasting one-off would render me sleep for about a half-hour after. I remember realizing just why I wasn't getting any. (imagine all types of drool flung about and smeared). parents teach your children to have some decency in junior high school/adolescence.

the good

I used to write notes to all my female classmates and on the high school lobby corkboard. I think that got started because a ton of kids died and they wanted to bring us together or whatever. so the crazy started back then. I realized how enthralled they were (friendly and tolerant) so I named this tall chick with a great butt, 6'3" I think, cherries. I was a hit. Then I managed to dupe a couple of them to go with me to take my senior pictures. Truth is I didn't have a car and everyone shuttled me around and let me sleep at their houses. Oh good times being abused by the headmaster while being chained up for detention, jk.

(Just so we're clear. I would've had a headmaster if I lived in S.A. given my Zulu/Bantu facial phenotype thing I got goin and such. Nvm. No one's paying attention (looks inside Madrigal's cup of wilted lawnmower clippings). jk)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

HighlyIrregular
Formerly: BarIII

Post by HighlyIrregular » Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:00 pm

A friend once told me about a guy who would fall asleep after masturbating or sex. I don't believe that's the cause. I think if that happens to you then you just need the sleep and you'd fall asleep just from laying in bed.

I wrote notes to random girls in sixth grade and got surprisingly good results. One no, one "I have an older boyfriend" (I think a 14 year old and she was 11) with witnesses and photos, and one gave me her number. Yeah, I considered that really good results. I kept the "yes" note all these years and showed it to her on Facebook.