Let's help Kristen Wiig get a husband

Worldly and otherworldly topics
SomeInternetBloke
Formerly: Makes Sense

Let's help Kristen Wiig get a husband

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 pm

Isn't she lovely lovely?

Ideas are welcomed. This is a distraction post, because helping others distracts the brain from the bad and releases endorphins: sorta like dolphins because they swim and make you happy, but they're in the brain. :thumbsup:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

Tags:

SomeInternetBloke

Re: Let's help Kristen Wiig get a husband

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:50 am

Poll: how many of you think Kristen needs to play for the other team already? *smack* :wub:
"My favourite song from one of my favourite albums, Nena asking you to please, please let her be your pirate. So smooth and joyful, I have to listen to it three times if I listen once" - ashi

MoneyJungle

Post by MoneyJungle » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm

According to Wikipedia she’s married. Are you advocating for plural marriage?

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:08 am

MoneyJungle wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:51 pm
According to Wikipedia she’s married. Are you advocating for plural marriage?
huh, come again? besides Avi does yoga, so he's a rare breed and doesn't even count. just watch this vidarow.
Last edited by SomeInternetBloke on Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

SomeInternetBloke

Post by SomeInternetBloke » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:24 am

so just in case you were wondering, I'm supposed to be Charles Barkley and Bjork is supposed to be Ashi. And the joke is that we're both weird. Then I wanted to see if this would embarrass her and generate more competitive spirit; also, as a kind reciprocation to her recent fiesty overture threatening to smoosh me like a juicy tomato in D&D. when in fact, (yeah you Ashi aka Kristen Wiig) *smoosh* ketchup! :lol:

oh that's how it is? well being this inventive is a lonely slog. now all of you scram!