Rahul Kumar - The Sex Guru

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Rahul Kumar - The Sex Guru

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:51 am

Here's a question he wrote in 2019.
Now despite no one answering Rahul, he seems like a real go-getter who stopped at nothing to hunt for an answer.

Here's a response Rahul gave just two years later - fast learner and eager to give back to the community.

Here Rahul demonstrates his concern for the well-being of women. Such a caring person.

Here's Rahul editing his post on some innocuous subject that shouldn't be of interest to law enforcement. :ph34r:

Suffice it to say, he knows his stuff.
Rahul Kumar's Quora page
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

JohnClay

Re: Rahul Kumar - The Sex Guru

Post by JohnClay » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:01 am

My wife is really wet most of the time including when she is watching TV and wanting her to use my finger.... perhaps "squirting" is the same as an orgasm though. (though I don't have any first hand experience of that)

SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Re: Rahul Kumar - The Sex Guru

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:52 am

JohnClay wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:01 am
My wife is really wet most of the time including when she is watching TV and wanting her to use my finger.... perhaps "squirting" is the same as an orgasm though. (though I don't have any first hand experience of that)
So glad that worked out. I enjoy the annecdotes. If I had to compare this post to a breakfast cereal it would be oatmeal. But the kind that you don't want. It's overcooked, runny, and takes away your appetite. You and your soggy oatmeal stories. Jk

Thanks! :ph34r:

(edit: so we're clear, I'm just kidding about the thanks lol)
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi